不,谢了
No, thanks.
不,谢了?
No, thanks?
你什么意思?
What that mean?
我想你是吓得不敢吃吧
I think you’re too scared to be eating.
你看…
Now, see….
我们坐在这里,准备谈判
We’re sitting down here, ready to negotiate.
而你已经啥都放弃了
And you’ve already given up your shit.
对你来说我仍然是个谜团
I’m still a mystery to you.
但我完全知道你这小白脸是从哪儿来的
But I know exactly where your white ass is coming from.
看,如果我问你要不要吃点晚饭…
See if I ask you if you want some dinner
然后你拿起一个蛋卷大嚼…
and you grab an egg roll start to chew…
我会说:这狗逼样的,他做事情好像一点不在乎
I say, this motherfucker, he’s acting like he ain’t got a care in the world.
谁知道呢?也许他真就那么猛
And who knows? Maybe he don’t.
也许这傻子就是…一个他妈的狠人
Maybe this fool is such a bad motherfucker…
他啥球事情也不担心,他就是坐下来…
he don’t have to worry about nothing. He just sits down…
看他妈的我的电视
and watches my motherfucking TV.
明白吗?
See?
而你连坐都没坐下来
You haven’t even sat down yet.
还有那个电视,你走进一个房♥间…
And that TV over there, since you’ve been in a room…
有个女人胸部晃来晃去的
has a woman with her breast just hanging out.
你都没费心看上一眼
Well, you haven’t even bothered to look.
你就光盯着我
You just been clocking me.
我知道我挺漂亮
Now, I know I’m pretty.
可我没有一对奶♥子♥漂亮
But I ain’t as pretty as a couple of titties.
这孩子挺暴躁
This child be fierce.
我没吃,是因为我不饿
I’m not eating because I’m not hungry.
我没坐下,是因为我不会逗留
I’m not sitting because I’m not staying.
我没有看那电影,是因为我七年前就看过了
I’m not looking at the movie because I’ve already seen it seven years ago.
那是《造物主》
It is The Mack.
马克斯·朱利安,卡罗尔·斯彼得,还有理查德·普赖尔
Max Julian, Carol Speed and Richard Pryor.
我不怕你,我只是不喜欢你
I’m not scared of you. I just don’t like you.
我刚放下的是赎身钱,阿♥拉♥巴马已经奔更好的前程去了
That I put right there is payoff money. Alabama is moving on to greener pastures.
所以我们不是在谈判,我不喜欢讨价还价
So we’re not negotiating, I don’t like to barter.
我刚放下的是我一点心意
That I put right there is for my peace of mind.
我的心意就那么多,多一分钱没有
My peace of mind is worth that much. Not one penny more.
是空的
It’s empty.
马蒂
Marty
知道我们这位是谁吗?
you know what we got here?
这是他妈的周润发啊
A motherfucking Charlie Bronson.
“小马哥?”
“Mr. Majestyk?”
看好了,发哥
Look here, Charlie.
这些废话毫无必要
None of this bullshit is necessary.
我根本没管着阿♥拉♥巴马
I don’t got no hold over Alabama.
我不过是给一个女孩帮把手
I was just trying to lend a girl a helping hand.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
来啊,跟我斗!
Come on, fuck with me!
你自找的
That’s what you get.
你搞我,白小子
You fuck with me, white-boy!
看好了,你%#&#!
Look at this! You fond of my motherfucking freaks?
狗屎,你妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Shit! You motherfucker!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
Your ass fucking crazy!
你一定以为今天有利白人小子
You must have thought it was white-boy day.
今天不利白人小子,对吧?
It ain’t white-boy day, is it?
对,哥们,不利白人小子
No man, it ain’t white-boy day.
靠,伙计,你不能再蹦跶了
Shit man, you don’t fucked up again.
喔喔喔
Well, well, well.
瞧瞧这是什么
Look what we got here.
克拉伦斯·沃利?
Clarence Worley?
听着很像是个黑鬼名字
It sounds almost like a nigger name.
我知道你住哪里了
And I know where you live.
160大街 4900
4900, 160th Street…
48号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 48.
我可以赌一百万,阿♥拉♥巴马也在同一个地方
And I would make a million-dollar bet, that Alabama is at the same address.
