托尼·斯科特作品
克里斯蒂安·斯莱特
帕特丽夏·阿奎特
在《牢房♥摇滚》中,他就是乡村摇滚的全部
In Jailhouse Rock, he was everything rockabilly is about.
我是说,他就是摇滚
I mean he is rockabilly:
刻薄,粗暴,下流,无礼
Mean, surly, nasty, rude.
在那部电影里 他可以什么都他妈不管不顾
In that movie, he couldn’t give a fuck about nothin’.
就是摇啊滚啊,活得快,死得早
Except rocking and rolling, living fast, dying young…
留下一具好看的皮囊
and leaving a good-looking corpse.
我看着那个乡村摇滚,我太想跟他一样了
I watch that hillbilly and I want to be him so bad.
埃尔维斯(猫王)长相不错
Elvis looked good.
我不是同性恋,不过…
Hey, I’m no fag. But…
埃尔维斯比多数女人要漂亮
Elvis was prettier than most women.
知道吧?多数女人
You know? Most women.
你看
You know
我总是说,如果我不得不操男人,我是说不得不
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy. I mean had to…
我的小命就靠它了
and my life depended on it…
我会操埃尔维斯
I’d fuck Elvis.
我会操埃尔维斯
I’d fuck Elvis.
真的?
Really?
哦,他活着的时候,不是现在
Well, when he was alive, not now.
我不怪你
I don’t blame you.
那么,咱俩都操埃尔维斯
So, we’d both fuck Elvis.
认识有共同兴趣的人挺好,对吧?
It’s nice to meet people with common interests, ain’t it?
嗯,猫王说够了,你…你怎么样?
Well, enough about the King. How about you?
我什么怎么样?
How about me what?
你今晚跟我去看电影怎么样?
How about you go to the movies with me tonight?
我们看什么呢?
What are we gonna see?
千叶真一三片连映
A Sonny Chiba triple feature.
《杀人♥拳♥》《杀人♥拳♥2》
The Streetfighter, Return of the Streetfighter…
还有《女杀人♥拳♥》
and Sister Streetfighter.
千叶真一是谁?
Who’s Sonny Chiba?
“千叶真一是谁?”
“Who’s Sonny Chiba?”
他是没有之一的今天最棒的武术电影演员
Well, he is, bar none, the finest actor working in martial arts movies today.
你要带我去看一部功夫电影?
You want to take me to a kung fu movie?
三部功夫电影
Three kung fu movies.
我觉得不好
I don’t think so.
真不是我的菜
Not really my cup of tea.
好的
All right.
真实罗曼史
丹尼斯·霍珀
方·基默
加里·奥德曼
布拉德·皮特
克里斯托弗·沃肯
布朗森·平丘
萨缪尔·杰克逊
迈克尔·拉帕波特
我不得不大老远走弗罗里达的塔拉哈西
I had to come all the way from the highways and byways…
的高速公路和小路
of Tallahassee, Florida…
到汽车城底特律,去找我的真爱
to Motor City, Detroit to find my true love.
即便你给我一百万年去沉思
If you gave me a million years to ponder…
我永远也猜不到真实罗曼史会跟底特律走到一起
I would never have guessed that true romance and Detroit would go together.
到今天,紧接着的那些事件全都像是一个遥远的梦
And to this day, the events that followed all seem like a distant dream.
但这梦是真的
But the dream was real…
而且永远改变了我们的生活
and was to change our lives forever.
我不断地问克拉伦斯 为何我们的梦似乎在崩塌
I kept asking Clarence why our world seemed to be collapsing…
编剧:昆汀·塔伦蒂诺
一切好像如此糟烂
and everything seems so shitty.
而他说
And he’d say:
“世道如此,但别忘了…
“That’s the way it goes. But don’t forget…
“世道也会走向别处”
“…it goes the other way too”.
那就是罗曼史
That’s the way romance is.
通常它就是这样走
Usually that’s the way it goes.
但时不时地,它也往另一方向走
But every once in a while, it goes the other way too.
导演:托尼·斯科特
我心跳加速,时辰已到
My heart beats and there is time.
不要动,东条
Don’t move, Tojo.
你很快会失去意识,让氧气进入…
You’ll be unconscious soon to let oxygen….
这是一种古老的技巧
It’s an ancient technique.
现在…
And…
氧气
Oxygen.
