我得出发了
我会想你的
坚强些 好吗
近来如何
How are you?
很高兴见到你
Glad to see you.
看得出来 你都性奋了
I can see that… You’ve got an erection.
进来
Come in!
难怪邻里会上我被批评了
No wonder I get criticized at neighbors’ meetings!
你不记得特鲁曼吗?它不会咬你的
Don’t you remember Truman? He won’t bite you.
特鲁曼 你叔叔怕你了哟
Truman, your uncle’s afraid of you.
你的行李呢?
Where’s your luggage?
放在旅馆了 街尾的那个
At the hotel, at the end of the street.
旅馆?你怎么不住在这儿?
At the hotel? Why don’t you stay here?
我可不习惯你那鼾声 还有狗不喜欢我
You snore and your dog doesn’t like me…
你♥他♥妈♥的来也不给我说一声?
Why the hell didn’t you tell me you were coming?
保拉说你比较喜欢惊喜
Paula told me a surprise would do you good.
没错 我知道
Yes, I know…
你背着我去找我表妹
You talk to my cousin behind my back.
你又不怎么跟我说 我要怎么办?
You don’t tell me much, so what should I do?
我该早点来的
I feel bad for not coming earlier.
你确实应该
You should!
愿你夜里难以入睡
I hope you find it hard to sleep at night.
额 的确有点失眠
Well, I do have trouble sleeping.
因为你 我花了大笔钱看心理医生
I’m spending a fortune on therapy because of you.
很好
Good.
我甚至换了治疗师
I’ve even changed therapists.
– 真的? – 是的
– Really? – Yes.
我也是
Me too.
我现在有精神向导了
I have a kind of spiritual guide now.
精神向导?
A spiritual guide?
是的 一个来自亚马逊的萨满法师 住在巴列卡斯
Yeah, a shaman from the Amazon who lives in Vallecas.
我在机场买♥♥了点儿东西
I bought a few things at the airport.
很棒的威士忌 你会喜欢的
That’s some really great whisky, you’ll love it.
真不错
How nice.
– 此外 – 这是什么?
– Besides… – What’s this?
哈 那是我孩子画的画
Ah, that’s a drawing from my kids.
你看 现在我们得躲着点儿这些东西了
Now see, these are the things we’ll have to avoid,
否则
otherwise…
你能待多久?
How many days can you stay?
– 四天 – 就四天吗?
– Four. – Only four?
没错 下个礼拜一前必须回去
Yes, I have to be back next Monday.
有钱吗?我破产了
We got any money? I’m broke.
有 你想做什么都可以了
Yes, we can do whatever you want.
你听到了吗 我们会一起度过一段愉快的时光的
You hear that? We’re going to have a great time together.
你不是来这儿做说客的吧?
You’re not here to talk me into anything, right?
防御性别这么强 胡利安
No need to get so defensive, Julián.
保拉派你来说服我的 对吧?
Paula asked you to come and change my mind, didn’t she?
不 是我自己想见你
No, I came because I wanted to see you.
– 除了 – 什么?
– Besides… – Besides?
的确 当你告诉我你的决定时
It’s true that when you told me what you’d decided,
我觉得 我们该谈谈
I thought maybe… maybe we could talk about it.
– 真的吗? – 是的 可以吗?
– Really? – Yeah. Can’t we?
你现在就可以回加拿大了
You can head back to Canada right now!
– 回去和企鹅们玩耍吧 – 胡利安 听我说
– You can go back to your penguins. – Julián, listen.
听着 拿着这些巧克力 威士忌 威士忌我要留着
Look, take the chocolates, the whisky… No, I’ll keep the whisky.
现在就回去吧 抓紧点儿的话 还能赶上回去的飞机
Go back now, if you hurry, you’ll make the return flight.
去你的
Screw that.
你知道我花了多少机票钱吗?
You know how much my ticket cost?
我要在这儿待四天 你必须得忍♥着我了
I’ll stay four days, you’ll have to put up with me.
跟你叔叔待一块儿吧 你俩肯定有话说
Go with your uncle. I’m sure you two have a lot to talk about.
我和医生有约 二十分钟后再加入你们
I’ll join you in 20 minutes. I have an appointment with the doctor.
你是胡利安的朋友吗?
Are you a friend of Julián’s?
是的
Yes.
怎么了?
Why?
把这个给他 他几天前预定的
Give him this, he ordered it days ago,
但我再没见过他了
but I never see him.
