I guess it’s about that time.

Yeah.
咱们走
Here we go.
你是演员,演戏啊,妈♥个♥逼的
You’re an actor. Act, motherfucker.
埃利耶特
Elliot.
怎么?
Yeah?
跪下来
Get on your knees.
哦不
Oh, no.
什么?
What?
– 我说他妈的跪下 – 搞他妈什么?
– I said get the fuck on your knees! – What the fuck?
他妈的闭嘴,你们俩!我他妈知道自己在干嘛
Shut the fuck up, both of you! I know what the fuck I’m doing.
你以为我他妈的很蠢,是不是?是不是?
You think I’m pretty fucking stupid, don’t you? Don’t you?
– 不 – 不?你♥他♥妈♥别撒谎,妈♥个♥逼的
– No. – No? Don’t you fucking lie to me, you motherfucker!
他在诈你,埃利耶特,他在诈你,你看不出来吗?
He’s bluffing you, Elliot. He’s bluffing you. Can’t you see that?
快点,我要听见你说
Come on, I want to hear you say…
我要听见你说:克拉伦斯,你毫无疑问是…
I want to hear you say “Clarence, you are, without a doubt…”
– 克拉伦斯,怎么了? – 闭嘴
– Clarence, what’s wrong? – Shut up!
说啊,该死的,我要听见你说出来
Say it, god damn it! I want to hear you say it!
“克拉伦斯,你毫无疑问是我在这地球上见过最愚蠢的二货”
“Clarence, you are, without a doubt, the dumbest motherfucker I’ve ever seen on this planet”.
– 说啊 – 妈蛋
– Say it! – Dumb fucker.
– 显然,我没有… – 克拉伦斯,他什么也没干 – 闭嘴好吗?
– Apparently, I’m not as dumb… – Clarence, he didn’t do nothing! – Shut up, all right?
显然,我没有你♥他♥妈♥以为的那么蠢,对吧?
Apparently, I’m not as dumb as you fucking think I am, am I?
快说,上面到底有他妈什么在等我们?
Come on, what the fuck is waiting for us up there?
他妈的什么在等我们?
What the fuck’s waiting for us?
他要开枪了
He’s going to shoot him.
– 告诉我,要不我给你脸上穿两个窟窿,此时此刻 – 他没干什么
– Tell me, or I’ll pump two in your face right here and now. – He didn’t do it.
他不会开枪的
He’s not going to shoot him.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
Motherfuck!
他会开枪
He’s going to shoot him.
就像尼克·库里以前说的
Like Nick Curry used to say
“要是我错了,我对天发誓,我他妈道歉”,对吧?
“If I’m wrong I swear to god I’ll fucking apologize” all right?
事情有差错,我能感觉到
Something’s amiss, I can feel it.
如果出了什么事,我对天发誓,你是第一个挨枪的
If anything strange goes down, I swear to god, you’re gonna be the first one shot.
克拉伦斯,他什么也没干,你♥他♥妈♥干嘛
Clarence, he didn’t do anything, what the fuck are you…
闭嘴!好了,我要崩了这他妈♥逼♥的
Shut up! All right, I’ll blow this motherfucker away.
我♥操♥
Fuck you!
我希望有关的人能来救我,因为我再也不喜欢这样了
I wish somebody with this come and get me because I don’t like this anymore!
控制住自己,你♥他♥妈♥的娘炮
Get a hold of yourself, you fucking sissy!
我真心希望有关的人能来带我出去,带我出去
I really wish somebody with this just come and take me away! Just take me away!
坚持住,埃利耶特,该死的
Hang in there, Elliot, goddamn it!
我受不了了,对不起,但我撑不住了
I can’t take this, I’m sorry, but I just can’t!
我希望有人来救我,什么事都不会有
I wish somebody would just come to my rescue and everything will be all right.
埃利耶特
Elliot.
– 埃利耶特 – 什么?
– Elliot. – What?
抱歉,好吗?
I’m sorry, all right?
抱歉,抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
还是朋友?
Friends?
抱歉,老兄
I’m sorry, man
这人他妈的什么毛病?
What the fuck is with this guy?
别再乱整了
Quit playing around.
我不是乱整,我只是得确认
I wasn’t playing around, I just had to be sure.
就是这样,就这样,我现在确定了,好吗
That’s all, that’s all. I’m sure now, okay?
抱歉,老兄,我不是有意吓唬你
I’m sorry, man. I didn’t mean to scare you.
哎哟,我喜欢这个克拉伦斯小子,这家伙他妈的够疯
Oh, man, I like this Clarence kid, this fucking guy is crazy.

Yeah.
哎哟
Oh, man.
你是迪克·里奇吗?
Are you Dick Richie?
不是
No.
你认识一个克拉伦斯·沃利吗?
Do you know a Clarence Worley?
是的
Yes.
– 你知道我们在哪儿能找到他吗? – 对,我知道
– Do you know where we can find him? – Yes, I do.
那是哪儿呢?
Well, where?
在比弗利大使酒店
At the Beverly Ambassador.
那地方在哪里?
Where’s that?

