nothing else grows but has stickers on it.
这段距离几乎寸草不生
Ask them…
问他们…
I knew it. Knew what?
我就知道 知道什么
We’re being followed.
有人跟踪我们
I asked that Indian to signal with a shot
我刚嘱咐那印第安人若发现有人跟着我们
if someone was on our trail.
就鸣枪做信♥号♥♥
Should we be concerned, Marshal?
我们应该担心吗 警官
No, Mr. LeBoeuf is giving us his bird dog.
不用 勒波义夫故意打草惊蛇
He wants to cut it in, once it flushed his prey.
一旦计谋成功 他就会飞奔而至
Perhaps we could double back over our tracks,
或许我们可以来回行走
and confuse the trail in a clever way.
来混淆他们的追踪
No, we will wait right here.
不用 我们就在这儿等
Offer our friend a warm hello.
跟我们的朋友问声好
Ask him where he’s going.
问问他要去哪儿
You are not LeBoeuf.
你不是勒波义夫
My name is Forster.
我叫福斯特
I practice dentistry in the nation.
我是这里的牙医
Also, veterinary arts.
也是兽医
And medicine,
也开刀
on those humans that will sit still for it.
不过是在那些不会乱动的人们身上
You have your work cut out for you there.
看来你今天有收获啊
Traded for him with an Indian, who said he came by him honestly.
和一个诚恳的印第安人交易的
I gave up two dental mirrors and a bottle of expectorant.
我以两面牙医镜一瓶祛痰剂作为交换
Do either of you need
你们有需要
Medical attention?
医疗救助吗
No. Hey! Fixing to get cold.
没有 要开始变冷了
Do you know of anywhere to take shelter?
你知道哪儿可以避寒吗
I have my bearskin.
我有熊皮保暖
You might want to head over to the Original Greaser Bob’s.
你可能想去小流氓博本那儿
He notched a dugout into a hollow along the Carrillon River.
他在卡里伦河那凿了个洞
If you ride the river,
你穿过河
you won’t fail to see it.
就能看到了
Greaser Bob’s, the original.
小流氓博本创意旅馆
Greaser Bob…
小流氓博本
…is hunting north of the picket wire.
在纠察线北边打猎
And would not begrudge its use.
不会在意你借用一下的
Much obliged. Now, I have taken his teeth.
多谢 我已经拔了他的牙齿
I will entertain an offer,
我会付价钱
for the rest of him.
买♥♥下他的其他部分
Take my jacket.
拿着我的大衣
Creep onto the roof.
轻轻地走到屋顶上
If they’re unfriendly I’ll give you a sign to damp the chimney.
若他们不友好 听我指令 弄灭烟囱
Who is out there?
谁在外面
We’re looking for shelter.
我们想避下寒
No room for you here! Ride on!
没地方了 快滚
Who all is in there?
里面都有谁
Ride on!
滚
I’m a Federal officer.
我是联邦官员
Who’s in there?
里面有谁在
A Methodist and a son of a bitch.
一个圣公会教♥徒♥和一个废物
This is Rooster Cogburn.
我是大公鸡考伯恩
Columbus Potter and five other Marshals is out here with me.
还有哥伦布·波特和五名法警
We have got a bucket of coal oil.
我们有一桶煤油
In one minute we will burn your house from both ends.
再过一分钟 就点燃你们的房♥子
There’s only two of you.
你们一共就两个人
Go ahead and bet your life on it.
有种你就试试看
How many of you is in there?
你们有几个人
Just the two of us.
就我们俩
But my partner’s hit.
但是我的搭档中枪了
And he can’t walk.
他走不动了
Is that Emmet Quincy?
你是埃米特·昆西吗
You said it was a man on the roof.
你说房♥顶上的是个男的
I thought it was Potter.
我以为是波特呢
You was always dumb, Quincy, and remain true to form.
昆西 你还是一如既往的笨啊
This here’s an awful lot of sofky.
怎么这么多玉米糊糊啊
You boys looking for company?
你们在等同伙吗
No, that was supper and breakfast both.
没有 那是我们的晚饭和早饭
I like a big breakfast.
我想早上多吃点
Sofky always cooks up bigger than you think.
