We allow the Greeks to slaughter our men? Rape our wives?
让希腊人残杀我们? 强♥暴♥我们的妻子?
I suggest diplomacy.
我建议用权谋
The Greeks came here for one thing.
希腊人来此只有一个目的
Let’s be honest, my friends. Trojans are now burning on the pyre…
承认吧 我的朋友 特洛伊人今天陷入火海
…because of one youthful indiscretion.
全因一个年轻人鲁莽的行为
Glaucus.
格劳克斯
You have fought with me for 40 years. Can we win this war?
你跟了我40年 这场仗我们能打赢吗?
Our walls have never been breached.
特洛伊城从未被攻破
We have the finest archers in the world.
我们有世上最好的弓箭手
And we have Hector…
我们也有赫克托
…whose men would fight the shades of Tartarus if he commanded.
只要他一声令下 他的手下就会赴汤蹈火
Yes, we can win.
是的 我们绝对可以打胜仗
I spoke with two farmers today.
我今天和两名农夫谈过
They saw an eagle flying with a serpent clutched in its talons.
他们看到一只老鹰抓住一条蛇
This is a sign from Apollo.
这是个好兆头
We will win a great victory tomorrow.
我们明天将大获全胜
Bird signs.
乌卦
You want to plan a strategy based on bird signs.
你要用乌卦策划战略?
Hector, show respect.
赫克托 放尊重点
When Archeptolemus prophesied four years of drought we dug deeper wells.
先知预言四年干旱 我们就将井挖得更深
The drought came and we had water to drink.
干旱来袭我们才有水喝
The high priest is a servant of the gods.
大祭司是神明的公仆
And I am a servant of Troy.
我是特洛伊的公仆
I’ve always honored the gods, Father. You know that.
我总是敬畏众神 你是知道的
But today I fought a Greek who desecrated the statue of Apollo.
但是今天有人毁损阿波罗神像
Apollo didn’t strike the man down.
他却没遭到报应
The gods won’t fight this war for us.
神明不会替我们打仗
There won’t be a war.
我们不必打仗
This is not a conflict of nations.
这不是国与国的冲突
It is a dispute between two men.
而是两个男人之间的纠纷
I don’t want to see another Trojan die because of me.
我不能让特洛伊人为我而死
Paris.
帕里斯
Tomorrow morning, I will challenge Menelaus for the right to Helen.
明天我要和米奈劳斯决斗
The winner will take her home. The loser will burn before nightfall.
赢家把海伦带回家 输家则将被烧成灰烬
Does he have a chance?
他有机会赢吗?
Father…
父王
…I’m sorry for the pain I’ve caused you.
抱歉我为你添了这么多麻烦
Do you love her?
你爱她吗?
You are a great king because you love your country so much.
您是位好国王
Every blade of grass.
每一根草
Every grain of sand.
每一寸土地
Every rock in the river.
每一块石头
You love all of Troy.
你热爱特洛伊的一切
That is the way I love Helen.
而我也如此深爱着海伦
I’ve fought many wars in my time.
我年轻时打过无数场硬仗
Some were fought for land, some for power, some for glory.
不管是为了土地 权力或荣耀
I suppose fighting for love makes more sense than all the rest.
但都比不上为了爱情的伟大
But I won’t be the one fighting.
但是上战场决斗的人不是我
The sword of Troy.
特洛伊之剑
My father carried this sword, and his father before him…
我的列祖列宗都佩带这把宝剑
…all the way back to the founding of Troy.
特洛伊城以这把宝剑立国
The history of our people was written with this sword.
我们的历史都刻在这把剑上
Carry it with you tomorrow.
我要你明天带着这把剑
The spirit of Troy is in that sword.
这把剑代表特洛伊的国魂
So long as a Trojan carries it…
只要这把剑在特洛伊人手中
…our people have a future.
我们的人♥民♥就有希望
The man who killed Tecton outside Apollo’s temple…
今天泰顿被一个人用飞矛刺死
…I’ve never seen a spear thrown like that.
我没见过这么强劲的力道
An impossible throw.
那不是人力所为
He has no idea what’s happening.