Well….
你走…
You go….
不…对,沿着…沿着比奇伍德
No. Yeah, go down…Go down Beachwood
你们想不想抽一壶?
You guys want to smoke a bowl, or….
哦,沿着比奇伍德
Oh. Go down Beachwood…
开上一段,然后你得右转,明白?
and drive awhile, and then you gotta turn right, okay?
然后你继续,继续开,继续开
And then you go, and you keep driving and you keep driving.
你好,埃利耶特
Hello, Elliot.
蒙蒂
Monty.
这是你的朋友?
Are these your friends?
对,对,你可以这么说
Yeah, yeah, you could say that.
各位,这是蒙蒂
Everybody, this is Monty.
嗨,进来吧,李♥刚♥杀青,他很快出来
Hi. Come on in. Lee’s in the can, he’ll be out in a quick.
我的个神,看看,你相信吗?
Holy shit, look at this. Do you believe this?
那是直升机
It’s a helicopter.
抱歉,不是针对你
Sorry, it’s nothing personal.
克拉伦斯
Clarence.
没必要搜查我,勇士
There’ll be no need to search me, daredevil.
你要找的在这里
All you’ll find is this right here.
你出于什么理由带那东西来?
Now what compelled you to bring that along?
同样的理由促成你们…
The same thing that compelled you guys to…
带着重型火炮来谈生意
bring heavy artillery to a business meeting.
我来拿
I’ll take that.
哦,必须的
Well, you’re going to have to.
大家都在这儿了
Everybody’s here.
埃利耶特,谁是谁?
Elliot. Who’s who?
那是迪克,在那头
That’s Dick on the end there.
哦,那是迪克
Oh, that’s Dick.
迪克,埃利耶特告诉我你很有天分
Dick, Elliot tells me you’re quite gifted.
还有,对,阿♥拉♥巴马在中间
And, yeah, Alabama in the middle.
你好
Hello.
克拉伦斯在这边
Clarence on the end.
– 李,这人带着… – 鲍里斯
– Lee, this guy is…. – Boris
拜托,我正在会客,好吗?
please. I’m meeting people right now, okay?
多诺维茨先生?
Mr. Donowitz?
好了,克拉伦斯,别臊我了,叫我“李”好了
Come on. Clarence, don’t insult me, just call me “Lee”.
– 李 – 鲍里斯,闭你妈嘴
– Lee. – Boris, shut the fuck up!
来吧,大家,别害羞,进来进来
Come on, everybody, don’t be shy. Come on in. Come in.
好的,叫“李”?
Okay, Lee?
– 就叫“李” – 李
– Lee. – Lee.
对了,李
That’s right, Lee.
我得告诉你,我真的是个大粉丝
I just gotta tell you, I really am a big fan.
《装在尸袋中回家》始终是我最喜欢的电影
Coming Home In a Body Bag is my favorite movie of all time.
我是说,《现代启示录》之后,我觉得它就是最佳越战片
I mean, after Apocalypse Now, I think it’s the best Vietnam movie ever made.
哇,非常感谢,克拉伦斯
Wow. Thank you very much, Clarence.
– 李 – 什么?
– Lee. – What?
这人带着家伙
This guy is packing.
真的?
Really.
哦,我是说,这件事真的让我很受惊
Well, I mean, I’ve been pretty scared about this whole thing.
但我相当确信你是来做生意的,所以你看
But, I’m fairly confident you’re here to do business, so look.
我不想当自作聪明的人
I don’t want to be a wise guy and nothing.
如果你喜欢,我就把枪拿出来放在桌上
If you want, I’ll take my gun and I will lay it on the table.
全看你
It’s up to you.
不,我觉得没必要
No, I don’t think that’s necessary.
鲍里斯,态度好点,给大家弄点咖啡,好吗?
Boris, be nice. Make everybody some coffee. Okay?
– 很高兴见到你 – 我也很高兴
– It’s a pleasure to meet you. – Nice to meet you, too.
亲,坐吧,放松,放松
Honey, sit down. Relax, relax.
埃利耶特,你脸色跟屎一样
Elliot, you look like shit.
哦,对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
我说,真是太恶心了
I mean, it’s completely disgusting.
嗯,要是能快速给我签个名,就太好了
If I could get a quick signature, it would be great.
邦妮高兴就好
Whatever Bonnie wants.
喜欢那个样片,克拉?
Like my dailies, there, Clar?
这就是样片吗?
Is that what these are, dailie?
– 你喜欢吗? – 对,太棒了
– You like them? – Yeah, they’re great.
他妈的最好如此,花了我好多钱
They better fucking be, they cost me enough.
那天花了我多少?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!