Diversion 101.
其实也没那么难呀 本
It’s not that hard, Ben.
-本 你有什么要补充的吗 -本 不好意思 就一会儿
Is there anything you can add? Ben, excuse me. Excuse me! Just one sec. She’s going through–
-等一下 本 抱歉 -吉米 帮我拿一下
-Wait! Wait, Ben, sorry. -Jimmy, hold this.
在大海中♥央♥航行 信天翁是唯一可见的生物
An albatross, one of the only living things you see in the middle of the ocean.
它们一直以来都是水手们观察的目标
They’ve been watched by sailors throughout history.
我好像钓到鱼啦
I think I caught a fish!
好的
Okay.
好嘞
Ooh! Okay.
过来 能看见吗
Come over here! Can you see it?
你好呀
Oh! Hello.
该我了
-My turn!
好了 汤姆 早餐好了
All right! Tom, grub’s up!
-好的 -来了
-Yup. -Here you go.
吃吧
-Eat up! -Thank you.
早上好
Morning!
本 这是你的
Ben? Here you go.
我不吃早餐
I don’t eat breakfast.
不吃就不吃吧 但你想吃的话 随时可以
Uh, well, don’t then, but it’s here if you want it.
想写点什么吗
Want to write something?
(汤姆国王)
杰丝 我被悉尼大学录取啦
Jess, I got into Sydney Uni!
天呐 艾米莉 太棒了 恭喜呀 你成功啦
Oh, my gosh! Em, that’s fantastic! Congratulations, you did it!
汉娜已经在预谋霸占我的床了
I should warn you, Hannah’s already gunning for my bed.
对哦
Right.
等我回去你都走了
Oh, you’ll be gone before I get back.
但我还是会帮你打理博客的
Yeah, I’ll still run the blog, though.
我在游泳嘉年华上赢了四枚奖牌哦
Jess, I won four medals at the swimming carnival!
汉娜 太棒啦 真希望我能亲眼看到
Wow, Han! That’s amazing! I wish I could have been there.
知道吗 汤姆交女朋友了
And guess what? Tom has a date.
-你干吗… -什么 谁呀
-Why would you– -What? With who?
给我…
-Give me the… Okay.
杰丝
-Jess! -I want the phone!
-我没有 我不知道她在说什么… -他有
I don’t, I don’t! -I don’t know what– -Yes, he does!
他有
-I’m telling her! -He does! He does!
让我跟她说 我来告诉她是谁
I’m talking to her and I’m telling her who it is!
我没有女朋友
I don’t have– I don’t have a date.
-他有 -我没有女朋友
-He does! -I don’t have a date.
我赢了
Snap.
-继续 你收到了什么 -冲浪板
-Go on, what do you got? -Boogie board!
什么 冲浪板
-What? A boogie board?
汉娜吃糖吃疯了
You’ll be shocked to hear that Hannah’s riled up on sugar.
我也是 这都还没到圣诞节呢
Well, she’s not the only one. And it’s not even Christmas here yet.
-艾米莉在吗 -在 等一下
-Oh, is Em around? -Yeah, hold on!
艾米莉
Em.
嘿 杰丝 圣诞快乐
Hey, Jess. Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
一包友情种子
A Grow Your Own Friend!
谢谢 太合我心意啦
Aw, thank you, Em, it’s just what I need.
我听说植物是很棒的倾听者
-Yeah, I hear she’s a great listener.
-该我了 -爸要跟你说
-Hey, my turn! -Oh, here’s Dad.
圣诞快乐 亲爱的 听说你有新朋友了
Merry Christmas, love. Hey, I hear you’ve got a new mate.
你们明天有什么安排
What have you two got planned for tomorrow then?
我会主办派对 但我的客人们要比你那边安静多了
Oh, well, I’m hosting, uh, but my guests are a little quieter than yours.
好酷呀 汉娜
-That’s pretty cool, Hannah.
听起来真不错 我能到你那边去吗
That sounds great! Mind if I come to yours?
杰丝 我忘说了 去找装大葱的袋子
Jess! I forgot. Find the leeks bag.
你听见了吗 装大葱的袋子
Do you hear that? Leeks bag.

Ben!
-圣诞快乐 -对
Merry Christmas! Yeah.
进来吧
Come on in.
圣诞快乐 本
Merry Christmas, Ben!
-圣诞快乐 本 -好
-Merry Christmas, Ben! -Yeah.
圣诞快乐 伙计
Merry Christmas, mate.
-给 -谢谢
-There you are. -Oh, thanks.
