你们这些猪猡,枪扔地板上,往后退
All you pigs! Put your guns on the floor and back away!
蒙蒂蒙蒂,你怎么了,他妈的疯了?照他们说的做
Monty! What are you, fucking nuts? Just do what they say!
伙计,这是你♥他♥妈♥最后的机会
Man this is your last fucking chance!
草泥马,这是你们最后的机会
Fuck you, this is your last chance!
啥,鲍里斯?
What, Boris?
我们可以杀光你们全部,你们也知道
We could kill all of you and you fucking know it.
趴在他妈的地板上
Get down on the fucking floor!
鲍里斯,你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Boris, shut the fuck up!
我们全都得死在这里,这是警♥察♥
We’re all going to die here, these are cops.
哦,他们是警♥察♥,谁当回事?
So, they’re cops. Who gives a shit!
喂,李,我有一件事从没告诉过你
Hey, Lee, something I never told you about me.
我讨厌他妈的警♥察♥
I hate fucking cops!
好吧,咱们都当好人,来,好好说
All right, let’s be nice guys, come on. Let’s be nice.
我们不想死,你们#$%^&(听不清)
We don’t wanna die, we don’t want anyone to die.
你就像金发弗兰肯斯坦
You look like a blond Frankenstein.
放下你的枪,狗♥娘♥养♥的
Put your gun down, you son of a bitch!
211?
211?
对,211
Yeah, 211.
该你上了,“疯狗”
Here you go, Mad Dog.
奶奶个熊
Holy shit!
– 妈♥个♥逼的 – 他妈的咋回事?
– Motherfucker! – What the fuck is going on?
这帮人是谁?
Who are these guys?
他妈的枪放下,放下!
Put your fucking guns down! Put’em down!
放下,妈♥个♥逼的,放下!
Put’em down motherfucker! Put’em down!
我♥操♥
Fuck you!
他妈的枪放下
Put the fucking guns down.
你的真实想法如何,我对付李怎么样?
How do you really think I’m doing with Lee?
你开玩笑,老兄,他爱你
Are you kidding man, he loves you.
你并没有觉得我在拍他马屁吧,对吗?
You don’t think I’m kissing his ass or anything, do you?
不,你拣他爱听的说,那跟拍马屁不一样
No, you’re saying what he wants to hear. That ain’t the same as kissing his ass.
对,我是说,我看过《装在尸袋中回家》,我喜欢它,我没骗那哥们
Yeah, I mean, I saw Coming Home in a Body Bag, I loved it, I’m not lying to the guy.
没骗,所以不算拍马屁
No, that’s why it’s not ass-kissing.
你所做的是真诚的
What you’re doing is genuine.
他也知道
And he knows it.
我喜欢你,克拉伦斯
I like you, Clarence.
向来如此
Always have.
以后也会
Always will.
放下
Put them down now!
放下
Put’em down!
把枪放下,妈♥个♥逼的
Put those guns down, motherfuckers!
戴姆斯警官
Officer Dimes.
戴姆斯警官
Officer Dimes.
放下枪,妈♥个♥逼的,放下枪
Put’em down, motherfucker! Put’em down!
戴姆斯警官
Officer Dimes!
什么?
What?
戴姆斯警官
Officer Dimes!
戴姆斯警官
Officer Dimes!
啥?
What?
这事跟我再没有什么关系了,对吧?
This has nothing to do with me anymore, right?
好吧
Okay.
所以我要走人了
So I’m just going to leave.
你们自己处理这些,好吗?
And you guys just settle this by yourselves, all right?
闭嘴,待在原地别动,埃利耶特
Just shut up and stay the fuck put, Elliot!
你怎么知道他的名字?
How do you know his name?
他他妈为什么知道你的名字?
Why the fuck did he know your name?
你这坨狗屎
You’re a little piece of shit!
以后20年你别想演戏了
You can forget about acting for the next 20 years!
你的职业生涯他妈的完了
Your fucking career is over!