来吧
Come.
噢,怎么这样,哦,老天,真对不起
Oh, look what happened! Oh, God, I am so sorry.
– 哦,没关系 – 你没事吧?
– Oh, it’s okay. – Are you okay?
对,我没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
哦,老天,我真是笨透了
Oh, Jesus, I am the clumsiest person in the world.
没事的,意外常有
That’s all right. Accidents happen.
好棒的哲理,谢谢你这么贴心
What a wonderful philosophy. Thanks for being a sweetheart.
因为你本可以发飙的
Because you could have been a real dick.
来吧,准备好了?
Come on! Ready?
是的
Yes.
拉里,我们去哪儿?
Larry, where are we going?
瞧,我们不知道下一步会怎样
Look, we don’t know what will be coming next.
你是说你害怕了?
You mean you’re scared?
嘿,洗衣店的衣服
Hey, laundromat clothes!
介意我抽烟吗?
You mind if I smoke?
不
No.
听着,你不介意跟讲讲我错过了什么吗?
Listen, do you mind filling me in on what I missed?
不不
No, no.
看见了吗?上面那个人,那是千叶真一
See this, that guy up there? It’s Sonny Chiba.
那个东方人?
The Oriental?
对,那个穿黑衣的
Yeah, the one in black.
你要花生吗?
You want a Goober?
不…好
No…Yeah.
看,电影开头时他受雇来干掉这个人
See, in the beginning of the movie he was hired to get this guy.
爆米花弄了你一身
You have got popcorn all over you.
谢谢,多谢
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
他是不是好人呢?
Is he supposed to be a good guy?
他算不上是个好人,只是个他妈的坏人
He ain’t so much a good guy as he’s just a bad motherfucker.
我是说,他收人钱,去干掉别人,你知道
I mean, he gets paid by people to fuck guys up. You know.
你来看三部功夫电影?
You came to see three kung fu movies?
对……当然了,干嘛不?
Yeah…Sure, why not?
没什么,没什么,你这女孩正合我心,如此而已
Nothing, nothing. You’re a girl after my own heart. That’s all.
你知道现在几点了吗?
Do you know what time it is?
大概12点
It’s about 12:00.
我估计你得早起吧?
I suppose you’ve got to get up early, huh?
不,不见得,怎么?
No, not particularly, how come?
就是,看完电影我喜欢吃个派…
It’s just, after a movie, I like to go get some pie…
然后谈论一番
and talk about it.
像是我的一个小传统
Sort of a little tradition I have.
你看过一场好电影以后愿意吃个派吗?
Do you like to get pie after you see a good movie?
对,我喜欢看完电影吃派
Yeah, I love to get pie after a movie.
你想跟我去吃个派吗?
Would you like to go get some pie with me?
我喜欢来点派
I’d love some pie.
我是说,在那部电影里 他可以什么都他妈不管不顾
Well, I mean. In that movie, he couldn’t give a fuck about nothing.
就是摇啊滚啊,活得快,死得早…
Except rock-and-roll, living fast, dying young…
留下一具好看的皮囊
and leaving a good-looking corpse.
现在…
And…
猫王说够了,你怎么样?
Enough about the King. How about you?
我什么怎么样?
How about me what?
跟我说说,说说你自己
Well, tell me, tell me about yourself.
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
哦,开个头,你做什么的?你哪里人?
Well, for starters, what do you do? Where are you from?
什么是你最喜欢的颜色?谁是你最喜欢的电影明星?
What’s your favorite color? Who’s your favorite movie star?
你喜欢什么样的音乐?
What kind of music do you like?
什么东西让你兴奋,令你避开?
What are your turn-ons, your turn offs?
我猜大问题是,你有没有…有没有男人?
I guess the big question is, do you have a…do you have a fella?
好,再问我,一个个问
Okay, ask me again, one by one.
你做什么的?
What do you do?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
– 你是哪里人? – 我不知道
– Where are you from? – I don’t know.
你最喜欢的颜色?
What’s your favorite color?
我不知道,黑色?
I don’t know. Black?
– 谁是你最喜欢的电影明星? – 伯特·雷诺兹
– Well, who’s your favorite movie star? – Burt Reynolds.
你想吃一口我的派吗?
Do you want a bite of my pie?
好的,我吃,一小口
Yes, I would. A little one.