他们都有些愚蠢了,以哈罗德最糟糕。
They’re all touched, but Harold’s the worst.
不,他们妈妈最蠢,还有他哥哥。但他们都是好射手。
No, their ma’s the worst, then his brother. But they’re all good shots.
下去!
Get down!
我要拧断你的脖子!
I’ll wring your scrawny neck!
不,你去给那些马套上马鞍!
No, you won’t. Go and get those horses saddled!
帮他一把,快!你,坐在那儿别动。
Lend him a hand. You sit there and be still.
你的五分钟到了,他们最好快点出现。
Your five minutes is up, they better show.
你来这里干什么?– 听着,切尼开枪打死了我父亲。
What are you doing here? – Chaney shot my father to death.
我听说狂人考伯恩超有勇气。
I was told Rooster Cogburn has grit.
我就雇他去追寻凶手,我要亲手杀了他。
I hired him to go after the murderer. I shot him myself.
如果我杀了他,我就不会是现在这个窘态了。我的枪走火了。
If I’d killed him, I wouldn’t be in this fix. My gun misfired.
他们会做的。
Well, they will do it.
大多数女孩都喜欢扮漂亮,但你却喜欢玩枪。
Most girls like to play pretties, but you like guns.
如果我有的,我就会要一个管用的。
If I did, I’d have one that worked.
我再给他们多一点时间吧。
I’ll give them a little more time.
昨晚是考伯恩拦截我们吗? — 是的。
Did Rooster waylay us last night? – Yes.
他干掉昆西和穆尔了吗?– 他们都死了。
Did he take Quincy and Moon? – They’re both dead.
这是真的太可怕了。你需要一个好律师吗?
It was terrible to see. Do you need a good lawyer?
我需要一个好法官。
I need a good judge.
那个叫汉斯的人,他也死了;还有那个救了你命的男孩。
That man called Haze, he’s dead, too. And the boy that saved your life.
我很感激他这么做了,但他真的应该小心点。
I’m happy he did what he did, but he should’ve looked out for himself.
你的好朋友,考伯恩。
That goes for your good friend, Rooster.
嘿,奈德!
Hey, Ned!
狂人考伯恩不是我的好朋友。
Rooster Cogburn is no good friend of mine.
他是个醉鬼,整天喋喋不休的傻瓜。
He’s a drunken, gabbing fool.
他把我们带到你们手里,把我丢给了一帮杀手。
He led us right into your hands and left me with a gang of cut-throats.
在史密斯堡他们管这叫胆识吗?
They call that grit in Fort Smith?
在耶尔县我们叫它别的名字。
We call it something else in Yell County.
我被其中一名法警伏击中枪了。
I was shot from ambush by one of those officers.
你怎么能编这么大的一个故事?
How can you tell a big story like that?
我们有五个人和四匹马,切尼你留下来,你的马跑丢了。
We’re five men and four horses. Chaney stays. You lost the horse.
我会派人带匹新马来接你。
I’ll send someone to get you with a fresh mount.
我不要和切尼呆在一起。
I’m not staying with Chaney.
他不会伤害你的,明白吗?
He won’t harm you. Understand?
考伯恩说只要我们保证她的安全,就给我们六个小时时间。
Rooster gave us six hours if we keep her safe. If you don’t…
否则你拿不到钱!
…you don’t get paid!
让我和你一起去,法雷尔。– 不!
Let me ride with you, Farrell. – No!
你呢,鲍勃? — 不!
How about you, Bob? – No!
哈罗德? — (公鸡的喔喔啼声!)
Harold? – Cock-a-doodle-doo!
再来一次,哈罗德! 扮一只山羊! — 咩!咩!
Do it again, Harold! Do a goat! – Baa! Baa!
今晚在莫那见吧。
We’ll see you tonight at Maw’s.
你要干什么? — 我要去拿水洗手。
What are you doing? – I’m getting water to wash my hands.
一点脏东西伤害不到你的。
A little smut won’t hurt you.
是的,不然你们早就死了!
True. Or else you lot would surely be dead!
别惹我。
Don’t provoke me.
那个坑洞里有响尾蛇,别逼我把你扔进去!
There’s rattlesnakes in that pit, and I’ll throw you in it!
奈德·佩珀说如果你骚扰我,他就不会给你钱,– 他是你的老板。
Ned Pepper said if you molest me, he’ll not pay you. He’s your boss.
他不会给我钱的,他早知道我迟早会被抓。
He’s no idea of paying me. He left me knowing I’d be caught.
如果你现在放我走,我会对你保持两天的沉默。
If you let me go now, I’ll keep silent about you for two days.
我其实可以做得更好,我可以让你永远闭嘴!
I can do better. I can shut you up forever!
好吧,切尼,够了。
All right, Chaney. That’s enough.
举起手来。
Get your hands up.
到那边去。– 一切都对我不利。
Get over there. – Everything’s against me.
你受伤了吗,玛蒂? — 受伤的是我!
You hurt, Mattie? – I’m the one that’s hurt!
考伯恩在哪儿? — 在下面,我们可以看得到。
Where’s Rooster? – Below, in a place we can watch.
小黑呢? — 考伯恩牵着他了。
Where’s Little Blackie? – Rooster’s got him.
到那边去,待在那里。
Get over there and stay over there.
小心,他说那个洞里有蛇。
Watch out, he said there are snakes in that hole.
