穆尔腿受伤了,走不动。
Moon can’t walk, he’s hit.
那把他拖出来。– 你有什么要抓我的文件吗?
Drag him out. – What papers you got on me?
我没有那些屁文件,你现在最好快点滚出来!
I got no papers on you. You better move!
不要乱开枪,我们出来了!
Tell those others to be careful with their guns. We’re coming out!
趴下!肚子着地!
Hit the dirt! Belly down!
四肢展开 !
Spreadeagle!
我忘了我还有刀子。
I forgot they were there.
你们两个都进去吧。
Get inside, both of you.
把它绑你腿上。
Wrap that around your leg.
牵马去马厩吧。
Put the horses in the lean-to.
把他们铐起来。– 起来。
Cuff them. – Get up.
坐下来,去那边。
Sit down. Get down there.
你们这些家伙太神经质了。
You fellas are way too jumpy.
你们除了偷东西,还干了些什么?
What have you been up to, besides stealing stock?
你没有抓捕我们的证书。– 是的,但我有几个证人和原告。
You ain’t got no papers on us. – No, but I got some John Does.
反抗联邦警♥察♥,至少判一年监禁!
Resisting a federal officer, that’s a year right there!
我腿疼得厉害!– 我想是的,小子。
My leg hurts! – I bet it does, sonny boy.
你乖乖坐着别动,不要让血液流得那么快。
You sit still so it won’t bleed so bad.
你最后一次见到佩珀是什么时候?– 我压根就不认识这么个人。
When did you last see Pepper? – I don’t remember any Pepper.
是个矮个子,好动,神经兮兮的,下唇受伤。
Short, feisty fella, nervous, with a messed-up lower lip.
没印象呢。这人嘴唇长得很滑稽吗?
That don’t bring nobody to mind. A funny lip?
以前并不是如此,被我一枪轰掉的。
It wasn’t always like that. I shot him in it.
下唇吗?你瞄这射的吗?
The lower lip? What was you aiming at?
不是,我瞄准的是他的上唇!
His upper lip!
奈德找了个新马仔,脸上有个黑斑的。
Ned’s got a new boy with him, a black mark on his face.
我也没有印象。
That don’t bring nobody to mind either.
你什么都不知道,对吧? — 就算知道,俺也不会说。
You don’t know anything, do you? – If I did, I wouldn’t blow.
那你呢?
How about you?
如果不伤害到我的朋友,我总是自觉维护♥法♥律的。
I always help the law, if it don’t harm my friends.
很好,否则的话我就在史密斯堡拉你上法庭。
Pretty good idea, otherwise I’ll turn you in at Fort Smith.
那会你的腿会肿得相当好看了!
By that time your leg’ll be swollen up tighter than Dick’s hatband!
如果坏死了,那就锯掉你的腿。
Mortified and they’ll cut it off.
如果你能活下来,我也会让你在监狱里呆上三四年。
If you live, I’ll get you 3 or 4 years in a penitentiary.
你想找我的麻烦,– 是的,知趣点。我带你去麦卡莱斯特家。
You’re trying to get at me. – If you talk, I’ll take you to McAlester’s.
他们会把弹头从你腿里取出来,而我会给你…
They’ll get that ball out of your leg, and I’ll give you…
2到3天的时间离开这里。
…2 or 3 days to get out of the territory.
穆尔,我来说吧!
Moon, I’ll do the talking!
听他的话,你要么失去一条腿,要么没命。
Listen to him, you’ll lose your leg or your life.
昆西你没受伤。– 他奈何不了我们。
Quincy ain’t hurting. – He ain’t got nothing on us.
我看过了,这儿有六匹马。– 什么样的马?
Been looking around. Six horses. – What kind of horses?
很不错的坐骑,都钉了马掌。
Right good mounts. All shod.
他们在等人。– 还用你说!
They’re waiting for somebody. – You don’t say!
你们要不说的就请干活,切好了拿去煮。。
If you won’t talk, you can keep busy. Cut that up for frying.
