The sun god is a patron of Troy, our enemy.
太阳神是特洛伊的守护神 我们的敌人
Take whatever treasure you can find.
看到什么就拿什么
With your permission, my lord.
请恕我直言
Speak. Apollo sees everything.
说吧 阿波罗无所不知
Perhaps it is not wise to offend him.
也许我们不该冒犯它
Warn the men.
去警告弟兄们
Wait.
等等
You are very brave or very stupid to come after me alone.
你敢独自来追我 不是很愚蠢就是很勇敢
You must be Hector.
你一定是赫克托
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
These priests weren’t armed.
这些祭司手无寸铁
Yes. There’s no honor in cutting old men’s throats.
对 割断老人的喉咙 是不名誉的事
Only children and fools fight for honor.
只有小孩和笨蛋 才为名誉而战
I fight for my country.
我是为国家而战
Fight me!
有种就跟我决斗
Why kill you now, prince of Troy…
我何必现在杀了你
…with no one here to see you fall?
没人会看到你这王子惨死
Why did you come here?
你为何而来?
They’ll be talking about this war for 1000 years.
这场伟大的战争 将流传千古
In 1000 years, the dust from our bones will be gone.
千年后我们早就化成白骨
Yes, prince. But our names will remain.
没错 但我们将名垂千古
Go home, prince. Drink some wine, make love to your wife.
回家吧 王子 回去喝喝酒 陪陪老婆
Tomorrow, we’ll have our war.
明天再决一死战
You speak of war as if it’s a game.
你把战争当成游戏
How many wives wait at Troy’s gates for husbands they’ll never see again?
你知道有多少妻子将失去丈夫
Your brother can comfort them. I hear he’s good at charming other men’s wives.
你弟弟可以安慰她们 听说他对有夫之妇很有一套
My lord, you let him go?
主子 你要让他走?
It’s too early in the day for killing princes.
时候还早 不必急着杀王子
Achilles! Achilles!
阿基里斯! 阿基里斯!
Achilles! Achilles! Achilles!
阿基里斯! 阿基里斯! 阿基里斯!
Achilles. Ajax.
阿基里斯. 艾杰.
You’re as fearless as the gods. I’m honored to go to war with you.
你和天神一样所向无敌 我很荣幸与你并肩作战
As am I.
我也是
If you sailed slower, the war would be over.
你再慢点 战争就结束了
I’ll miss the start as long as I’m here at the end.
只要赶上胜利就好
My lord?
主子?
I’ve got something to show you.
有样东西要给你看
The men found her hiding in the temple.
弟兄们在神庙找到她
They thought she’d…
他们觉得
…amuse you.
你一定会喜欢
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Did you not hear me?
你没听见吗?
You killed Apollo’s priests.
你杀死阿波罗的祭司
I’ve killed men in five countries, never a priest.
我杀人无数 但没杀过祭司
Then your men did.
是你的手下杀的
The sun god will have his vengeance.
太阳神会向你们报仇
What’s he waiting for?
那它还在等什么?
The right time to strike.
等候时机成熟
His priests are dead, and his acolyte’s a captive.
它的祭司死了 女祭司沦为奴婢
I think your god is afraid of me. Afraid?
我看你的神怕了我 怕?
Apollo is master of the sun. He fears nothing.
它是太阳神 什么也不怕
Where is he? You’re nothing but a killer!
它在哪? 你只是个杀手
You wouldn’t know anything about the gods.
不知道天神的威力
I know more about the gods than your priests.
我比你们更了解天神
I’ve seen them.
我见过它们
You’re royalty, aren’t you?
你是王室成员 对吧?
Spent years talking down to men.
你习惯对人颐指气使
You must be royalty.
你一定是王室成员
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Even the servants of Apollo have names.
就算阿波罗的仆人 也该有名字
Briseis.
布里塞伊斯
Are you afraid, Briseis?
你害怕吗?
Should I be?
怕什么?
My lord.
主子
Agamemnon requests your presence.
阿伽门农下令召见你
The kings are gathering to celebrate the victory.
诸国国王正在庆祝胜利
You fought well today.
你今天很英勇
My lord.
主子
What do you want here in Troy?
你来特洛伊 想要得到什么?
