-看那边 -来吧
-Look at that! -Come on!
欢迎回来 杰西卡 多么惊人的成就
Welcome back, Jessica. What a remarkable achievement.
你是我们国家的骄傲
You’ve done our nation proud.
你现在是澳大利亚最新的国民英雄了
You now stand tall as Australia’s newest hero.
回家的感觉真好
It’s so great to be home.
但我并不赞同 总理先生刚才那番话 我不…
But I’m actually gonna disagree with what the prime minister just said, I don’t…
我不认为自己是一个英雄
I don’t consider myself a hero.
我只是一个相信梦想的平凡女孩
I’m just an ordinary girl who believed in her dream.
要完成这样的事迹并不需要与众不同
You don’t have to be anyone special to achieve something like this,
只要找到自己的梦想 并坚信不移地
you just have to find your dream, believe in it,
为之努力奋斗就好
and work really hard.
感谢大家的热情欢迎
Thank you for the amazing welcome.
(欢迎回家 杰西卡)
(2010年5月15日 16岁的杰西卡沃森)
(在海上航行210天后 返回澳大利亚)
(她在七次翻船中死里逃生 经历了逾21米高的巨浪)
(2011年1月 杰西卡被提名为澳大利亚年度青年)
(尽管有阅读障碍 但她写了两本畅销书)
(杰西卡至今仍是一名航海爱好者)
(深切怀念卡梅隆戴尔)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!