拿出你的演员工会卡烧掉
Take your fuckin’ SAG card and burn it!
你这小♥逼♥养的
You little cocksucker!
我待你如同儿子,你♥他♥妈♥的拿刀捅我的心窝
I treated you like a son! You fucking stabbed me in the heart!
操,操你,操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
妈♥个♥逼的,别动他,妈♥个♥逼的
Motherfucker, don’t touch him! Motherfucker!
我♥操♥
Fuck you!
科迪
Cody!
克拉伦斯
Clarence!
亲
Sweetie!
亲
Sweetie!
宝贝
Baby!
好了,你,拿霰弹枪躲在沙发后面的,出来!
Okay, you with the shotgun, behind the couch! Come out!
操你自己屁♥股♥去(意大利语)
Screw yourself in the ass!
这家伙是意大利佬
The guy is a wop!
我说了从沙发后面出来,你♥他♥妈♥的意大利佬,马上
I said come out from behind the couch, you fucking ginny. Now!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥(意大利语)
Son of a whore!
我说了从沙发后面出来,懂吗?听懂没?(意大利语)
I said to come out from behind the couch. Okay? Capisce?
等等,等等(意大利语)
Wait, wait….
动作慢
Nice and slow!
来了(意大利语)
Here I come.
靠,这人打中我了
Shit! The guy hit me.
狗♥娘♥养♥的射中我
Son of a bitch shot me!
亲
Sweetie!
别丢下我死
Don’t you die on me.
你会没事的
You’re going to be okay.
我需要救护车
I need an ambulance!
我需要救护车
I need an ambulance!
操♥你♥妈♥,我要把这婊♥子♥的脑浆崩上天
Fuck you! I’ll blow this bitch’s brains to kingdom come!
我需要救护车
I need an ambulance!
闭嘴
Shut up.
操♥你♥妈♥,我在流血
Fuck you, I’m bleeding!
我给你叫辆灵车
I’ll call you a hearse.
这是为了科迪
This is for Cody.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
亲,你还活着
Honey, you’re alive!
亲
Honey
我看不见
I can’t see.
亲,你眼睛里有血,起来
Honey, you have blood in your eye. Come on.
操,我要一辆车,带我去机场
Fuck you! I want a car. Take me to the airport!
我要车加满油
And I want it full of gas!
还要一百万,小额钞票,要快
And a million bucks! Small bills! And fast!
我要干掉这婊♥子♥,妈♥个♥逼的
I am going to do this bitch, motherfuckers!
(比弗利大使酒店)
(最后美国出口 墨西哥边境 5英里)
在那天的混乱气氛中…
Amid the chaos of that day…
当时我听见的只有枪声隆隆
when all I could hear was the thunder of gunshots…
我闻到的只有空气中的暴♥力♥
and all I could smell was the violence in the air…
我回想起来,大为惊讶…
I look back and am amazed…
我的思维如此清晰和真实
that my thoughts were so clear and true.
那三个字不断地飘过我的脑海
That three words went through my mind endlessly.
自动重复,就像是坏了的唱片
Repeating themselves like a broken record.
你真酷
You’re so cool.
你真酷
You’re so cool.
你真酷
You’re so cool.
有时克拉伦斯问我 如果他死了我会怎么做
And sometimes Clarence asks me what would I have done if he had died.
如果那颗子弹往左偏两英寸
If that bullet had been two inches more to the left.
对此,我总是微笑
To this, I always smile.
好像我不打算用回答来满足他
As if I’m not going to satisfy him with a response.
但我总是会回答
But I always do.
我告诉他我多么想去死
I tell him of how I would want to die.
但那种痛楚和死亡的愿望会如晨星消逝
But that the anguish and the want of death would fade like the stars at dawn.
一切可能会跟现在很像
And that things would be much like they are now.
也许
Perhaps.
除了我可能不会把我们的儿子取名为…
Except maybe I wouldn’t have named our son…
埃尔维斯
Elvis.