好吧
Okay.
五十欧
That’s 50 euros.
噢 好的 当然
Oh, yes… of course.
这边
Here.
胡利安一切都好吗?
Is Julián all right?
是的 他现在在家
Yes, he’s at home.
很好
Good.
只不过我已经有几天没见过他了
It’s just that I haven’t seen him for days,
当我看到你和特鲁曼在一块儿的时候 我还以为他情况恶化了
and when I saw you with Truman, I thought maybe he got worse or…
没有 他挺好的
No, he’s fine.
很好 那我就放心了
Great… I’m glad.
– 替我问声好 – 我会的
– Tell him I said hi. – I will.
然后呢?
So?
– 很好 – 真的吗?
– Great. – Really?
稍等 特鲁曼 过来这边
Wait a minute. Come here, Truman.
– 能我看一会儿它吗? – 当然
– Can I leave him for a while? – Of course.
我很快就回来 谢谢
I’ll be back soon. Thanks.
我的邻居经常照料它
My neighbor, she always looks after him.
走吗?
Shall we go?
– 走着去吗? – 是的
– Walking? – Yeah.
我得先去见一下兽医 就几个街区远
First, I need to see the vet. It’s just some blocks away.
好的
Okay.
我该选哪一个?
Which one should I put?
– 干嘛? – 给他找个收养的家庭
– What for? – To put him up for adoption.
你想这么做?让别的家庭收养它?
Do you want to put him up for adoption?
当然 我该怎么做?
Of course. What should I do?
你表妹呢?
What about your cousin?
不 保拉不行
No, not Paula.
她住在一个小公♥寓♥里 还养了只猫咪
She lives in a small apartment, she has a cat.
我有点儿担心 真的 我还没告诉它呢
I’m worried, really. I haven’t told him yet.
– 告诉它什么? – 即将来临的一切
– What? – What will happen.
– 告诉谁? – 特鲁曼 我什么都跟他说
– To whom? – Truman. I tell him everything.
狗狗可不是植物 托马斯
Dogs aren’t plants, Tomás.
你根本没概念 它们有个性着呢
You have no fucking idea. They have personality.
没错 我领教过了
Yes, I’ve realized.
早些在公园里 特鲁曼问过我加拿大熊的事儿呢
Earlier at the park, Truman asked me about the bears in Canada.
是吧?
See?
托马斯 我有两个孩子
Tomás, I have two children.
其中一个就叫特鲁曼
One of them’s called Truman.
– 胡利安 他现在能见你了 – 谢了
– Julián, he can see you now. – Thank you.
– 你好 胡利安 – 你好
– Hi, Julián. – Hi.
抱歉我不能多待
Sorry I can’t spend more time with you,
如你所见 我正在做检测
but you can see… I’m doing a test.
– 多谢 – 抱歉 这是托马斯 一个朋友
– Thank you very much… – Sorry, Tomás, a friend.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hello.
– 这是个问题 – 跟我说说
– It’s just a question. – Tell me.
– 又是它爪子的问题吗? – 不 不 它的爪子没事
– Is it his paw again? – No, no, his paw’s perfect.
我一直想问问你 其他的一些事
I wanted to ask you… about something else.
关于狗狗经历生离死别 你怎么看的 它会难过吗?
How do you think dogs experience loss… grief?
你的意思是有人死了吗?
You mean if someone dies?
比如说 它们的主人
Their owner, for example.
我能帮它些什么?
How could we help him?
正如被遗弃一样
Well, just like when they’re abandoned,
小动物们也会很受伤
the animal suffers from the separation.
会发生些什么?
What might happen to him?
你们介意坐下聊会儿吗?
Would you both like to sit down?
– 不介意 – 不 没关系
– Yes. – No, that’s okay.
可能会变得有些漠然
Well… he might be kind of aloof,
然后 可能会有一些生理上的失调
and he might have psychosomatic reactions,
比如消化障碍 不恰当的举动等
like digestive problems, irritable behavior…
我在给它找一个领养家庭
I’m looking for a family to adopt him.
你觉得怎么样?我应该找一个和我相似的
What do you think? Should I look for a similar…
我的意思是 和我一样独身一人的主人
I mean, a man on his own like me,
还是完全改变 找一个有小孩的家庭?
or a complete change, such as a family with kids?
我不知道 真的 胡利安
I don’t know, I really don’t, Julián.
你觉得它能接受和别的狗狗一块儿生活吗?