你见到柯克警监了?
You get to meet Captain Kirk?
你试镜的时候是见不到他的
You don’t get to meet him in the audition…
但是,如果我得到这个角色,希望,希望
but if I get the part, hope, hope….
– 那就太不可思议了 – 会很酷
– That would be amazing. – It’d be cool….
– 见到柯克警监,那会很酷 – 我知道
– Meeting Captain Kirk, that would be cool. – I know.
我们到了
Here we are.
蜜月套房♥
The honeymoon suite.
你真的陷入爱河了,对吗?
You’re really in love, aren’t you?
我平生第一次
For the very first time in my life.
你知道那是什么感觉吗?
You know what that’s like?
不知道
No.
不说
No.
闭上你的嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
你到底来洛杉矶干什么?
What are you doing in LA anyway, huh?
神圣之母玛莉亚
Holy Mary, Mother of God.
这玩意儿不可能是真的
This shit can’t be real.
– 它能让你嗨 – 什么?
– It’ll get you high. – What?
我说,它能让你嗨
I said, it’ll get you high.
嘿,咱们有有线电视
Hey, we got cable.
要红酒吗,亲?
Want some wine, sweetheart?
好,一点就好,我不是太喜欢红酒
Yeah, just a little bit, I’m not much of a wine gal.
这东西是他妈真的
That stuff is fucking real.
这他妈是真东西,克拉伦斯
This is fucking real, Clarence.
我当然希望如此
I certainly hope so.
你弄了好一大堆可♥卡♥因♥在这里,老兄
You’ve got a hell of a lot of cocaine here, man.
我知道
I know.
你知不知道你这里有他妈多少白粉?
Do you realize how much fucking coke you have?
不知道,告诉我
No, tell me.
我不知道,但他妈的相当多
I don’t know, but it’s a fucking lot!
这是德拉科斯的可♥卡♥因♥
This is DrexI’s coke.
不,德拉科斯死了,你瞧,这是克拉伦斯的可♥卡♥因♥
No, Drexl is dead, you see. It’s Clarence’s coke.
克拉伦斯的,而且他想拿它干什么都可以
Clarence. And he can do whatever he wants with it.
克拉伦斯想的是卖♥♥掉它
What Clarence wants to do is to sell it.
然后我和芭玛,我们跳上一架喷气机
Then me and Bama here, we’re gonna jump on a jet plane
余生就花它过日子了
and spend the rest of our lives spending it.
你收到我的信没?你给我牵了买♥♥家没?
You got my letter? You lined up a buyer for me?
听着,克拉伦斯,我不是可♥卡♥因♥先生,好吗?
Listen, Clarence, I’m not Joe Cocaine, okay?
可是…你是个演员
But…you’re an actor.
我听说这帮好莱坞的人总是把它带到片场
I hear these Hollywood guys get it delivered to the set all the time.
哦,他们这样,好吗?他们会
Well, they do. All right? They do.
也许有一天,等我开始当上成功的明星
Maybe one day, when I start being a successful actor…
我也会跟那些人一样
I’ll be like one of those guys.
但是到那天之前,我什么也没有,明白吗?
But, until that day, I ain’t got nothing. All right?
我没有尿壶,也没有窗户可以把它扔出去
I don’t have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out.
我只有他妈的弗洛伊德
All I got is fucking Floyd.
如果你要我每次卖♥♥一点,这事我能做
Now, if you want me to help you sell a little bit at a time that’s all I can do.
不,不要每次卖♥♥一点
No. None of that little bit-at-a-time shit.
必须是全部一次出♥售♥,必须是这样
It’s got to be the whole enchilada in one shot. That’s the way it gotta be.
克拉伦斯,你知不知道这有多难?
Clarence, do you have any idea how difficult that’s gonna be?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
What the fuck you are talking about?
我把价值50万美元的白粉按20万卖♥♥
I’m offering $500,000 worth of white for $200,000.
你跟我说这样很难?
You tell me that’s gonna be difficult?
非常困难,这非常困难,你明白吗?
Very difficult. That’s very difficult, do you understand?
听我说
Listen to me.
它难在你要卖♥♥给特定集团,你明白我在说什么吗?
It’s difficult because you’re selling to a particular group, do you understand what I’m talking about?
肥猫,大佬,能拿出20万美元的人
Fat cats, big shots. Guys who can afford $200,000.
能用掉他妈满满一整箱可♥卡♥因♥的人
Guys who can use a whole fucking suitcase full of cocaine.
基本上,克拉伦斯,我不认识的那种人
Basically, Clarence, guys I don’t know.
你不认识的那种人,更重要的是,他们也不认识你
And guys you don’t know. And more importantly, they don’t know you.
拜托,迪克
Come on, Dick.
好吧,克拉伦斯
Okay, Clarence.
听好
Listen.
我认识一个人…
There’s one guy that I know…
能帮上你的忙,克拉伦斯,但是…
that can help you out, Clarence, but…
我什么也不能跟你担♥保♥
I’m not guaranteeing you anything.
