No, I suppose not.
她说如果我现在不来以后会后悔
She said if I didn’t come now, I’d regret it later…
所以我别无选择
so I had no choice.
– 我们这是去哪里? – 去吃东西 你不是饿了吗?
– Where are we going? – To eat, weren’t you hungry?
去一个朋友开的餐厅
We’re going to a friend’s restaurant.
付钱
Pay.
你要去哪 托马斯?
Where are you going, Tomás?
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hello.
我要找关于动物心理学的书
I’m looking for books about animal psychology.
宠物啊 狗啊
Pets. Dogs.
– 行为模式 – 好的请跟我来
– Behavior patterns… – Yes. Follow me.
所有关于动物和宠物的书都在这儿了
All the books about animals and pets are here.
有营养学 狗的行为 健康学
You have nutrition, dog behavior, health.
我们有的全部在这
This is everything we’ve got.
– 很好 谢谢你 – 不客气
– Great, thank you. – You’re welcome.
这本看起来不错 对吧?
This one looks good, doesn’t it?
我送你这两本 怎么样?
I’m giving you these two. Okay?
谢了
Thank you.
这本呢?
This one?
《死亡 新的黎明》
“Death, a New Dawn.”
“作者使我们了解到
“The author makes us understand
死亡是与出生相似的一种体验”
that death is an experience similar to birth.”
听起来有点意思 你觉得呢?
Sounds interesting, don’t you think?
这本
This one.
《死亡攻略》
“Helping to Die.”
如果我要去泰国的话 我得需要份地图 这是一样的道理
If I were going to Thailand, I’d need a map, that’s the same.
我有点晕
I’m a bit dizzy.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
那是谁?
Who is it?
打算无视我的人
Someone who has chosen to ignore me.
可能他并没看到你
Maybe he didn’t see you.
不 他看到我了 但他打算装没看到
No, he did see me, but he’s pretending otherwise.
是个演员
He’s an actor.
我们合作过很多次
We’ve worked together many times.
他算不上是真正的朋友 但 而且他老婆也看到我了
He’s not really a friend, but… and his wife saw me, too.
好吧
Well…
那他们干嘛不打招呼?
Why wouldn’t they say hi?
因为大家不知道该跟我说什么
Because people don’t know what to say to me.
他们一闻到死亡的味道就怕了
They smell death and they get scared.
– 知道了 – 他们不知道如何是好
– Got it. – They don’t know what to do.
就宁愿躲着我 我觉得合情合理
They prefer to avoid me. I guess it’s logical.
也许吧 我们吃饭的时候能换个话题吗?
I guess. Can we change the subject while we eat?
是的 抱歉
Yes, sorry.
– 去去就来 – 胡利安
– Be right back. – Julián.
胡利安
Julián…
– 杰拉尔多 – 胡利安
– Gerardo. – Julián!
– 你好吗? – 见到你真好
– How are you? – Nice to see you.
别麻烦
Please, don’t bother…
最近还好吗?
How’s everything?
– 不错 挺好 – 那太好了
– Fine, fine. – Glad to hear it.
她忙于工作
She’s swamped with work.
我没有 但 你怎么?在剧院工作吗?
Not me, but… What about you? Are you at the theater?
– 没错 – 我们有机会过去看你
– That’s right. – We’ll come see you sometime.
别等太久 我的场次快结束了
Don’t wait too long, my run’s almost over.
我们看看什么时候能去 你在这吃饭?
We’ll see when we can go… Are you eating here?
对 就那边 后面那张桌子
Yes, over there, at that table back there.
我们刚到 没看见你
We just got here, we didn’t see you.
不 你看见我了 但你想装作没看见
Yeah, you saw me, but you pretended you didn’t.
别这样 胡利安
Come on, Julián.
我不是非让你叫我然后问候我一下
I’m not asking you to call me and ask how I’m doing,
但如果哪天我们又像今天一样偶遇了
but if we run into each other like today,
问个好 拥抱一下 给点祝福
saying hi, giving a hug, some good wishes…
感激不尽
would be appreciated.
我想我们不会再见了
I think we won’t meet again,
所以 不打扰了 不想扰了你们兴致
so… I’ll leave you. Don’t want to bother you.
– 舒服点了? – 舒服了
– Better? – Better.
– 是保拉 – 别 别
– Paula. – No, no.
是保拉 快点 你们不是好朋友吗?
Paula, come on. Aren’t you good friends?
危险的私通 加场
DANGEROUS LIAISONS EXTENDED RUN
我求你了 快走吧
I’m begging you, take leave.