马蒂,取车,去抓她,把那蠢婊♥子♥带回来
Marty, take the car, go get her. Bring her dumb ass back here.
我要留着这情哥哥娱乐一下
I think I’ll keep lover boy here entertained.
喂,马蒂
Hey, Marty!
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛?
What the fuck are you doing?
– 我找不到外衣了 – 去看看衣服篮子里
– I can’t find my jacket! – Go look in the fucking hamper.

You!
拿个袋子装上阿♥拉♥巴马的东西
Get a bag and put Alabama’s things in it.
你♥他♥妈♥想挨枪子?
You want to get fucking shot?
拿个袋子装上阿♥拉♥巴马的东西
Get a bag and put Alabama’s things in it!
我刚刚帮了你♥他♥妈♥一辈子最大的忙
I just did you the biggest fucking favor of your life!
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
我说了睁开你♥他♥妈♥的眼睛
I said open your fucking eyes!
你以为这他妈的挺好玩,对吧?
You thought it was pretty fucking funny. Didn’t you?
我♥操♥你这坨屎
Fuck you! You piece of shit!
别他妈的动
Don’t fucking move!
我很自私,我知道我自私,不过…
I was selfish. I know I was selfish. l was, but…
我怀着你的孩子,宝贝
I was carrying your child, babe.
我杀了他
I killed him.
来个汉堡什么的?我他妈的饿死了
Want a hamburger or something? I’m fucking starving to death.
这是开玩笑吗?
Is this a joke?
不开玩笑
No joke.
这是我这辈子吃过最他妈好吃的汉堡
That was the best god damn fucking hamburger I ever had in my entier life.
我从没尝过这么好吃的汉堡
I’ve never had a hamburger taste this good.
来吃点,你会感觉好些
Come on, eat something, you’ll feel better.
你哭他妈什么劲?
What the fuck you crying for?
老天爷,他不值得你流一滴眼泪
I mean Chris, he’s not worth one of your tears.
你宁愿是我死吗?
Would you rather it have been me?
是这意思吗?
Is that it?
那是你想要的吗?我说,你是不是爱他?
Is that what you want? I mean, do you love him?
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
我说你♥他♥妈♥是不是爱他?
I said, do you fucking love him?
– 我觉得你所做的… – 怎样?
– I think what you did was… – What?
– 我觉得你所做的… – 怎样?
– I think what you did… – What?
真是浪漫
was so romantic.
宝贝,你流血了
Oh, baby, you’re bleeding.
我把你的东西拿来了
I got your things right here.
干净衣服
Clean clothes.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
老天在上
There is a God.
这不是我的衣服
These aren’t my clothes.
隆美尔,你去哪儿?过来伙计,上车
Rommel, where are you? Come here, come on boy, get in here.
快上车,上车,来
Get in here now. Get in here. Come on.
早上好,爸爸
Good morning, Daddy.
喂,隆美尔
Hey, Rommel.
好久不见
Long time no see, huh?
哦,伙计,好伙计
Oh, yeah, boy, good boy.
你一定要原谅这地方
Now you’re going to have to excuse the place.
我最近这段时间没有接待过…
I haven’t been exactly doing a lot of entertaining…
太多人来
of company as of late.
抱歉我看起来有点紧张,但是…
I’m sorry if I seem a little tense. But..
在这个世界上,今早你是我最没想到会见到的人
you’re the last person in the world, that I expected to see this morning.
没事的,爸爸,我自带这属性
Well, that’s okay, Daddy, I tend to have that effect on people.
你这里有什么喝的没有?我渴死了
You got anything to drink around here? I’m dying of thirst.
哦,应该有
Now there should be,
应该有一罐七喜在里面
there should be a Seven-Up in there.
有没有更烈的?
Anything stronger?
应该没有
Probably not.
啤酒,你能喝啤酒,对吧?
Beer. You can drink beer, can’t you?
我可以,但我不喝
I can, but I don’t.
差不多都是我曾经吃过的
That’s about all I ever eat.
抱歉了
Excuse me.
你好,你好,你好
Hello, hello, hello.
我是他父亲
I’m his father.
– 你好? – 没关系,我是他妻子
– How are you? – Well that’s all right. I’m his wife,
阿♥拉♥巴马·沃利,很高兴认识你
Alabama Worley. Pleased to meet you.
我们结婚了
We got married.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!