我觉得你们会是很可爱的一对
And I think you make a real cute couple.
是的,那个,你别惹麻烦
Yeah, well, you stay out of trouble.
记住你现在…你有个妻子要考虑了
Remember you got a…you got a wife to think about now.
别再四处乱搞
Quit fucking around.
儿子
Son…
我爱你
I love you.
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
这是我朋友迪克·里奇 在好莱坞的号♥码和地址
This is my friend Dick Richie’s number and address in Hollywood.
我们会去那里,跟我联♥系♥
That’s where we’ll be. Get in touch with me.
好的
All right.
来吧,阿♥拉♥巴马,我们走,跟老爸吻别
Come on, Alabama. We’re taking off. Kiss Pops goodbye.
再见,爸爸,希望很快再见你
‘Bye, Daddy. Hope to see you again soon.
喂 喂
Hey, hey!
这是搞啥子?
What kind of smackaroo is that?
我会从好莱坞给你寄张明信片
I’ll send you a postcard from Hollywood.
阿♥拉♥巴马 阿♥拉♥巴马
Alabama. Alabama.
是,先生?
Yes, sir?
替我照顾那个人
Take care of that one for me.
别担心,爸爸,我会盯紧他的
Don’t worry, Daddy. I’ll keep him on a short leash.
夕阳慢慢西下,我们就此告辞
As the sun sets slowly in the west. We bid you a fine farewell.
– 再见,爸爸 – 再见,芭玛
– Bye Daddy – Bye, Bama
狗♥娘♥养♥的说得对,她味道像桃子
Son of a bitch was right. She tastes like a peach.
来吧,隆美尔
Come on, Rommel.
来吧伙计
Come on boy.
你好
Hello.
你好,宝贝
Hello, baby!
克拉伦斯?
Clarence?
猜对了
You got it!
克拉伦斯,听到你声音太好了,有什么事?
Clarence, it’s great to hear from you, what’s going on?
你很快会见到我
Well, you’re going to be seeing me shortly.
你来洛城了,什么时候?
You’re coming to LA! When?
明天
Tomorrow.
那封信背后还有故事呢,等见了你我再告诉你
There’s a story behind the letter. I’ll tell you when I see you.
对了,我不是一个人,我带着我可爱的妻子
By the way, I won’t be alone. I’m bringing my lovely wife.
你♥他♥妈♥不是吧,克拉伦斯,你结婚了?
Get the fuck out of here. Clarence, you got married?
我是已婚男人了,哥们
I’m a married man, buddy.
你想跟我的另一半打个招呼吗?来
You want to say hello to my better half? Come here.
嗨,迪克,我是阿♥拉♥巴马·沃利
Hi, Dick. This is Alabama Worley.
你好吗,阿♥拉♥巴马·沃利?
How you doing, Alabama Worley?
克拉伦斯跟我说过你,他说你是他最好的朋友
Clarence told me about you. He said you’re his best friend.
– 我想也就是说你也是我最好的朋友了 – 告诉他我们得走了
– I guess that makes you my best friend too. – Tell him we got to go.
克拉伦斯说我们得走了
Clarence says we got to go.
等等,我能跟克拉伦斯说话吗?
Wait, can I speak to Clarence, please?
问问他收到那封信没有
Ask him if he got the letter.
你收到那封信没有?
Did you get the letter?
什么信?
What letter?
– 什么信? – 好几封信
– What letter? – Letters.
我什么信也没收到过
I didn’t get any letter.
他还没去拿邮件?
Has he gotten his mail yet?
– 你没去收邮件吗? – 没有,我的室友弗洛伊德…
– Have you gotten your mail yet? – No, my roommate, Floyd….
– 他查看过没有? – 你查看过没有?
– Has he looked through it? – Have you looked through it?
没有
Nap
告诉他去查看一下
Tell him to go look through it.
去查看一下
Go and look through it.
等等等等,我能不能跟克拉伦斯说话?
Wait, wait, wait. Can I speak to Clarence, please?
他想跟你说
He wants to talk to you.
我们没时间了,告诉他我们得走了
We have no time. Tell him we got to go.
– 我们没时间了 – 告诉他看那封信
– We have no time. – Tell him, “Read the letter”.
看那封信
Just read the letter.
告诉他我爱他,告诉他到了明天…
Tell him I love him. Tell him as of tomorrow.
他爱你,亲,拿着这个
He loves you. Honey, hold this.
– 好,告诉他到了明天 – 到了明天…
– All right, tell him as of tomorrow – As of tomorrow…
– 他所有的金钱问题… – 你所有的金钱问题都解决了
– all of his money problem – all your money problems gonna be over.
