What did that day cost me?
35万7千
$357,000.
埃利耶特,我对天发誓,有人在从我这里偷钱
Elliot, I swear to God, somebody is stealing from me.
这一部叫什么?
What’s this one called, anyway?
它是续集,《尸袋》的
It’s a sequel to Body Bag.
真的?
Really?
我们还没取好名字,不过…乔喜欢哪个?
We don’t have a title yet, but…what does Joe like?
《尸袋二》
Body Bags Two.
哦,很有想象力
Oh. That’s imaginative.
我的阴♥茎♥品味都比这高
I’ve got more taste in my penis.
这家伙真♥他♥妈♥好玩
This guy is really fucking funny.
你看,李,多数获得很多奥斯卡奖的影片我都受不了
You know, Lee, most of these movies that win a lot of Oscars, I can’t stand them.
它们都是些安全、老态、摆设用的狗屎,你知道吗?
They’re safe, geriatric, coffee-table dog shit, you know?
咱俩意见一致
We park our cars in the same garage.
没事
It’s all right.
那些混球们把读不成的书改编成看不成的电影
All those assholes make unwatchable movies from unreadable books.
《疯狂的麦克斯》,是部好电影
Mad Max, that’s a movie.
《黄金三镖客》,是部好电影
The Good The Bad And The Ugly, that’s a movie.
《赤胆威龙》,是部好电影
Rio Bravo, that’s a movie.
还有《装在尸袋中回家》,那是他妈的好电影
And Coming Home in a Body Bag, that was a fucking movie.
那是得过奥斯卡的电影中唯一有种的
It was the only movie up that time won Oscars with balls…
我是说继《猎鹿人》之后
I mean, since Deerhunter.
我真不敢相信你
I don’t believe you.
怎么,你想倒点咖啡来配糖吗?
What, do you like a little coffee with your sugar, or what?
李,这茶匙不立起来我是不会满意的
Lee, I’m not satisfied until the spoon stands straight up.
给我一杯咖啡,好吗
Give me a coffee, will you?
李,我叔叔罗杰和杰瑞,俩人都从越南回来的
Lee, my uncle Roger and my uncle Jerry, both from Vietnam…
看过《装在尸袋中回家》
saw Coming Home in a Body Bag.
他们对我说,克拉伦斯,那是他们见过最精确的越战片
They said to me, Clarence, that’s the most accurate Vietnam film they’d ever seen.
我告诉你,克拉伦斯,那场狗屎战争中的老兵这样说我的项目
I’ll tell you something, Clarence. When veterans in that bullshit war say that about my project…
让这东西完全值了
it makes the whole thing worthwhile.
这杯敬你
Here’s to you.
我的朋友,喔,叫你“我的朋友”,而我刚认识你
My friend, oops, call you my friend, I just met you.
知道为什么吗?
You know why?
我想是因为我们有共同的兴趣
I think because we got the same interests.
你知道我现在想做什么吗?
And you know what I’d like to do right now?
我想看看《日瓦戈医生》
I’d like to see Dr. Zhivago.
它在哪里?
Where is it?
这房♥子里他妈的有没有一个医生,还是怎么的?
Is there a fucking doctor in the house, or what?
先等一下
Hang on a second.
李,你看见它时,你会…
Lee, when you see this, you are going to shit…
– 最好如此 – 中了
– I better. – Bingo
– 那人叫什么名字? – 多诺维茨
– What’s the guy’s name? – Donowitz.
李,这是完全没分包的,如果你这么渴望…
Lee, that’s all practically uncut. If you so desire…
你可以分开掺成更多
you can cut that a lot more.
别担心,我会渴望的
Don’t worry, I’ll desire.
鲍里斯,再给我一杯咖啡,好吗?
Boris, get me another cup of coffee, will you?
我也要,鲍里斯
Me, too, Boris.
我不得不给你点赞,克拉伦斯,这不是一般货色
I have to hand it to you, Clarence, this is not nose garbage.
这是优质品
This is quality stuff.
完美的货物,唯一的麻烦是…
Perfect merchandise. The only trouble is…
不论何时有人跟我提出一项好得太过分的交易
whenever I’m offered a deal that’s too good to be true…
都是出于谎话而已
it’s because it’s a lie.
老天
Jesus
你不妨说服我你是诚实可靠的
Why don’t you convince me you’re on the level.
说服他
Convince him.
要是他不咬钩,我们除了持有罪没别的可抓
If he don’t bite, we aien’t got shoot except possession.
鲍里斯,我们这有好多东西,给大家弄点
Boris, we got lots of sandwich shit back there, make something for someone.
我们有烟熏牛肉,黑麦…谁要点什么?
We got pastrami, nice rye….anybody want anything?
你们有阿司匹林吗?
You, got any aspirin?
有,当然,给他
Yeah, sure. Get him that.
好吧,李,是这样的
Well, Lee, it’s like this.
瞧,你捡到这个毕生难逢的便宜,是因为我他妈不知道该怎么做
See, you’re getting this bargain of life time because I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing.
你习惯跟专业人士交易,而我不是专业的,我是外行
You’re used to dealing with professionals and I’m not professional. I’m a rank amateur.
他妈的搞什么?他妈的搞什么,乔?
