That pit is a hundred feet deep, and I will throw you in it.
那个坑有一百英尺深 我要把你扔进去
I’ll leave you screaming in rot.
让你尖叫着腐烂
Now how do you like that? No you won’t.
现在你觉得怎么样 你不会的
This man will not let you have your way.
这个人不会让你为所欲为的
He’s your boss and you have to do as he tells you.
他是你老板 你得照他说的做
Ain’t nothing going my way.
我从来都没法为所欲为
Was that Rooster waylaid us night before last?
前天晚上埋伏我们的人是大公鸡吗
It was Marshal Cogburn and myself.
是考伯恩警官和我
You and Cogburn.
你和考伯恩
Quite the posse.
真厉害
Let us move, Ned.
咱们走吧 奈德
In good time, Doctor.
时机到了再走 医生
What happened to Quincy and the kid?
昆西和那孩子怎么样了
They are both dead.
他们都死了
I was in the very middle of it. It was a terrible thing to see.
我当时身历其境 太可怕了
Please, let us move, Ned.
拜托 我们走吧 奈德
The Marshal’s gone.
法警已经走了
Do you need a good lawyer?
你需要好的律师吗
I need a good judge.
我需要好的法官
What happened to Coke Hayes,
冦可·海斯怎么样了
the old fellow shot off his horse.
这老家伙被从马上射下来了
Dead as well.
也死了
These depredations have come to an end.
这些暴行已经结束了
Your friend Rooster does not collect many prisoners.
你朋友大公鸡活捉不了几个人
He is not my friend.
他不是我的朋友
He has abandoned me to a congress of louts.
他把我扔给了一群野蛮人
You do not varnish your opinions.
你从不掩饰你的想法吗
Are we off?
我们出发吗
Let us cut up the winnings from the Katie Flyer.
咱们把飞之凯蒂那票赚的分了吧
They’ll be time for that at the old place.
到老地方再分也来得及
I will mount the grey.
我骑那匹灰的
I have other plans for you.
你有别的任务
Must I double-mount with the Doctor?
我得和医生骑一匹马吗
No! Nope.
不 不
Too chancy with two men up if it comes to a race.
逃跑的话 两人骑一匹马太冒险了
Tom, you wait here with the girl.
汤姆 你和这姑娘待在这儿
When we reach Ma’s house I will send Carroll back
到老马家后我会派卡罗尔
with a fresh mount.
带新马回来
You will be out by dark
你天黑出发
and we’ll meet you at The Old Place.
我们在老地方见
I do not like that.
我不想这样
Let me ride with you, Ned. Just out here anyway.
让我和你一起走 奈德 离开这再说
I was short a horse.
缺一匹马
Marshals will come swarming.
这里会来大批法警的
Hours, if they come here at all.
得有段时间呢 如果他们真来的话
They’ll think that we’ve all gone.
他们会以为我们都走了
I am not staying here by myself with Tom Chaney.
我不要一个人和汤姆·切尼在一起
That’s the way I will have it.
就这么定了
He will kill me.
他会杀了我的
You heard him say it. He’s killed my father,
你听见他说了 他已经杀了我爸爸
and now you will let him kill me.
现在你还要让他杀了我
He will do no such thing.
他不会这么干的
Tom, you know the crossing at Cypress Forks,
汤姆 你知道柏林路口吧
near the log meetinghouse?
圆木礼拜堂附近那个
When you mount it, you take the girl and leave her there.
到那儿的时候 你把这姑娘留下
You understand, Tom?
明白了吗 汤姆
Any harm comes to that child,
你敢动这小妹妹一根皮毛
you do not get paid.
你就拿不到钱
Harold, let me ride up with you.
哈罗德 让我和你骑一匹吧
Harold, I will pay you fifty dollars out of my winnings!
哈罗德 我从我那份里付五十块钱给你
I am not heavy.
我不重的
Do the calf again, Harold.
再学个牛叫 哈罗德
Everything is against me.
事事都跟我作对
You have no reason to whine.
