And all day long I’m…
看着听着别人做的 正是我想做而不能做的事情
seeing and hearing people doing exactly what I want to be doing, but couldn’t.
什么事?
What?
开始新生活,住在底特律
Starting new lives, leaving Detroit
度假,出差…
vacations, business trips…
好玩,好玩,好玩
fun, fun, fun.
好了
All right.
你和我,咱们能跳上那边随便一架飞机…
You and me, we can jump on any one of those planes out there…
想去哪里就去哪里,给我一种全新的视野
and go anywhere we want. Gives me a whole new outlook.
能实现就爱死了
Love how it works out.
对,你没开玩笑,我们重新开始生活
Yeah, you’re not kidding. We got lives to start over.
我们应该去一个我们能白手起家的地方
We should go somewhere where we can start from scratch.
我这辈子一直待在美国
I’ve been in America all my life.
我想看看别的国家的电视是什么样
I’d like to see what TV in other countries looks like.
你觉得咱们应该去哪儿,小斑鸠
Where do you think we should go, my little turtle dove?
坎昆
Cancun.
坎昆,为什么去坎昆?
Cancun, why Cancun?
听起来很不错的样子,像是一部电影名字
It’s got a nice ring to it. It sounds like a movie.
《克拉伦斯和阿♥拉♥巴马去坎昆》,你觉得如何?
Clarence and Alabama Go to Cancun, don’t you think?
在我的电影里,亲爱的,你是头牌明星
In my movie, darling, you get top billing.
你什么也不要担心,好吗?
Don’t you worry about nothing, all right?
我们一切都会顺利的
It’s all going to work out for us.
我们应得的
We deserve it.
弗洛伊德,你确定你要那样去比弗利大使酒店?
Floyd, you sure that’s how you get to the Beverly Ambassador?
是的,哥们,我肯定
Yeah, man, I’m positive.
我告诉你,要是我们失手了,就是你的错
Let me tell you, if we get lost that’s your ass.
还有,弗洛伊德,你怎么不放过我的啤酒,去找个他妈的工作?
And Floyd, why don’t you get out of my beer and get a fucking job?
– 好好 – 克拉伦斯
– Yeah, okay. – Clarence
– 我们能走了吗? – 我们出门了
– Can we go? – We’re out the door.
我们必须在大堂见埃利耶特,我不想迟到,快点
We must meet Elliot in the lobby. I don’t wanna be late, come on.
你没事吧?
You all right?

Yes.
– 我出去了,弗洛伊德 – 你在吗?不,他不在
– I’m out, Floyd. – Are you here? No, he’s not here.
等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait!
– 快点,迪克 – 等等
– Come on, Dick! – Wait.
你好?
Hello?
嗨,“警监”,我刚要出门…
Hey. Hi, Captain, I was just walkin’ out…
什么?
What?
认真的?
Serious?
她说的?
She said that?
她说什么?快来吧
What did she say? Come on, okay?
喂,“警监”,谢谢你,谢谢你
Yo, Captain, thank you, thank you.
嗨,“警监”
Hi, Captain
我明天再跟你谈
I’m going to talk to you tomorrow.
好的
All right.
快,我们得走了
Come on, we got to go.
快来
Come on.
我拿到那个角色了
I got the part.
我拿到那个角色了
I got the part.
– 帅啊,老兄 – 我拿到那个角色了
That’s perfect, man. – I got the part.
太棒了,好极了
That’s great. That’s wonderful.
都没想过会有回电
Didn’t even want a callback.
太酷了,加油啊
That’s so cool, way to go!
我接到了“七点电♥话♥”
I got a 7:00 call.
太好了,好了,来吧,咱们走
That’s great. All right, come on, let’s go.
我要听到全部过程,好吗?来吧
I want to hear all about it, okay? Come on.
喂,克拉伦斯
Hey, Clarence!
什么?
What?
没什么,算了
Nothing. Forget it.
好了,走吧
All right, come on.
喂,买♥♥些…买♥♥些啤酒
Hey, get some… get some beer.
再买♥♥些…
and some…
再买♥♥些清洁用品
and some cleaning products.
我丢了他妈一笔钱在这里
I’m losing a fucking fortune over here.
你跟我说话吗,他妈的意大利佬?
You talkin’ to me, you fucking wop, you?
穿上外衣,穿上外衣
Put your jacket on. Put your jacket on.
– 准备好了? – 是
– Ready? – Yeah.
穿上外衣
Put your jacket on.
一次一只袖子
One sleeve at a time.
重大♥比♥赛了,埃利耶特
It’s a big game, now, Elliot.
没事的,振作点,你还好吗?