请考虑下我的请求 你走吧
Please consider my plea and go away.
我母亲随时都会来的
My mother will be here any minute and…
如果她这样撞见我们 我们俩都麻烦大了
if she found us like this, we’d both be in serious trouble.
为什么给你写信的时候
Why does my heart beat so strongly
我的心跳得这么厉害
when I write to you?
不要绝望 你的朋友 塞西尔
Don’t get desperate. Your friend, Cecil.
你喜欢那里吗?
Do you like it there?
有没有考虑过要回来?
Have you ever thought of coming back?
没 从来没想过
No, never.
你做事真是坚定
You’re very certain about things.
– 好像是这样 对吧? – 是啊
– It seems so, doesn’t it? – Yes.
你从来没想过回布宜诺斯艾利斯?
Haven’t you ever considered going back to Buenos Aires?
去年回去了 我和我前夫分手的时候
I did last year, when my ex and I split up…
我认真考虑过 但不太可能
I really considered it, but it’s impossible.
让瓦伦蒂娜离开她爸爸不合适
Separating Valentina from her father wouldn’t be right.
他马上要有下一个孩子了 瓦伦蒂娜很高兴要有个弟弟
He’s having another baby soon. Valentina’s happy she’ll have a brother.
我能怎么办呢?
What can I do about it?
谁让我和一个西班牙人走到了一起 怪我自己
It serves me right for getting involved with a Spaniard, it was my fault.
谢谢你这几个月一直在回我的邮件
Thank you for answering all my emails all these months.
我很在行 是个非常有效率的秘书 不是吗?
I’m good, I’m a very efficient secretary, aren’t I?
医生跟他说什么了?
What did the doctor tell him?
你觉得他会重新考虑吗?
You think he could reconsider?
不应该不会
No.
实际上 他是去和医生道别的
In fact, he went to the doctor to say goodbye.
你没和他谈谈?
Haven’t you had a talk with him?
他听你的 你很在乎你的想法 托马斯
He listens to you, he values your opinion, Tomás.

Yes.
我试过了
I tried.
– 但是 – 但是什么
– But… – But what?
我没说出什么必要的论点
I didn’t have any good arguments.
继续活下去难道不是必要的?
I didn’t know they were necessary to keep on living?
那我该怎么做?
What could I do?
嘿 别生气
Hey, don’t get angry…
不我没生气 我只是累了
No, I’m not angry, I’m tired.
胡利安有很多朋友 他们邀请他去参加聚会
Julián has lots of friends, they invite him to parties…
但是每个人都有自己的生活
But then each one has their life…
真正的朋友住的很远 或者就只是来探望一下
Real friends are far away… or just come for a visit.
你说的一点没错
No, you’re right.
我很抱歉 这么久了才过来
And I’m sorry. It took me a long time to come.
我知道
I know…
他是我朋友当中第一个要面对死亡的
He’s the first of my friends who is dying and…
我不知道该怎么
I don’t know how to…
我给你买♥♥了礼物 巧克力
I brought you a gift, some chocolates,
但我还是给特鲁曼吧
but I’ll give them to Truman.
胡利安 怎么了?
Julián, what’s wrong?
不然你以为呢?我在睡觉
Well, what do you think? I’m sleeping.
现在是凌晨四点
It’s 4:00 in the morning.
不不 我不想聊天
No, no, I don’t want to talk.
好吧 我们来聊
Okay, let’s see.
我为什么打开窗户?
Why do you want me to open the window?
那你就能闻到你给我买♥♥的大♥麻♥的味道了 棒极了
So that you smell the marijuana you bought me, it’s excellent.
我饿坏了 快来我家 你不饿吗?
I got so hungry… Come over to my place. Aren’t you hungry?
– 我不想吃饭 我想睡觉 – 我也想睡 但睡不着
– I don’t want to eat, I want to sleep. – Yes, so do I, but I can’t.
而且就算我终于睡着了 也一直做梦
And when I finally do fall asleep, I just keep dreaming…
主要是关于我的父母
Mostly about my parents.
我在读你给我买♥♥的一本指导书
I was reading one of those instructive books you got me,
上面说像我这种情况梦到已逝的人很正常
and it says it’s normal to dream about dead people in my situation.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
知道 不知道 好吧 我已经忘了
Yes… No… Well, I don’t remember right now.
因为这似乎是潜意识里
Because it seems to be a way
我们为自己的这场旅行做准备的一种方式

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!