他不知道发生了什么事
Thank the gods.
感谢众神
Don’t go tomorrow.
明天不要去
Please don’t go. Paris fights tomorrow, not me.
求求你别去 要决斗的是帕里斯 不是我
Fifty thousand Greeks didn’t cross the sea to watch your brother fight. You know this.
他出动五万大军 不会空手而返 你心知肚明
You’d make a fine general, my love.
你造就了一名好将领
You’ve been fighting your whole life. Let other men do battle this time.
你打了一辈子的仗 这次让别人打吧
You know I don’t want to fight. I want to see my son grow tall.
你也知道我不想打仗 我想看着儿子长大
I want to see the girls chasing after him.
看到他被女孩子追着跑
Just like they chased his father.
就象她们追着他父亲跑
He’s much more handsome than I ever was.
他比我英俊多了
I must see Paris.
我要去找帕里斯
I lost…
我失去了
…seven brothers…
七个兄弟
…in the Spartan wars.
在斯巴达战争中
You’d think I’d be good at losing by now.
你以为我习惯了失去
I can’t lose you.
我不能失去你
I won’t survive.
我会活不下去
Wait.
等一下
Wait!
站住
Helen, what are you doing?
海伦你在做什么?
Let me go. No.
让我走 不
I saw them burn.
我看到他们燃烧
I saw them burning on the pyres.
我看到他们在火葬堆燃烧
That’s my fault.
这都是我的错
It is. You know it is.
你知道这是我的错
All those widows.
那么多的寡妇
I still hear them screaming.
我听到她们哭泣
Their husbands died because I’m here.
她们的丈夫因为我而死
I’m going down to the ships.
我要到岸边
No, you’re not.
不 不行
I’m giving myself back to Menelaus.
我把我自己交还米奈劳斯
He can do what he wants.
他想怎样都行
Kill me, make me his slave, I don’t care.
杀了我 奴役我 我都不在乎
Anything is better than this.
总好过现在这样
It’s too late for that.
已经来不及了
Do you think Agamemnon cares about his brother’s marriage?
你以为阿伽门农 会关心他弟弟的婚姻吗?
This is about power. Not love.
他是为权力而战 不是爱情
Paris is going to fight in the morning.
帕里斯明早要去决斗
Yes. Menelaus will kill him.
是的 米奈劳斯要杀死他
I won’t let that happen.
我不会允许的
It’s his decision. No.
这是他的决定 不
I can’t ask anyone to fight for me.
我不能让任何人为我而战
I’m no longer queen of Sparta.
我不再是斯巴达皇后
You’re a princess of Troy now…
你现在是特洛伊王妃
…and my brother needs you tonight.
我弟弟今晚需要你
My lord.
主子
The army is marching.
军队正在前进
Let them march. We stay.
让他们去 我们留下
But the men are ready.
但是大家已经准备好了
We stay till Agamemnon groans to have Achilles back.
除非阿伽门农来求我 我才去
As you wish.
遵命
Are you ready to fight?
你准备好要打仗了?
I am.
是的
Are you ready to kill? To take life?
你准备好要杀人了吗?
At night, I see their faces, all the men I’ve killed.
我在夜里看到那些人的脸孔 那些被我杀死的人
They’re standing there on the far bank of the River Styx.
他们站在冥河的彼岸
They’re waiting for me.
等着我
They say, “Welcome, brother.”
他们说:”欢迎你 兄弟”
We men are wretched things.
人是可怕的动物
I taught you how to fight, but I never taught you why to fight.
我教你杀人 却没教你为何而战
I fight for you.
我为你而战
Who will you fight for when I’m gone?
我死后你要为谁而战?
Soldiers, they fight for kings they’ve never even met.
士兵为了素未谋面的国王而战
They do what they’re told, die when they’re told to.
奉命行事 为国捐躯
Soldiers obey.
士兵必须绝对服从
Don’t waste your life following some fool’s orders.
别为了一个蠢国王赔上一条命
Go.
走吧
Are you sure you want to do this?
你真的要这么做?
I started this war.
这是我惹的祸
Helen…
海伦