It’s okay, come on. You all right?
不好
No.
埃利耶特,看着我
Elliot, look at me.
看着我,你舒服吗?
Look at me. You comfortable?
我舒服吗?我有一个…
Am I comfortable? I’ve got a…
就像是…你知道的…砖头在阴囊上
like a, you know, brick in my scrotum.
那是最佳的地方,知道吗?
That’s the best place for it, okay?
如果他们拍你搜身,不会搜查你的蛋蛋
It they pat-down you, they’re not gonna search your balls.
好吧,你觉得他们会不会看见这东西?
Okay, you think they might see this perhaps?
– 不会,没事的,你站起来就没事 – 好吧
– No. It’s okay. When you stand up, it’ll be okay. – Okay.
– 埃利耶特 – 在
– Elliot. – Yeah?
说点什么
Say something.
好,嗨,你好吗?
Okay. Hi. How are you?
我叫埃利耶特,我正跟美国童子军在一起
My name is Elliot, and I’m with the Cub Scouts of America.
我们在卖♥♥没拆包的可♥卡♥因♥,为了能参加童子军大会
We’re, we’re selling uncut cocaine to get to the jamboree.
– 平常讲话就好,埃利耶特 – 抱歉
– Just talk regular, Elliot. – I’m sorry.
埃利耶特,别他妈乱来
Elliot, stop fucking around.
我不敢相信我这样子
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
你弄好了?
You get that shit?
记住,埃利耶特,整个期间我们就在下面大厅监视你们
Remember, Elliot, we’ll be right down the hall monitoring you the whole time.
好,但如果有人做出什么 你们听不见的事怎么办
Yeah, but what happens if somebody does something you can’t hear…
比如掏出一把枪 对着我他妈的眼睛?
like puts out a gun and put it to my fucking eye?
埃利耶特,这种事我们做过上千次…
Elliot, we’ve done this a thousand times.
我们知道自己在做什么,明白吗?
We know what we’re doing. Okay?
我们是最好的,做…听着,不要乱搞
We’re the best at….Now, listen. No fucking around.
发生任何事,我们会像他妈的黑帮一样冲进去,明白吗?
Anything happens, we’ll be in there like fucking gangbusters, okay?
现在你得记住一件事
Now you get to remember something.
你不想进监狱,对吧?
You don’t want to go to jail, right?
你想进监狱吗?
You want to go to jail?
不,我不想进监狱
No. I don’t want to go to jail.
所以我们得怎么做?
So, what do we got to do?
我们得把你老板弄进监狱,明白?
We got to put your boss in jail, okay?
你要这么做,还要在法庭上表演,消除任何合理怀疑
You do that, and you got to show in court, beyond any reasonable doubt…
这个人,一个在好莱坞社群极受尊重的人
that this man, a very respectable man in the Hollywood community…
同时在贩毒
is also dealing cocaine.
我们得在法庭上证明,而你必须去做
We gotta prove it in court, and you gotta do it.
这就是我们要做的事情,明白?
That’s what we’re doing here, okay?
你会没事的,你不会受伤的,明白吗?
You’re going to be okay, you’re not gonna get hurt. Okay?
所以你要做的…
So what you got to do…
是一定要让他承认
is you gotta get him to admit…
录在带子上,明白?
on tape, all right?
承认他要买♥♥这些可♥卡♥因♥,好吗,冠军?
That he’s buying this coke. Okay, champ?
– 控制好你自己 – 好
– Get a hold of yourself. – Okay.
我去弄点咖啡
I’m going to get some coffee.
芭玛,你真是打篮球弄的?
Bama, you really got that playing basketball?
对,我挨了一肘,正中眼睛,这还没完…
Yes, I got an elbow right in the eye. Then like that’s not enough…
我被球砸了一下,当时没注意看
I got hurled the ball when I’m not looking.
正打在脸上
Right in my face.
你应该小心些
You should be careful.
是应该
I should.
克拉伦斯,你♥他♥妈♥把那东西带来干嘛?
Clarence, what the fuck did you bring that for?
以防万一
In case.
万一什么?
In case of what?
我不知道,你想让我说什么?
I don’t know, what do you want me to say?
听着,克拉伦斯,李·多诺维茨不是皮条客
Look, Clarence, Lee Donowitz is not a pimp.
我知道,里奇,但上周我被教会了一件事
I know that, Richie, but one thing this last week has taught me…
有枪而不需要它,要好过需要枪而没有它
it’s better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.
他在那儿
There he is.
埃利耶特,你的动机是远离牢房♥
Elliot, your motivation is to stay out of jail.
放松放松放松
Easy, easy, easy.
我估计时间差不多了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!