你没理由抱怨
If you act as the bandit chief instructed,
你按强盗头子的话做
and no harm comes to me, you will get your winnings at The Old Place.
不伤害我 就能在老地方拿到报酬
Lucky Ned has left me,
狗屎运奈德扔下我一个人
knowing I am sure to be caught when I leave on foot.
他知道我只能步行的话肯定会被抓的
Must think over my position and how I may improve it.
得考虑怎么逃出生天了
Where’s the second California gold piece?
另一个加州金币在哪儿
What have you done with Papa’s mare?
你把爸爸的马怎么样了
Keep still.
安静
Are you thinking about the old place?
你是在猜测老地方在哪儿吗
Look here, if you let me go
听着 如果你放了我
I will swear to an affidavit
我就写书面证词
and once you are brought to justice, it may go easier on you.
你上法庭的时候会有利于你
I tell you I can do better than that.
告诉你 我能做得更好
I need no affidavit.
我不需要书面证词
All I need is your silence.
我只需要你闭嘴
Your father was a busybody like you.
你♥爸♥和你一样爱管闲事
In honesty, I do not regret shooting him.
说实话 我不后悔杀了他
He thought Tom Chaney was small.
他看不起汤姆·切尼
Humor me.
嘲笑我
And you would give me an affidavit.
你还要给我提供书面证词
You’re all against me! Everybody….
你们都和我对着干 所有人
So that is Chelmsford.
这就是切尔姆斯福特
Strange to be so close to him at last.
终于离他这么近了 有点奇怪
Mr. LeBoeuf, how is it that you are here?
勒波义夫先生 你怎么会在这
I heard the shot,
我听到枪声
and went down to the river.
到了河边
Cogburn outlined a plan.
考伯恩订了个计划
Mind your footing, there’s a pit there.
注意脚下 那有个坑
His part,
计划里面他的那部分
I fear is rash.
我觉得有点鲁莽
He returns for Lucky Ned.
他回来抓捕狗屎运奈德
Yo, Rooster!
大公鸡
Will you give us the road?
你会让我们过去吗
One against four. It is ill advised.
一对四 太莽撞了
He would not be dissuaded.
他不听劝的
Hello, Ned. How many men are with the girl?
奈德 有几个人和那姑娘在一起
Just Chaney.
只有切尼
Our agreement is in force.
我们的协议已经执行了
She was in excellent health, when last I saw her.
上次我看见她时 她还好得很呢
Farrel, I want you and your brother to stand clear.
法雷尔 我希望你和你兄弟都置身事外
You as well, Doctor.
你也一样 医生
I have no interest in you today.
今天对你们没兴趣
What is your intention, Rooster?
你想干什么 大公鸡
Do you think one on four is a dogfall?
你以为一对四能算旗鼓相当吗
I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned.
我要在一分钟之内要你命 奈德
Or see you hanged at Fort Smith
或者在帕克法官有空的时候
at Judge Parker’s convenience.
把你吊死在史密斯堡
Which will you have?
你选哪种
I call that, bold talk
你这是独眼肥猪的
for a one-eyed fat man!
痴心妄想
Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!
把枪拿好 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Shoot them, Mr. LeBoeuf!
开枪啊 勒波义夫先生
To far, moving to fast.
他们太远了 移♥动♥太快
Well, Rooster?
大公鸡
I’m shot to pieces.
我被打散架了
Seems neither of us,
看来我们没人
get’s to see Judge Parker.
能见到帕克法官了
Oh Lord.
主啊
Some bully shot.
这一枪真绝了
That was four hundred yards at least.
至少有四百码
the Sharps carbine, is a…
夏普斯卡♥宾♥枪♥ 是…
Stand up, Tom Chaney.
站起来 汤姆·切尼
M…Mr. LeBoeuf!
勒波义夫先生
Are you alive?
你还活着吗
Mr. LeBoeuf!
勒波义夫先生
Mr. LeBoeuf!
勒波义夫先生