How do you do, Mr. Worley.
祝你一天好心情,沃利太太
Top of the morning to you, Mrs. Worley.
看球愉快哦,沃利先生
Bottom of the ninth, Mr. Worley.
对了,你今天见过你可爱的妻子了吗?
By the way, have you seen your lovely wife today?
我那漂亮迷人性感的妻子 阿♥拉♥巴马·沃利太太吗?
My beautiful, charming, sexy wife Mrs. Alabama Worley?
怎么?还有别的吗,沃利先生?
Why? Are there any others, Mr. Worley?
不,我没有,没有
No, not for me, no.
– 不,不要 – 要,要
– No. No. – Yes, yes.
(克拉伦斯)
请问
Excuse me.
你能不能稍微把温度调低一点点?
Do you think you could turn down the heat just a teeny bit?
靠,我必须问你一个问题
Damn I gotta ask you a question.
德拉科斯是谁或是什么?
Who and what is a Drexl?
– 嘘 – 啊?
– Shush. – Huh?
以前他是我的皮条客
He was my pimp.
你有个拉皮条的?
You had a pimp?
我以前是个应招女
I was a call girl.
应招女郎有拉皮条的
Call girls have pimps.
他是黑人吗?
Was he black?
他觉得他是
He thinks he is.
他说过他妈妈是阿帕奇族,但我觉得他骗人的
He said his mama was an Apache but I suspect he’s lying.
他人好吗?
Is he nice?
我不会谈论这么深入的事情,不过…
I wouldn’t go so far as to say that, but…
他对待我相当得体
He treated me pretty decent.
我只在那里待了四天,有一天他有一点凶
I was only there for four days. He got a little bit rough the other day.
– 你是说,对你? – 不,对我的朋友艾琳
– What do you mean? With you? – No, with my friend Ilene.
他怎么对艾琳?
What did he do to Ilene?
耳光扇得她有点转圈,踢她肚子,有点…
Slapped her around a little bit. Kicked her in the stomach. It was…
吓人
scary.
这妈♥逼♥的真是漂亮
This motherfucker sounds beautiful.
你怎么会弄到跟那种狗♥娘♥养♥的混呢?
What did you do to end up with a son of a bitch like that?
(汽车旅馆)
你们他妈的说什么呢?
What are you motherfucker talking about?
弗洛伊德说 他不舔屄♥♥了
Floyd say he don’t be eating pussy.
德拉科斯
Drexl
去,哪个黑鬼说他不舔屄♥♥ 就是他妈的撒谎
any nigger says he don’t eat pussy’s lying his ass off.
我听说了
I heard that.
等一下,大D,你是说你舔屄♥♥?
Hold on a second. Big D., you saying you eat pussy?
对,妈♥逼♥的,我啥都舔
Yeah, motherfucker, I eat everthing.
我舔屄♥♥,我舔小花蕾,我他妈什么的都舔
I eat the pussy, I eat the bud. I eat every fucking thing.
如果我真的舔了屄♥♥
If I ever did eat any pussy,
我是绝对不会去舔的,明白?
I would never eat any pussy, right?
但如果我真的舔了
But if I did eat some pussy…
我打死也不会告诉哪个哥们的,但是…
I sure as hell wouldn’t tell no goddamn body. But…
我会他妈♥逼♥的羞愧得很,老兄
I’d be ashamed as a motherfucker, man.
靠,黑鬼,你多抽些大♥麻♥…
Shit, nigger, you smoke enough Sherm…
你这榆木疙瘩就会他妈的做很多事
your dumb ass would do a lot of motherfucking things.
你就会在那里吸老黑的屌♥
You’d be up in there suckin’ niggers’ dicks!
靠,操你们这帮混♥蛋♥
No, man. Fuck you guys, man.
你们真♥他♥妈♥完蛋了,晓得不?
You guys are fucked up, all right?
喂,等等,跟你♥他♥妈♥闹着玩呢
Hey. Wait a second. We’s just fucking with you.
其实,我准备给你展示一下我的意思,做个示范
In fact, I’m going to show you what I mean with a little demonstration.
把那烧火棍扔过来
Toss me the burner.
好了,看好了
All right, dig this.
把它…当作杂♥志♥插页上的骚货
Pretend it’s that fine centerfold bitch.
知道我的意思吧?
You know what I’m saying?
而你就是你
And you are you.
– 亲,你去哪儿? – 卫生间
– Honey, where you going? – Bathroom.