你在看什么?你是谁?
What are you looking at? Who are you?
我是耶尔县的玛蒂·罗斯。
I’m Mattie Ross of Yell County.
她在这里做什么?
What’s she doing here?
她在寻找杀害她父亲的凶手。
She’s after the man that killed her father.
他叫切尼,和你一样,嗜好威士忌。
这最终导致了他的杀戮。
His name is Chaney, a whisky drinker like you. It led to killing in the end.
回答执法官的问题,他会帮你的,我的律师也会帮忙。
Answer the marshal’s questions, he’ll help you. My lawyer’ll help, too.
别和这帮人瞎鸡♥巴♥扯,穆尔。
Don’t jaw with these people, Moon.
我真♥他♥妈♥不喜欢你。– 你又配跟我说话吗,小矮搓?
I don’t like the way you look. – Talking to me, runt?
我也很不喜欢你切火鸡的方式。
And I don’t like the way you’re cutting up that turkey.
他把火鸡弄得一团糟!– 好好做,否则会叫你吃掉羽毛的。
He’s making a mess of that turkey! – Do it right, or you’ll eat the feathers.
我希望你进监狱。
I hope you go to jail.
真遗憾像穆尔这样的孩子会失去一条腿。
Shame a kid like Moon losing his leg.
太年轻了,以后可别指望能在柳树桩上跳来跳去了。
Too young to be hopping around on a willow peg.
更别说还喜欢跳舞和运动。
Loves to dance too much and sports.
你又想找我麻烦了是吧,– 实话实说而已!
You’re trying to get at me again. – With the truth!
我们两天前看到奈德了… — 住嘴,否则我杀了你!
We saw Ned two days ago… – You go on, I’ll kill you!
昆西,我需要医生。我会告诉你我所知道的。
Quincy, I got to have a doctor. I’ll tell what I know.
主啊,我要死了!救救我。
Lord, I’m gonna die! Help me.
我帮不上你什么了。
I can’t do a thing for you.
你的搭档杀了你,我替你做了他。
Your partner’s killed you, and I’ve done for him.
不要让狼吃了我!– 我会把你好好埋葬的。
Don’t let the wolves get me! – I’ll see you get buried.
内德·佩珀在哪儿?
Where’s Ned Pepper?
他们要抢劫凯蒂飞车。他们要过来换坐骑的。
They’re gonna rob the Katy Flyer. They’re coming here for remounts.
看到一个脸上有枪伤的人了吗?
See a fella with a powder burn on his face?
没有,我哥哥…
No. My brother…
...乔治·加勒特,德州奥斯丁循道会牧师。
…George Garrett, Methodist circuit rider out of Austin, Texas.
佩珀什么时间到这?
When’s Pepper due here?
卖♥♥掉我的东西,把钱寄给我哥哥。
Sell my traps and send the money to my brother.
要不要告诉你哥哥发生了什么事?
Shall we tell your brother what happened?
不要紧,他知道的。
It doesn’t matter. He knows.
我日后会和他在光荣大道上同行。
I’ll meet him later, walking the streets of glory.
别指望在那里见到昆西。
Don’t expect to see Quincy there.
昆西?
Quincy?
他其实从没待薄我,直到刚才他杀我。
He never played me false until he killed me.
给我一杯凉水。
Let me have a cool drink of water.
我感觉我的手指还在那里。
It felt as though I still had fingers there.
给我吧。
Let me have that.
是爸爸的一枚幸运金币。– 你确定?
It’s one of Papa’s gold pieces. – You sure?
它是在加利福尼亚铸造的,价值超过36美元。
It was minted in California. It’s worth over $36.
我爸结婚时爷爷给了他两枚。
Grandpa gave Papa two when he married.
看来我们找到切尼的踪迹了,– 至少找到奈德了。
Looks like we’re on Chaney’s trail. – At least we’re on Ned’s.
把手铐的钥匙给我,现在去给马备鞍。
Gimme the key to these cuffs. Now go saddle the horses.
穆尔说他们要来这里,而你却要离开这?
