四年的努力换来这满目疮痍
Four years of hard work boils down to this.
我有查看航海雷达 但没看见那艘船
Ben, I looked at the radar and I didn’t see the ship.
我就是打了个盹儿 没想到…
And it was just a short nap. So I didn’t think that–
不 你根本没有思考 这是不负责任的行为 杰丝
No, you didn’t think. It was irresponsible, Jess.
而且你老是报错坐标
You know you kept getting your coordinates wrong too?
你的精神状态至关重要
It’s your state of mind that matters out there.
如果被阅读障碍影响了判断 你会在大海中迷失的
If dyslexia takes over, you are lost in the middle of the ocean, mate.
好了 我们明白了
All right. All right, we get it.
你觉得我们能修好它吗
Do you reckon we can fix it?
虽然状况有点惨烈 但没问题
Bit of a dog’s breakfast, but… -Yeah,
它还有得救
there’s some life left in her yet.
不过 修缮它是个大工程
I mean, these aren’t small repairs, though.
我们既没钱又没人力 也没有合适的维修地点
We’ve got no money, no manpower, no location to even fix it.
不能找我的赞助人出资吗
Yeah, but won’t my sponsors help?
之前就换过一次桅杆 不知道这回他们还愿不愿买♥♥单
Not sure they’ll want to pay for a new mast twice over.
很多地方可以发挥一下主观能动性 比如给这张帆打个补丁 重复利用
We can get creative with a lot of it. You know, reuse this rig, patch where possible.
绝对不行 必须从头到脚修复到最佳状态
Not a chance. We do it right, down to the smallest bolt.
-没有资金怎么办 -那你就来年再去
But what if we can’t get the money? -Then you wait another year.
-爸爸 -安全最重要
-Dad! Your safety is the only thing that matters.
若没有万全的准备 我很乐意取消这次航行
And I have no problem calling this off if things aren’t done properly.
其实 也许我们就该干脆取消算了 这次失败算是敲响了警钟
You know… maybe we should regardless. This has been quite the wake-up call.
-那是意外… -别急着现在做决定
-No. It was an accident– -Hey, no one’s making any decisions now.
我们先等等看赞助人怎么说 对吧 杰丝
Let’s wait and see what the sponsors have to say first. Right, Jess?
对 是的
Yeah. Yeah, right.
去年的国家橄榄球联赛 总决赛赢家曼利海鹰队
Last year’s NRL Grand Final winners, the Manly Sea Eagles,
周末以34比6的大♥比♥分 力挫墨尔本风暴
look set to take out the premiership again this year
曼利今年有望 再度问鼎超级橄榄球联赛
after thrashing the Melbourne Storm 34-6 over the weekend.
夺得总决赛的三连冠
This will be Manly’s third consecutive Grand Final.
别忘了放学后打篮网球
Don’t forget netball after school.
-看着我 然后… -对 然后 开始
-Eyes on me. And… -Yep. And, go!
真棒
Oi, very good!
别以为冰箱里 会有东西凭空出现 汤姆
Don’t think anything new’s gonna appear in there, Tom.
很好 你会把自己转晕的
-Very good. -You’re gonna make yourself dizzy.
我知道
-I know!
-打到你喽 -喂 别胡闹
-Got you! -Oi! Cut it out!
-我接受采访的话 有钱赚吗 -不够多
-Would they pay me for interviews? -Not enough for repairs.
-杰西卡沃森的冒险就在她的家人… -看
-Jessica Watson’s adventure… -Jess, look!
…收拾好行囊 开启穿越澳洲之旅的那一刻展开了
…began when her family packed up their lives and traveled across Australia.
当她读到独♥立♥航海人杰西马丁的书时
When she read solo sailor Jesse Martin’s book,
便萌生了环球航海的念头
she was inspired to circumnavigate the globe.
12岁的杰西卡 一边在家上学 一边开始训练
While homeschooled, 12-year-old Jessica began training
师从臭名昭著的水手本布莱恩特 踏上了艰苦的逐梦之路
with infamous sailor Ben Bryant, and worked rigorously to pursue her dream.
但她的梦想是否演变成了噩梦
But has that dream turned into a nightmare?
剧情大反转啊
Whoa! Plot twist!
儿童福利团体
Child welfare groups are calling
说这是不负责任和危险的尝试
the attempt by the schoolgirl irresponsible and dangerous.
他们就爱多管闲事
They can’t help themselves.
一个孩子没有能力理解其中的风险
A child does not have the ability to understand the risks involved.
他们就没其它 更有意义的事可讨论了吗
You’d think they’d have something bloody better to talk about.
所有人都有一个疑问 “杰西卡沃森是否太年轻了
The question on everyone’s lips, “Is Jessica Watson too young,
以及 她的父母为何没有加以制止 ”
and where are her parents in all of this?”
这令人不得不怀疑这究竟 是杰西卡的梦想 还是她父母的
You do have to wonder if this is Jessica’s dream or theirs.
社交媒体上也在议论 他们说我们是“粗野的海盗”
It’s on social media too. They’re calling us “bogan pirates.”
拜托 太好笑了
Oh, come on, that’s great.
我要写一个评论
Let me write a comment!
-不行 汉娜 -不行
-No, Hannah. -No, Hanna, no.
