I’m getting fucking old.
旅途终点,宝贝
Journey’s end baby.
彩虹尽头的雪花
Snow at the end of the rainbow.
少了一件我他妈要操心的事
One less thing I gotta fucking worry about.
就这样了,宝贝
This is it, baby.
关键时刻
Moment of truth.
你心思挺多,知道吗
You got a lot of heart, kid, you know that?
你想玩吗?
You want to play?
这是你想要的吗?
ls that what you want?
你想跟哥玩玩?
You want to play with Daddy?
来吧
Come on.
来啊,我给你一个机会,因为我喜欢你
Come on I’ll give you one shot because I like you.
刺进来啊,宝贝,来刺你哥啊
Stick it in me, baby. Come on stick it in Daddy.
把它戳进来,来啊
Stick it in me. Go ahead.
来吧
Come on!
来吧
Come on!
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
Motherfucker!
好啊,他妈的不扮好人了
All right. No more Mr. Fucking Nice Guy.
哦,天
Oh, God!
这下你有何感想,宝贝?
What do you think of that, baby?
这下你有何感想,宝贝?你怎么想的?
What do you think about that, baby? How would you think about that?
等等,等等
Wait! Wait!
怎么?
What?
你♥他♥妈♥的笑什么?
What the fuck are you laughing at?
你模样真可笑
You’re looking ridiculous!
过来,我他妈模样可笑!
Come here! I look fucking ridiculous!
起来,好好笑笑,宝贝
Get up! Laugh it up, baby!
来啊,笑啊
Come on, laugh it up!
你一分钟前还在歇斯底里,笑吧!
You were in hysterics a minute ago, so laugh!
你喜欢这样,对吗?
You like that, don’t you?
我♥操♥
Fuck you!
靠
Shit!
操
Fuck!
靠,芭玛,芭玛,我们得走了,老天
Motherfucker! Bama, Bama we gotta go! Jesus Christ!
来,亲爱的,我们他妈得离开这里
Come on, darling. We gotta get the fuck out of here!
来
Come on.
条子他妈的随时会来
The cops are gonna be here any fucking second!
操
Fuck!
操,快快
Fuck, come on!
操
Fuck!
对不起,对不起,对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
他妈的让路
Get the fuck out of the way!
哦,操
Oh, fuck!
操
Fuck!
– 怎么了? – 我他妈的不敢相信
– What? – I don’t fucking believe this!
老天,我就知道,我他妈的就知道
Goddamn it! I knew it! I fucking knew it!
开车开成这样我脑袋该去检查
I should have my goddamn head examined for driving like this.
你看,卡拉…
Look Carla….
坎蒂…
Kandi….
坎蒂,你得帮我
Kandi, you’ve got to help me.
我能做什么?
What can I do?
拿着这个,拿好
Take this. Hold this.
什么?你嗨了吧?不要
What are you? High? No.
他妈的把这东西放你包里
Fucking put this in your purse.
我不要把那东西放我包里
I’m not putting that shit in my purse.
他不会搜查你的,你又没干什么
He’s not gonna search you. You didn’t do anything.
那就放在你胸罩里
Now just put it in your bra!
我没穿啊
I’m not wearing one.
求你了,他快来了,放在你♥他♥妈♥的裤子里
Please, he’s almost here! Just fucking put it in your pants!
不
No.
是你要开快的
You’re the one who wanted to drive fast.
看我口型,不!
Read my lips. No.
– 我为你做了那么多,你♥他♥妈♥的妓♥女♥! – 混♥蛋♥
– After all I did for you, you fuck whore! -Asshole.
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁?
Who the fuck do you think you…?
听好,傻屌♥,你运气不好我们抓到你超速
Look, dickhead. It’s your bad luck that we caught you speeding…
而且你运气不好,有一袋没分包的可♥卡♥因♥在你…
and it’s your bad luck that you had a bag of uncut cocaine in your…
– 可不是一小瓶 – …他妈的包里
– Not a little vial. – …motherfucking baggy.
喂,你被抓了
Hey, you got caught.
没抓到你你♥他♥妈♥的玩得挺开心,现在我们逮到你了
It’s all fun fucking games until you get caught. Now we got you.
好吗,埃利耶特先生,他妈的演员,你刚创造了高光时刻
Okay, Mr. Elliot, fucking actor, you just made the big time.
– 你不再是临时演员… – 或是跑龙套的
– You’re no longer an extra… – Or a bit player.
– 或是配角 – 你♥他♥妈♥的成明星了
– or a supporting actor. – You’re a fucking star.
你♥他♥妈♥的成明星了
You’re a fucking star.
你要出演你的个人秀节目…
And you’re gonna be playing your one-man show…
以后两年里他妈的每晚上演
nightly for the next two fucking years!
为一帮不会走开的观众
For a captive audience.
听好了,你过几年会出来,遇到个老女人
Listen to this. You’ll get out in a few years and meet some old lady.