Moon said they were coming here. You aim to run?
我打算做我来这里要做的事,给马备鞍。
I aim to do what I came here to do. Saddle the horses.
麻烦把这个地方整理一下。
Straighten up the place.
牵着你的马到那边找个好位置。
Take your horse and find a position over there.
我往这边。我开火时你才可开枪。
I’ll be on this side. Don’t shoot unless I do.
我们要让他们都到屋子里去。
We want them in that dugout.
那我就杀了最后一个进门的人,这样我们就能全歼他们。
I’ll shoot the last man in the door and we’ll have them.
你不打个招呼就开枪吗?– 这样他们才知道我们是认真的。
You’ll shoot him without a call? – Then he’ll know we’re serious.
我开枪后会喊话,看看有没有人想要保命的。
I’ll holler down after I shoot, see if anyone wants to be taken alive.
但如果他们不从的,我们就大开杀戒呗!
But when they won’t, we’ll shoot them!
我要切尼活着。– 德州州长也是这样想的。
I want Chaney alive. – So does the Governor of Texas.
我只知道人多势众,而我们只有两个。
All I know is there’s a lot of them and only two of us.
不如我在切尼进去之前就干掉他?
Why don’t I nick Chaney before he gets inside?
在他们进去之前就开枪,他们就会逃跑了。
Any shooting before they get inside, and they’ll break.
我们可能会空手而归。
We’re apt to come up with an empty sack.
好吧,但如果他们四散奔逃的,我就抓切尼。
All right, but if they break, I’ll nick Chaney.
如果你用步♥枪♥打切尼,你会杀了他的!
If you hit Chaney with your rifle, you’ll kill him!
还记得那火鸡吗! — 是的。
Remember the turkey! – Yeah.
你去对付内德,我来对付切尼。
You go after Ned, I’ll take care of Chaney.
内德长什么样? — 短小精悍,絮絮叨叨的。
What does Ned look like? – Short, feisty, doing all the talking.
她去哪儿? — 考伯恩去哪儿我就去哪儿。
Where does she go? – I go where Rooster goes.
待在这儿,别让马出声。
Stay here and keep the horses quiet.
我在那边什么也看不见。– 你今天已经看见的杀戮已经够多了。
I can’t see anything from over there. – You’ve seen enough killing today.
我才不要一个人待着呢。等等,我去拿我的手♥枪♥。
I’m not staying by myself. Wait, I’ll get my revolver.
干嘛呀?
What for?
让你射断你自己的脚吗?
So you can shoot your own foot off?
为何你留空一个弹膛?
Why do you keep that one chamber empty?
这样我就不会把自己的脚打飞了!
So I won’t shoot my foot off!
来点玉米饼?– 点根火柴,让我先看看吧。
Corn dodger? – Light a match and let me see it first.
为什么? — 有些上面有血。
What for? – Some have got blood on them.
我们不能点火柴的。
We ain’t lighting no matches.
那我不要了。
I don’t want any.
在这之前你是做什么的?
What did you do before this?
啥都做过……除了好好上学。
Just about everything… except keep school.
你怎么失去眼睛的? — 战争中呗。
How did you lose your eye? – It was in the war.
孤独杰克队,堪萨斯城外的纷争。
The Lone Jack, a scrap outside Kansas City.
战后你去做啥了?
What did you do after the war?
我打劫了一个出纳员,去伊利诺斯州买♥♥了一家餐馆,
I robbed a paymaster, went to Illinois and bought an eating place,
娶了个离婚女人。
married a grass widow.
那个餐馆有一张台球桌。
The place had a billiard table.
你从没说过你有老婆,– 我们没相处太久。
You never told me you had a wife. – I didn’t have her long.
我的朋友都是一班流氓,
My friends were a pack of river rats,
她不喜欢和他们交往。
and she didn’t crave their society.
她最后离开了我,重回她前夫的怀抱。
She upped and left me and went back to her first husband in Paducah.
“再见了,鲁本,” 她对我说,“你太不得体。”