What the fuck is going on? What’s the fuck is going on, Joe?
我可以接受,比如一次卖♥♥一点点
I can take that, like sell it a little bit at a time…
比如多赚上好多钱
like make a hell of a lot more money.
怎么回事,乔?
What’s going on, Joe?
怎么回事?埃利耶特离太远了
What’s going on? Elliot’s too far away.
(#$%^&*)
我不是毒贩,我不是说你是毒贩,你是他妈的电影制♥作♥人
Now, I’m not a drug deal, I’m not saying that you’re a drug dealer,
but you’re a fucking movie producer, you know.
但你在钱啊等等这些玩意上有门路
And you got access to all kinds of money and shit like that.
靠
Shit.
– 哦,乔,你♥他♥妈♥急死我了 – 等等等等
– Oh, Joe you are fucking killing me. – Wait, wait.
– 乔 – 等等,嘘
– Joe – There, wait, hush.
看,我不能靠它赚到百万,但你能,对吧?
Now, I can’t get a million for it, but you can, all right?
所以我20万卖♥♥给你,你去用它赚一百万
So I’ll sell it to you for $200,000. You go make a million with it.
靠,反正对我来说全是白捡的钱,知道吗?
Shit, it’s all found money to me anyway, you know?
有了
There he is.
我和我妻子,我们是赚最低工资的小孩,知道吗?
Me and my wife, we’re minimum-wage kids, you know?
20万美元,对于我们就是整个世界
$200,000. It means the world to us.
(你真酷)
埃利耶特告诉我你是为一个贪腐警♥察♥打前站的
Elliot tells me that you’re fronting for a dirty cop.
埃利耶特什么都不该跟你说的
Elliot wasn’t supposed to tell you anything.
他不是贪腐警♥察♥,他是个好警♥察♥
Now, he’s not a dirty cop, he’s a good cop.
他只是…你知道的,他看到自己的机会然后抓住了,就这样
He just…you know, he saw his chance and he took it, that’s all.
他为什么信任你?
Why does he trust you?
我们一起长大的,就这原因
Well, we grew up together, that’s why.
克拉伦斯
Clarence.
如果你屁都不懂,那他为什么认为你能卖♥♥掉它?
If you don’t know shit, then why does he think that you can sell it?
我跟他胡吹的
I bullshitted him.
你真是疯子
You’re nuts!
他挺狂的,这小子克拉伦斯,我喜欢他
He’s a wild man, this kid, Clarence. I like him.
– 你真狂,我喜欢 – 嘿,李
– You’re wild, I love it. – Hey, Lee.
我爱这家伙,他跟他胡吹,你相信这小子吗?我爱他
I love this guy, he bullshitted him, you believe this kid? I love him.
埃利耶特,我爱这小子
Elliot, I love this kid.
蒙蒂,拿钱
Monty, get the money.
就是它了,伙计们,咱们去抓这帮狗♥娘♥养♥的
That’s it, fellas, let’s get these son of bitches.
那个,等等,我完全忘了,请原谅
Now wait, wait. I completely forgot, excuse me.
– 你在这里是什么角色? – 我是他妻子
– What’s your part in this again? – I’m his wife.
哦,你就是那个妻子,好
Oh, you’re the wife, right.
克拉伦斯,克拉伦斯
Clarence, Clarence.
你做了什么,打了她还是怎么?
What did you do, beat her or something?
不不,她打篮球弄的
No, she got that playing basketball.
– 你怎么回事? – 抱歉
– What’s the matter with you? – I’m sorry.
你为什么来?
Why are you here?
我…我是个演员
I’m an actor.
迪克,如果你只是个他妈的演员,你永远也进不了这房♥间
Dick, if you were just a fucking actor, you never would have got in the room.
我…我是埃利耶特的朋友
I’m friends with Elliot.
他是你朋友?你有麻烦了
He’s your friend? You got problems.
好了,没关系,埃利耶特知道我
All right. It’s all right. Elliot knows me.
埃利耶特,给
Elliot, here.
打给乔,告诉那个吸屌♥的,制片经理跟我报告说…
Call Joe and tell that cock sucker the production manager reports to me…
他从每1美元里抽30美分…
he’s taking 30 cents of every dollar…
装进自己的腰包
and putting it in his own pocket.
你不想数数你的钱吗?
Don’t you want to count your money?
不,没事的,她能数,我要去洗手间
No, that’s all right, she can count it. I’m going to the bathroom.
给她
Give it to her.
我得给你点赞,克拉伦斯
I gotta hand it to you, Clarence.
– 我刚才挺酷? – 老兄,你比酷还酷
– I was cool? – Man, you were cooler than cool.
哦,我的天,我忘了他妈的防弹背心了
Oh, my God, I forgot my fucking vest.
蠢
Stupid.
– 科迪,数到三 – 好
– Cody, on three. – Yeah.
一 二 三
One. Two. Three!
别动,别动!
Freeze, freez!
放下枪
Put your guns down!
趴到地板上
Get down on the floor!
扔掉枪
Drop your gun!
扔下枪往后退
Drop your guns and back away!
你们俩把他妈的枪扔地板上,马上!
Both of you put the fucking guns on the floor now!
草泥马
Fuck you!