玉米糊熟了之后会变大的
And a good store of whiskey here as well.
还有威士忌呢
What are you boys up to, outside of cooking banquets?
你们准备这么多吃的干什么
We were just having our supper.
我们正在吃饭
We don’t know who was outside in weather like this.
这种鬼天气 我们也不知道是谁在外面
Might have been some crazy man.
还以为是个疯子呢
Anyone could say he is a marshal.
谁都可以自称是法警
My leg hurts.
我的腿好痛
I’ll bet it does.
当然痛了
When was the last time you see your old pard, Ned Pepper?
你上次见到奈德·彼伯是什么时候
I do not know that. Who is he?
不知道 他是谁啊
I’m surprised you don’t remember him.
你居然不记得他了
Skinny fellow, nervous and quick,
他是个皮包骨 又警觉又敏捷
his lip’s all messed up.
他的嘴唇都烂了
That don’t bring anybody to mind.
还是想不起来是谁
There’s a new boy
现在有个新来的
that might be running with Ned.
可能在奈德手下做事
He got a powder mark on his face, black polish.
他脸上有个又黑又亮的弹痕
Calls himself Chaney
他称呼自己为切尼
or Chelmsford sometimes.
有时也叫切尔姆斯福特
Carries a Henry rifle.
拿一把亨利步♥枪♥
That don’t bring anybody to mind.
还是记不起来
Black mark, I would remember that.
如果脸上有弹痕我应该能记住的
You don’t remember nothing I want to know, do you Quincy?
你什么都不记得了是吗 昆西
What do you know, Moon?
你知道什么 小月
We don’t know those boys you’re looking for.
我们不认识你要找的那帮人
I don’t know those boys.
我不认识那帮人
I always try to help out the law.
我知道一定告诉你 我坚信法理
By the time we get to Fort Smith,
等我们到史密斯堡的时候
that leg will be swelled up as tight as Dick’s hat band.
你这条腿就会肿得像我的帽子一样粗了
It’ll be mortified.
这条腿就废了
And they’ll have to cut it off.
到时候不截肢都不行了
Then if you live, I’ll make
如果你活下来了
it two or three years in the federal house
我会让你在底特律的联邦监狱里
up in Detroit, there. You’re trying to get at me.
蹲个两三年 你在威胁我
They’ll teach you how to read an write up there. But…
他们会教你读书写字的 但是
The rest won’t be so good.
除此之外 就有你好受的了
Them boys, they can be hard on a gimp.
那帮家伙连瘸子都会不放过的
You are trying to get at me.
你在威胁我
Now.
现在
You give me some good information on Ned.
如果你能透露点关于奈德的消息
I’ll take you down to Bagby’s store tomorrow,
我明天就把你送回巴格比的商店
get that ball taken out of your leg.
把你腿里的子弹取出来
Then I’ll give you three days to clear the Territory.
然后我会给你们三天时间离开这里
We don’t know those boys you’re looking for.
我们真的不认识你要找的那帮人
It ain’t his leg.
反正不是他的腿
I was… Won’t you flap your mouth, Moon?
我… 你能闭嘴吗 小月
It’s best you let me do the talking.
我来说就可以了
I would say I… We are weary trappers.
我要说 我们是谨慎的捕猎者
Who worked you over with the ugly stick?
你怎么会跟这个老恶棍在一起
The man Chaney with the marked face, killed my father.
脸上有弹痕的那个切尼杀了我父亲
He’s a whiskey drinker like you
他也像你一样是个醉鬼
and it led to killing in the end.
他因为喝醉杀了我父亲
If you answer the Marshal’s questions, he will help you.
好好回答法警的问题 他会帮你的
I have a good lawyer at home, and I know he will help you too.
我家有个很好的律师 他也会帮你的
I’m puzzled by these.
我有点搞不懂
Why is she here?
她为什么会在这
Joe, these people. Don’t you go jawing with that runt.
乔 别听那个小兔崽子的鬼话
I don’t like you.
我不喜欢你
I hope you go to jail. My lawyer will not help you.
我希望你进监狱 我的律师才不会帮你
My leg is giving me fits.
我腿疼的要昏过去了
A young fellow like you don’t want to loose his leg.
像你这样的年轻人不会想失去一条腿的