他是一线的?
Is he big-league?
不,他不是一线的,好吗?
No. He’s not big-league. Okay?
但他给一个大电影制♥作♥人当助理,那人叫李·多诺维茨
But he works as an assistant to a very big movie producer named Lee Donowitz.
李·多诺维茨负担得起…
Lee Donowitz could afford…
也能用得上20万美元的可♥卡♥因♥
and can use, $200,000-worth of coke.
就这个,这就是你能得到的
Being that that’s what you have.
好,你告诉过他什么?
All right, so what did you tell him?
你♥他♥妈♥指望我跟他说什么?
What the fuck do you expect me to tell him?
我是说,我又不知道哪些话是胡扯哪些又不是
I mean I didn’t know what the hell was bullshit and what wasn’t.
另外,弗洛伊德把那封信的第二页当烟抽了,懂吗?
And besides, Floyd smoked the second page of the letter. Okay?
那个演艺阶级的人叫什么?
What’s this acting-class guy’s name?
埃利耶特
Elliot.
埃利耶特什么?
Elliot what?
埃利耶特·布利策
Elliot Blitzer.
好,那我们打电♥话♥给他安排见面…
Okay, so we’ll get him on the phone and arrange a meeting…
这样就能赶紧走完“初次见面”的过场,好吗?
so we can get through all this getting-to-know-you stuff, all right?
去哪儿?
Where?
我们应该,应该去哪儿见面?
Where should we meet?
过山车
Roller coaster.
过山车
Roller coasters.
那么,你有价值50万美元的可♥卡♥因♥
So, you have $500,000-worth of cola
你准备以20万美元出货
that you are unloading for $200,000.
你要一块动物饼干吗?
You want an animal cracker?
谢谢
Thanks.
等等,留下大猩猩
Wait, save the gorillas.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以,你有…你有…
So, you got…
50万美元的可♥卡♥因♥
$500,000-worth of cola…
你准备以20万美元出货
that you’re unloading for $200,000.
“出货”,这样来描述交易真是过瘾得很
“Unloading”. That’s a hell of a way to describe a bargain of a lifetime.
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get it?
我从哪儿弄来的?
Where did I get it?
我在窗台上种植的,那里阳光的确好
I grow it on my windowsill. See, the light is really good up there.
我住的比街面高很多,所以,你看…
I’m up high enough off the street, so, you know
别人看不见
you can’t see it.
运作完美
It works perfectly.

Yeah.
说真的,它是哪儿来的?
Where, really, where does it come from?
– 它是哪儿来的? – 对
– Where does it come from? – Yeah.
古♥柯♥叶
Coco leaves.
你有病,知道吗?我走了
You’re sick. You know what? I’m out of here.
埃利耶特,冷静,冷静
Elliot, chill out, chill out.
来吧,坐下,好吗?
Come on, sit down here. All right?
既然来了,就好好玩,好吗?
We’re here, so let’s enjoy the ride. All right?
我会告诉你的,好吗?
I’ll tell you, okay?
但你得保证你不说出去
But you got to promise one thing you’ll keep it quiet.
要不是迪克跟我担♥保♥你是好人
If Dick didn’t ensure me you’re good people,
– 我就直接说这他妈不管你的事了 – 好好好
– I’d just tell you it’s none of your fucking business. – Okay, okay, okay.
一定会很好玩的
This is going to be fun.
咱们走
Let’s go!
这件事的真♥相♥是:我有个朋友在局里
The truth of the matter is this: I got a friend in the department.
哪个局?
What department?
哪个部门?你想啥呢,八号♥球?
What department? What do you think, eight ball?
警♥察♥局?
The police department?
给他一份奖励!好了,大概一年半前…
Give the man a prize! All right, now, about a year and a half ago…
我这个朋友进了证据室
this friend of mine got access to the evidence room.
他偷走了这些可♥卡♥因♥,但他是个好警♥察♥,有一个妻子一个孩子
He snagged this coke, but he’s a good cop with a wife and a kid.
所以他留了大约一年半,一直等到找到一个可以信任的人
So he had it for about a year and a half ’til he found a guy he could trust.
而他信任你?
And he trusts you?
他信任我,我们一起上过学,从小就认识
He trusts me, we were in 4-H together. We’ve known each other since childhood.
所以我就来这里卖♥♥货了,他是我的隐名合伙人
So I’m here handle sales, he’s my silent partner.
他知道如果我搞砸了,我不会把他供出来
He knows, if I get fucked up, I won’t drop dime on him.
好了吗?更多的没有了,你明白吗?
Okay? No further, you understand?
好吗?他有点偏执,我可什么都没告诉过你
All right? He’s kind of paranoid, I didn’t tell you nothing.
– 你什么也没听到 – 没有没有,我什么也没听见
– You didn’t hear nothing. – No, no, I didn’t hear nothing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!