我很喜欢 谢啦 汤姆
Oh, I love them. Thank you, Tom.
好了 你们那边有点吵 我先挂了哦
All right, it’s a bit loud. I’m gonna go now.
大家说再见
Everybody say goodbye to Jess!
-我们爱你 -好的 回聊 杰丝
-We love you! -Yeah, see you, Jess!
汤姆 音乐
Tom, music!

Yup.
-拿着 -好啊 干杯
-Take this. -Yeah. Cheers.
是啊 你就像…
Yeah, you’re like…
好了 饭菜上桌喽 来吃吧
All right, food’s on the table! Come on, you lot.
大伙儿都饿了吧
Hope you’re hungry!
好了 拉炮时间 汉娜 来 用力拉
Right, cracker time, Han, come on. Big pull!
抱歉 本
-Sorry, Ben. -Ben.
本 你往常都怎么过圣诞节呀
Ben, what do you usually do for Christmas?
不过
Nothing.
你的家人呢
What about your family?
没有家人
Oh. Uh, don’t have one.
-圣诞快乐 -给我的
-Merry Christmas. -For me?
打开看看
Open it, open it!
谢谢
Thank you.
本 为什么合恩角那么重要
Ben, why is Cape Horn such a big deal?
这个嘛…
Oh! Well…
它可是非常考验航海技术的
That is some wicked sailing.
那里是大西洋和太平洋的交汇处
See, that’s where the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans meet,
有狂风呼啸 洋流翻腾
so you get these powerful winds, these churning currents,
还有两大洋相互碰撞时 掀起的滔天的巨浪
these humongous waves as the oceans smash together.
正因如此 那段航道凶险万分
That’s why that passage is so sinister.
海里飘满了前辈水手们的…手指尖
It’s absolutely littered with a long-lost trail of fingertips.
本 你在说到我们女儿身处险境时 能别这么兴奋吗
-Uh, Ben? Uh, could you maybe be a little less excited about our daughter doing something sinister?
好吧
All right.
你是指船会开得很快吗
We talking fast sailing?
快得不得了
-Wicked fast.
天啊
-Oh, my.
(第82天 合恩角 离家17420公里)
瞧她现在船速多快啊 天呐
Look how fast she’s going. Bloody hell.
-别开太快呀 -她开得好快
Oh, not– not too fast. It’s… -She’s going quick.
加油啊
Come on!
我们刚刚绕过了 航海界的珠峰 合恩角
We just rounded the Everest of the ocean, Cape Horn,
我很高兴地宣布 这次航行很顺利
and I am happy to report it was smooth sailing.
而且很酷
And so cool!
我真不敢相信
I, uh– I just– I just can’t believe it.
我们通过了最大的挑战
It’s like we’ve passed our biggest challenge.
(南美洲-非洲)
(第113天 没有风的第一天 离家20735公里)
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
一点声音也没有
It’s the sound of nothing.
万籁俱寂
Nothing at all.
没有风 没有海浪
There’s no wind or waves.
已经好几天了
It’s been days.
你知道我在哪里
You know where I am.
我要环球航海 现在聘请你当我的教练
I’m gonna sail around the world and I’m hiring you as my coach.
告诉你♥爸♥妈 航海学校有一大堆教练
Tell your parents there’s plenty of coaches at the sailing school.
-我知道 但我想跟你学 -可是…
Well… I know, but I want you to do it.
我已经不再航海了
I don’t sail anymore.
因为千禧杯的事 我知道
Because of the Millennium Cup, I know.
但如果你的学生 成为了历史上最年轻的
But if you help the youngest person in history
独自完成环球航海的人
sail solo around the world,
人们就不会揪着马特特纳的事不放了
people will let go of what happened with Matt Turner.
他们也许会放下 但我不会
They might, but I won’t.
话说回来 你为什么想干这个
Hey, why– why do you want to do this, anyway?
因为这年头没有人再去探险了
‘Cause… no one explores anymore.
登上太空的人比环球航海的人还多
You know, there have been more people in space than have sailed around the world.
我之前甚至不知道有环球航海这回事 但它确实存在 而我想去做
I didn’t even know it was something you can do, but you can, and I want to.
因为我是个探险家
‘Cause I’m an adventurer.
你喜欢航海
You like sailing.
但环球航行完全是另一回事
Circumnavigating the globe is a whole different thing, mate.
我想自己去寻找答案
Well, that’s what I want to find out for myself.
无论我说什么 都无法动摇你的决心 对吗
You’re gonna do this no matter what I say, aren’t you?
如果我答应了 我可是不会给你特别待遇的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!