If I was going to agree to this, I’m not gonna treat you special,
因为大海对所有人一视同仁
’cause it doesn’t matter out there.
我只会像对待自己一样严格要求你
I’ll only treat you how I treat myself.
第一条规则 别抱我
First rule… don’t do that.
吓死我了
It freaks me out.
(第115天 无风的第三天)
(保持坚强 爸爸)
-就是这样 来吧 -好
-That’s it. Come on. -Okay.
本 你都好几天没睡了 休息一下吧
-Ben, you’ve barely slept in days, mate. -Take a break.
什么 不用 我没事
-Oh, nah. No, no. I’m good.
只是在等日志更新
Just, um, waiting on these logs.
杰丝在干什么
What is Jess doing?
(第117天 无风的第五天)
杰丝
Jess?
你已经反方向行驶几个小时了
You’ve been going backwards for hours, mate.
对 我之前睡着了
Yeah, I was asleep.
你没设置警报吗
So you didn’t set the alarms?
一周都没怎么挪动 我怎么知道船会倒着走
Well, barely moved in a week, how would I know we’re going backwards?
所以才要设置警报啊
Again, that’s why you set the alarms, mate!
对 好吧 冷静点
Yeah, okay, chill out.
“冷静” 这样很危险 好吧
“Chill out”? Hey, this is dangerous, okay?
就是这种时候会出差错 会有人受伤
This is when things go wrong, when people get hurt,
因为某些人的玩忽职守
when people neglect their responsibilities!
再这样下去 你会害死自己的
And you, if you keep on like this, you’re gonna get yourself killed!
是吗 这种事你最清楚了
Yeah? Well, you’d know!
喂 什么情况
Oi! What’s going on?
我…
I, uh…
你说得对 杰丝
You’re right, Jess.

Yeah.
我需要冷静一下
I need to chill out.
杰丝
Jess?
这里没有风 没有浪
There’s no wind, and there’s no waves,
现在连本也不理我了
and now there’s no Ben.
只剩我一个人
And it’s just me.
而我无法摆脱我自己
And I– I can’t get away from myself.
(第119天 无风的第七天)
我还是停在原地
I still haven’t moved.
谢天谢地 你终于接电♥话♥了 出什么事了 杰丝
Oh, thank God you picked up! What’s going on, Jess?
妈妈
Mum.
怎么啦
What is it?
没事了 我在呢
It’s okay. I’m here.
说吧
Get it out.
我太孤单了
I’m so alone.
不 你不是一个人
No, you’re not.
我知道孤单的感觉有多可怕
I know how awful it is to feel like this.
但不会一直这样下去的
But… it won’t last forever.
我没法告诉你何时会起风
I can’t tell you when the wind will pick up,
但我知道只要你坚持下去
but… I know that if you keep going,
风一定会来的
it will.
就像你的每一位
Just as it has done
水手前辈都经历过的那样
for every sailor before you.
还记得我以前常给你唱的那首歌♥吗
Do you remember the song I used to sing to you at night?

Yeah.
我要你去找夜空中最明亮的那颗星
I want you to search for the brightest star in the sky.
每当你凝望它的时候
And every time you look at it,
要知道远在家中的我…
at home… know that I’m here,
也凝望着同一颗星辰
staring at that same star.
我与你同在
I’m with you.
知道吗
Okay?
嗯 好
Yeah, okay.
我爱你 杰丝
I love you, Jess.
我也爱你
I love you too.
有一个外星人在天上等待
他想过来见我们
但害怕吓到我们
有一个外星人在天上等待