喂?什么金钱问题?
Hello? What money problems?
再见
Bye-bye.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
弗洛伊德
Floyd!
弗洛伊德,你用掉了最后一张厕纸
Floyd, you used up the last piece of toilet paper.
喂,隆美尔
Hey! Rommel!
喂,过来,隆美尔
Hey, come here! Rommel!
弗兰基
Frankie.
叫卢卡出去做那个事
Tell Luca to go outside and do you know what.
你知道我是谁吗?沃利先生?
Do you know who I am, Mr. Worley?
我放弃,你是谁?
I give up. Who are you?
反基♥督♥者
The anti-Christ.
你弄得我心情如同血海深仇
You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.
你可以告诉天堂的天使们
You can tell the angels in heaven…
你从未见过魔鬼如此异常的表现
you never saw evil so singularly personified…
就像你面前这个杀死你的男人那样
as you did in the face of the man who killed you.
我的名字是文森特·科卡蒂,我是布鲁·卢·博伊尔先生的军师
My name is Vincent Coccotti. I work as counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle.
就是被你儿子偷了的那个人
The man your son stole from.
我听说你曾当过警♥察♥,所以我能假设你以前听说过我们
I hear you were once a cop, so I can assume you have heard of us before.
我说得对吗?
Am I correct?
我听说过布鲁·卢·博伊尔
I’ve heard of Blue Lou Boyle.
我很高兴
I’m glad.
希望这能澄清你问自己的 “我是不是脑子进屎了”这个问题
Hopefully that will clear up the how-full-of-shit-am-I question you been asking yourself.
我们要来一场小小的问与答
We’re going to have a little Q and A.
鉴于说话有过于累赘的风险,请你…
And at the risk of sounding redundant, please…
老老实实回答
make your answers genuine.
来一支契斯特菲尔德吗?
Want a Chesterfield?
不
No.
我自己有个儿子,大概是你儿子的年龄
I have a son of my own, about your boy’s age.
我能想象这对你一定是有多么痛苦,但是…
I can imagine how painful this must be for you. But…
克拉伦斯
Clarence…
还有他那婊♥子♥女友,他们自找的这些
and his bitch of a girlfriend, brought this all on themselves.
我恳求你,不要沿他们的老路走下去
I implore you not to go down that road with them.
你总是能得到宽慰的,事实上,你永远没得选
You could always take comfort, in the fact you never had a choice.
瞧,可以的话我愿意帮你,但我…
Look, I’d like to help you if I could, but I…
没见过克拉伦斯
haven’t seen Clarence.
你看见这个了吗?
You see that?
不聪明,对吧?鼻子挨一拳
Unsmart, doesn’t it? To get slammed in the nose.
把你搞惨了
Fucks you all up.
你遭受那一股疼痛 穿击过你的大脑
You get the pain shooting through your brain…
你的眼里全是泪水
your eyes fill up with water.
一点都不好玩
It’s not any kind of fun.
但是,我要给你提的条件
But, what I have to offer you,
会是蛮好的条件
that’s as good as it’s going to get.
而且不会再有那么好了
And it won’t ever get that good again.
我们跟你邻居谈过
We talked to your neighbors.
他们见过一辆凯迪拉克
They saw a Cadillac.
紫色凯迪拉克
Purple Cadillac.
克拉伦斯的紫色凯迪拉克
Clarence’s purple Cadillac
昨天停在你的拖车前
parked in front of your trailer yesterday.
沃利先生
Mr. Worley.
你见过你儿子吗?
Have you seen your son?
我见过他
I’ve seen him.
我不能确定他跟你说了多少,所以…
I can’t be sure of how much what he told you. So…
有这种可能,你对此事还蒙在鼓里
In the chance you’re in the dark about some of this…
我来敲敲边鼓
let me shed some light.
你儿子带在身边的那个妓♥女♥
That whore your boy hangs around with….
给她拉皮条的,是我一个合作者
Her pimp is an associate of mine.
我是说,这个拉皮条的,在其它方面为我工作
I mean this pimp in other affairs he works for me…
…做递送,很显然…
in a courier capacity. Well, apparently…
那肮脏的小妓♥女♥,发现我们要做一单生意
that dirty little whore found out we were going to do some business…
以为你儿子那个牛仔,带着他的喷火器
because your son, the cowboy and his flame
走进那房♥间乱射个不停
came into the room blazing and didn’t stop
直到他们确定人人都死了
until they were pretty sure everybody was dead.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我在说一场屠♥杀♥
I’m talking about a massacre.