You didn’t come for the Spartan queen.
你要的不是斯巴达皇后
I want what all men want.
男人都要些什么?
I just want it more.
我只想要更多
You don’t need to fear me, girl.
你不必怕我
You’re the only Trojan who can say that.
全特洛伊只有你不必怕我
King Triopas, my lord.
崔欧帕斯王求见
You have won a great victory, my king of kings.
你获得空前胜利 众王之王
No one thought the Trojan beach could be captured so easily.
没人想到 这么容易就抢滩成功
A beautiful gift, Triopas.
这礼物很贵重
You will be among the first to walk in the streets of Troy tomorrow.
明天你就会走在特洛伊城大街
My father, Neleus, had this urn made to commemorate his victory at Cyparisseis.
这是我父王奈鲁士 为纪念一次伟大胜利烧制的
I present it to you…
我将它献给你
…in honor of an even more memorable victory.
纪念这次更伟大的胜利
Thank you, old friend.
谢谢你 老友
Tomorrow, we’ll eat supper in the gardens of Troy.
明天 我们要在特洛伊花♥园♥进餐
Leave us.
下去吧
War is young men dying and old men talking. You know this.
壮者战死 老者自居其功 你很清楚这点
Ignore the politics.
别管政♥治♥
Apparently, you won some great victory.
看来你获得空前的胜利
Perhaps you didn’t notice. The Trojan beach belonged to Priam in the morning.
也许你没注意到 上午属于普里尔蒙的海滩
It belongs to Agamemnon in the afternoon.
下午就属于阿伽门农
Have the beach. I didn’t come here for sand.
随你便 我不是为了沙子而来
No.
没错
You came here because you want your name to last through the ages.
你是为了千古留名才来
A great victory was won today.
今天获得很大的胜利
But that victory is not yours.
但胜利不属于你
Kings did not kneel to Achilles.
国王们不会向阿基里斯跪谢
Kings did not pay homage to Achilles.
国王们不会向阿基里斯致敬
Perhaps the kings were too far behind to see. Soldiers won the battle.
也许国王们都躲在后面没看到 是他们的士兵赢得胜利
History remembers kings!
历史将记得国王
Not soldiers.
不是士兵
Tomorrow, we’ll batter down the gates of Troy.
明天我要攻下特洛伊城
I’ll build monuments on every island of Greece.
在希腊每个小岛竖立纪念碑
I’ll carve “Agamemnon” in the stone.
刻下阿伽门农的名号♥
My name will last through the ages.
我将名留千古.
Your name is written in sand…
你只能名流沙滩
…for the waves to wash away.
随海浪冲刷
Be careful, king of kings. First, you need the victory.
别得意太早 众王之王 你必须先打把仗打赢
Your men sacked the temple of Apollo, yes?
你们搜刮了阿波罗神庙
You want gold? Take it.
你要金子尽管拿去
It’s my gift to honor your courage. Take what you wish.
我献给你当礼物 尽管拿去吧
I already have.
我已经拿了
Aphareus!
阿发罗
Haemon!
伊蒙
The spoils of war.
我的战利品
No argument with you, but if you don’t release her, you’ll never see home again.
我不想动手 但你们不放手就回不了家
Decide. Guards!
快决定 卫兵
Stop!
住手
Too many people have died today.
今天已经死了太多人
If killing is your only talent, that’s your curse.
你只会杀人 那是你的悲哀
I don’t want anyone dying for me.
但不要为我杀人
Mighty Achilles, silenced by a slave girl.
万夫莫敌的阿基里斯 被一个奴婢骂得哑口无言
Tonight, I’ll have her give me a bath.
今晚 我要她伺候我入浴
And then…
然后
…who knows? -You sack of wine!
谁知道呢? 你这个酒囊饭袋
Before my time is done, I will look down on your corpse and smile.
我在死之前 一定会笑着看你死在我眼前
If they want a war, we will give them a war.
他们要打仗 我们就奉陪到底
I would match the best of Troy against the best of Greece any day.
特洛伊勇士绝不输给希腊战士
The best of Greece outnumber the best of Troy two to one.
希腊战士的人数 比我们多一倍
So, what do you suggest?
你有什么建议?
We surrender our city?
难道要交城投降?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!