那个女孩在哪儿?
Where’s the girl?
我最后一次见到她时她非常健康;现在我就不知道了。
In wonderful health the last I saw her. I don’t know now.
那你替她回答我吧,她在哪里?
Answer for her now. Where is she?
考伯恩!快跑!
Rooster! Make a run for it!
我找到玛蒂和切尼了 !
I got Mattie. Chaney, too!
可否让路?我还有事呢。
Will you give us the road? I have business elsewhere.
法雷尔,你和你哥哥站远点。
Farrell, you and your brother stand clear.
我今天对你们没兴趣。站开点,就不会受伤的。
I got no interest in you today. Stand clear, you won’t get hurt.
(公鸡的喔喔啼声!)
Cock-a-doodle-doo!
你觉得1对4对你公平吗?
You think one on four’s a dogfall?
奈德,我一分钟内就杀了你。
I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned.
或者是在帕克法官适宜的时候绞死你,你会选哪个?
Or see you hanged at Judge Parker’s convenience. Which will it be?
对一个独眼胖佬来说,真是狂言!
I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!
看招吧,混♥蛋♥!
Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!
射他们呀! — 太远了,也太快了。
Shoot them! – Too far, moving too fast.
没胆识了吗?狂人考伯恩?没有多少嘛!
No grit? Rooster Cogburn? Not much!
嗯,考伯恩……
Well, Rooster…
我被打成碎片了。
I’m shot to pieces.
德州人真棒,很牛的一枪!
Hurray for the man from Texas! Some bully shot!
去你的,菠。
Damn you, Bo.
你第一次让我有理由…诅咒你!
First time you ever give me reason to… cuss you!
帮帮我!
Help me!
救救我,我在坑里!
Help me, I’m in the pit!
下面有条蛇,还有一具骷髅。
There’s a snake down here and a skeleton.
不久就会有另一具了,瘦小细长型的。
There’ll be another one before long. A little spindly one.
你觉得怎么样?
How do you like it?
帮帮我,帮帮我。
Help me. Help me.
请帮帮我!
Please help me!
你是说你不喜欢吗?
Are you saying you don’t like it?
小姐姐!
Baby sister!
你在下面吗,小姐姐?– 是的,快点!我的情况很糟!
Are you down there, sis? – Yes, hurry! I’m in a bad way!
好吧,等一下。
All right, hold on.
我给你一根绳子,你把它夹在腋下,打个结。
I’m gonna pitch you a rope. Slip it under your arms and tie a knot.
不行,我被困住,手也折断了。
I can’t! I’m caught and my arm is broken.
这里还有蛇。
There are snakes down here.
它来了!
It’s in here now!
支撑住。
Hang on right here.
当你需要一个德州人的时候,他已经死了!
When you need a damn Texan, he’s dead!
我还没死,你个混♥蛋♥,支撑住!
I ain’t dead yet, you bushwacker! Hang on!
我爸爸的枪。
I want Papa’s gun.
我还想要那块金币。– 你确定不要蛇了吗?
I want the other gold piece, too. – You sure you don’t want the snake?
没有,但我想要那块金币。– 算了吧。
No. But I want the gold piece. – Forget it.
但这是我的呀,我想要!
But it’s mine and I want it!
这个德州人…救了我两次。
That Texican… saved my neck twice.
甚至是在他死后 —
Once after he was dead.
我们得赶紧想办法处理这次蛇咬伤。
We’ll have to do something about this snakebite in a hurry.
把胳膊举起来,快点。
Hold this arm up, little sister.
我们不能就这样丢下他,– 是我要这样做的。
We can’t leave him like this. – I’m the one that’s leaving him.
如果我不给你快点找个医生,你会死得比他快。
If I don’t get you a doctor, you’ll be deader than he is.
小黑驮不动我们俩,– 它必须如此,我没有选择了。
Little Blackie can’t carry us both. – He’ll have to. He’s all I could catch.
停下!
Stop it!
我们必须停下来,它要玩完了!
We must stop, he’s played out!
停下!你在杀了它!
Stop it! You’re killing him!
别动!
Hold it!
把枪扔进小溪!
Fling them guns into that creek!
我向你们借用这辆马车。
I’m borrowing this wagon off you.
布斯!芬奇!
Boots! Finch!
布斯!
Boots!
布斯!
Boots!
您是否鲁本考伯恩执行官?
Am I addressing Marshal Reuben J Cogburn?
是的,还有陈·李和斯特林·普莱斯将军。
You’re addressing him, Chen Lee and General Sterling Price.
嗯…我不必问谁是谁了。
Well… I’ll not ask which is which.
但我会表明我的身份。
But I’ll identify myself.
我是律师,戴格律师。
I am lawyer, J Noble Daggett.
我真该死! — 什么?
I’ll be damned! – What?
你不是…像我们想的那样。
Well, you’re not… exactly what we expected.
你有点……有点微型!
You’re a little… You’re shrunk!
我老实告诉你。
I’ll tell you frankly.
我很想把你关进监狱,我也能做到这一点。
I fully intended to have you jailed, and I’m just the man who could do it.
但当玛蒂把事情的原原本本告诉我时,我改变了主意。
But when Mattie told me the straight of the matter, I had second thoughts.
我仍认为你在这件事上判断错误,
I still think you showed poor judgement in this affair,
但你不是我想象中的那个恶棍。
but you’re not the scoundrel I took you for.