多么孤单,多么孤单
So lonely…
多么孤单,我要死了…
So lonely…I could die…
好吧,你能这么过下去吗?
Well, can you live with it?
什么?
What?
我说你能这么过下去吗?
I said can you live with it?
怎么过下去?
Live with what?
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的四处晃荡,跟你呼吸着一样的空气
That son of a bitch walking around breathing the same air as you.
每天逍遥法外
Getting away with it every day.
你内心为此不安?
Are you haunted?
对
Yeah.
你想要不再为此不安?
You want to get un-haunted?
哦,是的
Oh, yeah.
哦,要我就杀了他
Well, I’d kill him.
给他脸上一枪,像条狗一样放倒他
Shoot him in the face. Put him down like a dog.
我不敢相信你跟我说这话
I can’t believe what you’re telling me.
没有,我只是在说我会怎么做
I’m not saying nothing. I’s just saying what I’d do.
你会那么做?
You’d do that?
那狗♥日♥的♥不配活着
The fuck don’t deserve to live.
瞧,他是在困扰我,你知道,我是说…
Look, he’s haunting me, you know. I mean…
我是想杀了他,但我不想在监狱度过余生
I do want to kill him, but I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in jail.
嘿,伙计,我不怪你
Hey man, I don’t blame you.
– 只要我能逃脱… – 逃脱?
– If I thought I’d get away with it…. – Get away with it?
杀人是困难的
Killing is the hard part.
逃脱吗?这个简单
Getting away with it, that’s easy.
你以为警♥察♥会他妈在意一个皮条客?
You think a cop gives a fuck about a pimp?
听着,世上每个皮条客都该挨枪子儿
Listen. Every pimp in the world could get shot.
两枪崩他妈的后脑勺上
Two in the back of the fucking head.
警♥察♥会开趴庆祝,老兄
Cops would throw a party, man.
只要你不是在犯罪现场被抓
As long as you’re not at the scene of the crime…
手里拿着冒烟的枪
with a smoking gun in your hand,
你就能逃脱处罚
you’ll get away with it.
克拉伦斯,我喜欢你
Clarence, I like you.
向来如此,以后也会
Always have, always will.
芭玛
‘Bama.
你要去哪儿?
Where you going?
我要你写下你以前的地址
I need you to write down your former address.
为什么?
Why?
这样我能去拿你的东西,就这样
So I can go over there and pick up your stuff, that’s why.
哦,宝贝,算了,克拉伦斯
Oh, baby, come on, Clarence.
我只想从那里消失
I just want to disappear from there.
你看
Look
芭玛,我知道你吓得要死,但我不怕那个他妈的杂碎
Bama, I know this scares the shit out of you, but I’m not scared of that motherfucker.
他完全够不着你,他绝对威胁不了你
You are completely out of his reach. He poses absolutely no threat to you.
如果他不在乎,他的确不在乎
If he…If he doesn’t matter which he doesn’t…
那你丢弃你全部家当就太傻了,就这样
then it just seems silly you lose all your things now. That’s all.
听着
Listen.
你不了解他
You don’t know him.
不,你不了解我
No, you don’t know me.
不了解面对这种事的我
Not when it comes to shit like this.
我需要去做
I need to do this.
我只是…我想要你知道你可以信得过我保护你
I just…I want you to know that you can count on me to protect you.
来吧,请你写下来
Come on, please just write it down.
这不是好主意
This isn’t a good idea.
我告诉你,没事的
I’m telling you, it’ll be fine.
我进去就出来
I’ll be in and out of there.
– 要小心 – 我会的
– Be careful. – I will.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
蒙特卡洛东街 447
你找什么?
You want something?
对,你是德拉科斯?
Yeah, you Drexl?
不,老兄,我是马蒂
No man, I’m Marty.
我想跟德拉科斯谈谈
Well, I want to talk to Drexl.
你想跟他谈他妈的什么?
Well, what the fuck you want to talk to him about?
有关阿♥拉♥巴马的
It’s about Alabama.
他在问阿♥拉♥巴马的事
He was asking about Alabama.
那婊♥子♥在他妈哪里?
Where the fuck is that bitch?
她跟我在一起
She’s with me.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
我是她丈夫
I’m her husband.
哦,那咱俩还真是特别有关联呢
Well, that makes us practically related.
坐下吧,伙子
Have a seat, boy.
来吃个蛋卷,我们这里啥都有…
Have an egg roll. We got everything here…
从“小眼约耳”到“我他妈不知道是啥”
from “Little-Eye Joel” to “Damned if I know”.