The gods have cursed the Greeks.
众神诅咒希腊大军
Two of their kings have already gone down to the dust.
他们的两位国王 已然必死无疑
Prepare the army. We attack at daybreak.
全军出动 拂晓出击
Father.
父王
We’re making a mistake.
这是个错误
Prepare the army.
全军出动
Come on.
加油
Am I still your captive?
我仍是你的俘虏吗?
You’re my guest.
你是我的客人
In Troy, guests can leave whenever they want.
在特洛伊 客人随时都可以离开
You should leave, then.
那么 你应该离开
Would you leave this all behind?
你能抛下这一切吗?
Would you leave Troy?
你能离开特洛伊吗?
Hold those barricades!
守住防栅
Archers to the rear.
弓箭手到后面
Achilles.
阿基里斯
Achilles.
阿基里斯
Now!
冲啊!
Forward!
前进
Enough for one day.
今天杀够了
Yes.
是的
Back to the ships!
回到岸边!
Back to the ships!
回到岸边
It was his cousin.
那是他的表弟
To Troy!
回特洛伊
Back to the city!
撤回城内
To Troy!
回特洛伊
We were going to sail home today.
我们今天本来要乘船回家的
I don’t think anyone’s sailing home now.
现在谁也不会回去了
Achilles.
阿基里斯
You violated my command.
你违抗我的命令
No, my Lord. There was a mistake.
没有 事情出了错
I ordered the Myrmidons to stand down.
我命令你们不准参战
You led them into combat.
你却率领他们作战
I didn’t lead them, my lord. We thought you did.
我没有 主子 我们以为是你
Where’s Patroclus?
帕卓克斯呢?
Patroclus!
怕卓克斯
We thought he was you, my lord.
我们以为他是你
He wore your armor, your shield, your greaves, your helmet.
她佩戴你的盔甲 盾牌 你的护胫 头盔
He even moved like you.
他连动作都跟你一样
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where? He’s dead, my lord.
他在哪里? 他死了
Hector cut his throat.
赫克托割断他的咽喉
Don’t. Don’t.
不要 不要
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪里?
Do you remember how to get here?
你记得怎么来的吗?
Yes.
是的
The next time you come here, follow the tunnel.
下次来的时候 沿着通道走
There are no turns, so you can’t get lost. Just keep walking.
一直走 就不会迷路
Why?
为什么?
When you get to the end, you’ll be by the river.
尽头是一条河
Follow the river until you get to Mount Ida.
溯河而上就会走到艾靼山
The Greeks won’t go that far inland.
希腊大军不会深入内陆
Hector.
赫克托
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么跟我说这些?
If I die… No.
如果我死了 不
If I die, I don’t know how long the city will stand.
如果我死了 我不知道这座城能支持多久
Don’t say that.
不要这样说
If the Greeks get inside the walls, it’s over.
如果城墙北攻陷就完了
They’ll kill all the men, throw the babies from the city walls.
他们会杀死男人 把小孩从城墙上丢下去
Please. The women, they’ll take as slaves.
别说了 女人会沦为奴隶
That, for you, will be worse than dying.
对你来说那会比死还要惨
Why are you saying such things?
你为什么要说这些话?
Because I want you to be ready.
我要你有心理准备
I want you to get our boy, and I want you to bring him here.
我要你去把儿子带来这里
You save as many people as you can, but you get here. And you run.
能救多少人是多少 你一定要来 带着儿子逃走
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
I killed a boy today.
握今天杀死一个男孩
And he was young.
他好年轻
He was much too young.
他太年轻了
That boy has just saved this war for us.
那小子替我们赢了这场战争
Eudorus. My lord.
欧多拉斯 主子
I need my armor.
我要我的盔甲
No.
不要
Don’t go!
别去
Rope!
绳子
Hector’s my cousin. He’s a good man.
赫克托是我表哥 他是好人
Don’t fight him. Please don’t fight him.
求求你别跟他决斗
Please.
求求你
No.
不要
Hector!
赫克托
Hector!
赫克托
Hector!
赫克托
Hector!
赫克托
Father…
父王
…forgive me for any offenses.
原谅我曾犯的过错
I’ve served you as best as I could.
我一直试着当个好儿子
Hector!
赫克托
May the gods be with you.
愿众神与你同在
Hector.
赫克托
No father ever had a better son.
世上没有比你更好的儿子了
Hector!
赫克托
Apollo guard you, my prince.
太阳神会保佑你
You’re the best man I know.
你是我认识最好的人
You’re a prince of Troy.
你是特洛伊王子
I know you’ll make me proud.
我知道你一定会让我以你为傲的
Hector!
赫克托
Remember what I told you.
记住我跟你说的话
You don’t have to go. You don’t.
你不必去 你不必去
You remember what I told you.
记住我说的话
Hector!
赫克托
Hector!
赫克托
I’ve seen this moment in my dreams.
我在梦中见过这一刻
I’II make a pact with you.
我跟你订个约定
With the gods as our witnesses…
以众神为见证
…Let us pledge that the winner will allow the loser all the proper funeral rituals.
赢家要让输家举♥行♥正式葬礼
There are no pacts between lions and men.
雄狮和人类之间没有约定
Now you know who you’re fighting.
现在你知道你面对的是谁
I thought it was you I was fighting yesterday.
我以为我昨天面对的就是你
And I wish it had been you. But I gave the dead boy the honor he deserved.
我也希望是你 但我给了死者应得的尊重
You gave him the honor of your sword.
你给了他致命的一剑
You won’t have eyes tonight. You won’t have ears or a tongue.
我要割掉你的双眼 耳朵和舌头
You’ll wander the underworld, blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know:
你将盲目地在阴间游荡 死人都知道
This is Hector, the fool who thought he killed Achilles.
这就是赫克托 自以为杀死阿基里斯的傻瓜
Get up, prince of Troy.
起来 特洛伊王子
Get up. I won’t let a stone take my glory.
快起来 我不会让一块石头害死你
You lost your cousin.
你失去你的表弟
Now you’ve taken mine.
现在你夺走了我的表哥
When does it end?
要冤冤相报到何时?
It never ends.
永远不会结束
Who are you?
你是什么人?
I have endured what no one on earth has endured before.
我承受了没人承受过的痛苦
I kissed the hands of the man who killed my son.
我亲吻杀死我儿子的人双手
Priam?
普里尔蒙国王?
How did you get in here?
你怎么进得来?
I know my own country better than the Greeks, I think.
我比希腊人了解自己的土地
You’re a brave man.
你很勇敢
I could have your head on a spit in the blink of an eye.
我大可以一剑把你的头砍断
Do you really think death frightens me now?
你真的以为我怕死吗?
I watched my eldest son die…
我看着我的长子被你杀死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!