Hi.
抱歉 我最近没怎么录视频
Sorry I haven’t been here much.
我在逃避
I’ve been avoiding a lot.
老实说 实现梦想的过程很艰难
Mmm, the truth is that living your dream is hard.
而现在异常艰辛
And right now it’s really hard.
我哭了好几个小时
I’ve been crying for hours.
我很疲惫
I’m tired.
我全身酸痛
I’m sore.
连腿都伸展不开
I can’t properly stretch my legs.
我想念我的家人
I miss my family.
很想很想
I miss them a lot.
我也想我那个爱发脾气的顾问…
And I miss my grouchy advisor…
他也是我最好的朋友
…who’s also my best friend.
一直以来
Ah, but through it all,
我都在努力做一个坚韧不拔的探险家
I’ve tried to be this– this tough, stoic explorer.
但那不是真的我 知道吗
And… that’s not me, you know?
我并不总是乐观向上 内心强大 无所畏惧的
I’m not always fine, or strong, or fearless.
无所畏惧…我经常会害怕
Phew! “Fearless.” I’m often terrified!
会怀疑自己
And I doubt myself.
而且…
And…
经常会想要放弃
I think a lot about giving up.
但没关系
But that’s okay.
没关系的
It’s okay.
因为坚持做自己 这件事本身会给人力量
‘Cause there’s– there’s strength in being yourself.
我觉得
You know, I think…
这就像攀登山峰一样艰难
that’s as hard as climbing any mountain.
承认自己的脆弱
You know, I think there’s bravery
需要极大的勇气
in admitting that you’re not okay.
天呐 这真的很吓人
Oh, God, it’s scary.
就像在风暴中被掀翻下船一样可怕
It’s as scary as… almost being swept overboard in the middle of a storm.
并不是说我有掉下船过哦 爸妈
Not that I’d know, Mum and Dad.
我是杰西卡沃森
So… I’m Jessica Watson.
对 我很坚强 我正在挣扎
Yeah, I’m tough and I’m struggling.
实现梦想的过程虽然艰辛
And living my dream is– is– is hard,
但我甘之如饴
but it’s so worth it.
哪怕在最难熬的日子里
-Even the bad days.
因为这个世界…
Because the world…
对 有时候它荆棘密布
Yeah, it can be a difficult place, but it’s…
但同时 它也美如仙境
…it’s also really, really beautiful.
小粉 你找到风啦
Pink, you found the wind!
(北美洲-南美洲 非洲)
(非洲-澳洲)
(鲍伊号♥)
(澳洲)
你好
G’day!
(澳洲少女挑战单人航海世界纪录)
帮个忙好吗 可回收垃圾扔那边 今天是垃圾收集日
Do you mind? Recycling’s over there. It’s bin day.
(踏上归途)
(哟:水手沃森穿越露纹角)
(杰西卡沃森穿越露纹角)
(第186天 南冰洋 离家4892公里)
杰丝
-Jessy!
嗨 爸爸 本有话说吗
Hi, Dad. Um, any word from Ben?
他在他的船上追踪你
He’s tracking you from his boat.
他没事
He’s okay.
他只是需要点时间
He just needs a minute, love.
这要不是无间断航海
If this weren’t nonstop,
我和小粉一定会入港维修 毫无疑问
we would be pulling into port for repairs, no question.
船漏水这情况可不是喜闻乐见的
I mean, leaking on a boat is not what you want.
但只要视野清晰海况好
But as long as we’ve got a clear shot and an easy run back home,
小粉应该能坚持住
it should hold.
小粉的设计是 哪怕翻倒过去也能自行回正的
Pink’s designed to correct herself if we roll over,
只要在没有漏水的情况下
as long as there are no leaks.
本应该也会这么说
That’s what Ben would say too, I reckon.
今天有很多离岸流 知道该怎么做吗
A lot of rips out there today. Know what you’re doing?
顺应水势
-Go with ’em.
不要与之对抗
-Don’t fight it.
大海永远比你 比任何其他生物都要强大
The ocean’ll always be stronger than you and every other being.
若你想航海 最好学会与大自然和谐相处
If you wanna sail, better learn to get along with Mother Nature.
它没有丝毫恶意
She doesn’t mean you any harm,
只是在做它该做的事情 但有时候人类擅自闯入了
she’s just doing her thing and sometimes we get in the way.
来吧
Come on then.
我们下海
Let’s get in there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!