你会结婚,然后你会非常了解你老婆的各种需求…
You’ll get married and you’ll be so understanding to your wife’s needs…
因为你知道当一个女人是什么样的感受
because you’ll know what it feels like to be a woman.
你只会想操她的屁♥股♥,因为她的屄♥♥对你来说不够紧了
You’ll only want to fuck her ass ’cause her pussy just won’t be tight enough for you anymore.
说得好,警探
Good point, Detective.
对吗?他妈的相公
Right? Fucking faggot!
克林柯,就是它,我们逮到了,全是我们的
Krinkle, this is it, we got it, man, and it’s all ours.
我是说,说起碰巧撞上…
I mean, you talk about falling into something….
你们他妈的闭嘴,我能听懂
Would you idiot shut up! I can’t understand shit.
好了,出什么事了?怎么了?你们在说什么?
Now, what happened? What’s gonna on? What are you talking about?
好了,是这样
Okay, all right.
巡逻车截停了一辆超速车,了解?
Patrol car pulls a guy over for speeding, right?
嫌犯满身可♥卡♥因♥…
Suspect is covered with coke…
所以他们把嫌犯带给我和尼科尔森,我们审了他
so they bring suspect to me and Nicholson. We got a work on him.
“尼科尔森和我”
Nicholson and l.
尼科尔森,有他妈的什么区别?
Nicholson, what’s the fucking difference?
所以我们审了这人,了解?
So we go to work on that guy, all right?
我们知道其中必有古怪
We know something is rotten in Denmark
因为这人太他妈笨了,而他还有一大袋可♥卡♥因♥,还是没分包的
’cause this guy is fucking stupid, and he’s got a big bag of coke, and it’s uncut.
你都不会相信他说的
And you aren’t gonna fucking believe what he’s got to say.
看起来某个警局的一名警♥察♥,我们不知道是哪个
Seems a cop from some department, we don’t know which one…
他从财物室偷了50万美元的可♥卡♥因♥
he stole $500,000 worth of coke from the property cage….
他把这玩意儿藏了一年半,明白吗?
He sat on the shit for a year and a half, okay?
– 现在,这警♥察♥派了一个怪人… – 嫌犯的原话
– Now, the cop’s got this weirdo… – Suspect’s words.
…来为他打点,明白吗?
to front for him all right?
所以我们的嫌疑人埃利耶特·布利策
So our guy, Elliot Blitzer
他在他们和他的老板之间牵头…
he is making a deal between them and his boss…
他妈的当红电影制♥作♥人,名叫李·多诺维茨
big-time fucking movie producer named Lee Donowitz.
他制♥作♥了那部《装在尸袋中回家》
He did the movie Coming Home in a Body Bag.
一部越战片?
A Vietnam movie?
– 对 – 他妈的好电影
– Yeah. – Good fucking movie.
他妈的A级,他妈的真是棒电影
Fucking A. Great fucking movie.
那么,你相信他吗?
So, do you believe him?
我相信他相信他
I believe he believes him.
这人的慌乱紧张得不可能说谎,我跟你说
This guy is too fucking rattled to be lying. I’m telling you…
他反复念叨他爹妈,他穿老式女裤的奶奶
He’d roll over on his mom, dad, his two-pantied granny…
还有他妈的暹罗国王,好像他跟他有什么瓜葛一样
and the fucking King of Siam if he had anything on him.
我说这人是个娘们儿,他真的是
I mean this guy was a sissy. I mean he really was.
这兔崽子什么都愿意干,只要不坐牢
This rabbit will do anything not to do any time.
你知道他愿意干嘛吗?
You know what he’ll do?
他愿意戴窃听器
He’ll wear a wire.
他愿意戴窃听器?
He’ll wear a wire?
他愿意戴窃听器,我们跟他讲了
He’ll wear a wire, we talked to him.
贪腐警♥察♥,我们得让内务部来
Dirty cops, well, we got to get Internal Affairs on this.
我才不管你让谁介入,警监
I don’t give a shit who you bring in, Captain.
你可以让#$%^(没听清)介入…
You can bring in the state enlisted LA…
他妈的史蒂芬·麦奎因的鬼魂,十个他妈的罗马角斗士
the ghost of Steve fucking McQueen, ten fucking Roman gladiators.
我管他个鸟,只要托德和我能在这杂种身上捞到好处
I don’t give a shit as long as me and Todd get credit for the bust.
听着,是我们发现的,我们只想要他妈的领花(升职)
Listen, we found him. We just want the fucking collar.
就这样,故事讲完
That’s it. End of story.
就这么办
You got it.
我跟你说过我有多讨厌机场吗?
Did I ever tell you how much I hate airports?
你看,我在迪尔伯恩时曾住过一个机场旁边
See, I used to live by one back in Dearborn, you know.
你一无所成住在机场旁边真的很丧
Really frustrating living next to an airport when you don’t got shit.
而我整天…