昆士兰政♥府♥正起草法案
The Queensland government is working on a bill
援引儿童福利政策 意图阻止杰西卡出海
to stop Jessica from sailing, citing child welfare.
他们不能这么做 他们可以吗
They can’t do that! Can they?
您所拨♥打♥的用户无法接通 请稍后再拨
The person you are calling is unavailable. Please try again.
应该没那么糟吧
It can’t be that bad.
没那么糟 只是祸不单行而已
Oh, no. No, just everything’s falling apart.
棚屋都订满了
Sheds are booked up.
我没钱雇人帮忙 没钱买♥♥零件 赞助人也没有任何回应
Can’t afford help or parts, and now, none of my sponsors are responding.
你得给他们点儿时间
You have to give them a minute.
我没时间了
I don’t have time.
我猜他们一定在看新闻
I bet they’re watching the news.
-所有人都说我做不到 -谁在乎啊
-Everyone’s saying I can’t do it. -Who cares?
-你有信心就行 -除非我能及时把小粉修好
-You think you can. -Only if I get Pink fixed in time.
我知道事情的进展不如预期
I know things aren’t going according to plan,
这很令人沮丧
and… I know how frustrating that is.
但正是在出现差错时 你真实的品质才会展现出来
But it’s when things go wrong that your true character’s revealed.
现在在我眼前的 是一个强大 坚定 顽强的姑娘
And right now, I’m looking at a strong, committed, tenacious young woman
她一定能解决面临的问题
who will figure this out.
其余时候我都没有这些品质吗
So I’m not those things the rest of the time?
不 其余时候你就是个噩梦
No, the rest of the time you’re an absolute nightmare.
是啊
Yeah.
只要你坚持不懈 就能克服一切困难 杰丝
You can overcome anything if you keep working at it, Jess.
我已经见证过这一点了
I’ve watched you do it before.
(正如磁铁的两极一样)
我做不到
It’s impossible.
我们来试试你更感兴趣的题材吧
Let’s try something a little more up your alley.
色彩会帮你集中注意力 再试一次
The colors will help you focus. Try again.
杰西马丁 最年轻的
“Jesse Martin, the youngest person
独自航海
to s– sail solo
环游世界的人
ar– around the world.”
环游整个世界
Around the whole world?
还能做这种事
You can do that?
我做了全面检查 计算过成本
I did a full inspection and I got costs.
我们需要一根新桅杆 还要更换索具 修补船体
And we’ll need a new mast, new rigging, hull repairs.
应该只会稍微推迟一下
That is just a slight delay, I reckon.
只要我赶在11月之前出海就好
As long as I’m on the ocean before November.
-嘿 别神游了 -什么
-Hello, Earth to Ben! -What?
拜托 我是认真的
Come on, Ben, I’m serious.
我们还能成行 来得及修好小粉…
We can still do this. -There’s still time to fix up Pink–
我知道
-I know.
你要来吗
-You coming?
去哪儿
Where to?
有东西给你看
Got something to show you.
-本 我不想要另一艘船 -对
-Ben, I don’t want another boat. -Yep.
我和小粉是一个团队 我了解小粉
Pink and I are a team. I know Pink.
它闹脾气
I know when she’s angry.
-或者出问题了 我都能知道 -对
-I know when she’s in trouble. -Yeah.
召集了一些帮手
Rounded up a bit of assistance.
自从媒体开始攻击你
Once the media attacked you,
他们就自告奋勇来帮忙了 我拦都拦不住
I couldn’t stop ’em from volunteering to help.
为什么
Why?
因为媒体攻击了我们自己人啊
Well, media went after one of our own.
虽然你要单独出海 但你现在也是有组织的人了
You might be sailing solo, but you belong to a tribe now.
我们赶在法案通过前 助你下水吧
This gets you on the water before they pass this blasted bill.
-你不是在做梦 杰丝 看看身后 -她来啦
-It’s all real, Jess. Look behind you. -She’s here!
汉娜 什么也别碰 不行
Oi, Hannah, don’t touch anything! No!
来吧
Come on!
布给我 谢了 伙计
Cloth? Thanks, mate.
好的 请稍等
Okay, just a sec.
对 是一 二 三 四
Right, it’s one, two, three, four.
汤姆
Tom!
(我会一直想你哦 艾米莉)
(厕所)
(敢于梦想)
嘿 罗杰 兄弟 有个小问题
Hey, Roger. -Rog, mate, just a quick question.
(粉红号♥)
嘿 小粉
Hey, Pink.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
-别闹 -淡定
-No! -Easy, easy!
他们就不能消停一天吗
Can’t they take a break for one day?
阻止杰西卡的呼声越来越高
And calls to stop Jessica only grow.
就连她父亲 今日早些时候也表达了疑虑
Even her father expressed doubt earlier today.
罗杰 你对杰丝撞船一事感想如何
Rog! Man, how are you feeling about Jess’s collision?
任何青少年出了这种事 都会让人担心吧
Well, uh, you know, any teen crashing their vehicle doesn’t exactly fill you with confidence, does it?
-说好的不回应媒体呢 -我就是开个玩笑
What happened to not talking to the media? It was a joke.
-在国家电视台上开的玩笑 -他断章取义了 知道吗
That you made on national TV. Uh, he took it out of context, you know?
-你觉得我做不到吗 -什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!