Put her on a ship and send her home.
派船把她送回去
Women have always loved Paris, and he has loved them back.
帕里斯一向风流成性
But this is different.
但是这次不同
Something has changed in him.
他已经变了
If we send her home to Menelaus, he will follow her.
如果送她回去 他一定会跟去
This is my country, and these are my countrymen.
这是我的国家 这是我的同胞
I don’t want to see them suffer so my brother can have his prize.
我不想看到他们为我弟弟一个人的私欲受苦
It’s not just the Spartans coming after her.
我们的对手不只是米奈劳斯
By now, Menelaus has gone to Agamemnon.
他一定会找上阿伽门农
And Agamemnon has wanted to destroy us for years.
阿伽门农一直想消灭我们
Once we’re out of the way, he controls the seas.
一旦开战 大海由他控制
Enemies have been attacking us for centuries. Our walls still stand.
数百年来 敌人不断攻打我们 但特洛伊城仍然屹立不倒
Father, we can’t win this war.
父王 我们打不赢这场战争
Apollo watches over us.
阿波罗会保佑我们
Even Agamemnon is no match for the gods.
就连阿伽门农也抵挡不了神威
And how many battalions does the sun god command?
太阳神有多少军队?
Do not mock the gods.
不准亵渎神明
When you were very young, you came down with scarlet fever.
你小时候猩红热发作
Your little hand was so hot.
你的小手好烫
The healer said you would not last the night.
医生说你撑不过那晚
I went down to Apollo’s temple and I prayed until the sun came up.
我在阿波罗神庙祈祷道日出
That walk back to the palace was the longest of my life.
那段回王宫的路是我此生最长的路
But I went into your mother’s room and you were sleeping in her arms.
我走进你母后的房♥间 你睡在她的怀里
The fever had broken.
已然退烧
I promised that day to dedicate my life to the gods.
那天我就发誓此生奉献给众神
I will not break my promise.
我不会违背誓言
For 30 years I have worked for peace. Thirty years.
三十年来我为和平而努力
Paris is a fool sometimes, I know that.
我知道帕里斯时而愚昧
But I will fight a thousand wars before letting him die.
但我愿奋战千回也不愿让他死
Forgive me, Father, but you won’t be the one fighting.
原谅我 父王 但奋战的人不会是你
They’re coming for me.
他们来抓我了
The wind is bringing them closer.
他们愈来愈近了
What if we left?
那我们走好了?
Tonight. Right now.
今晚 现在
What if we went down to the stables, took two horses and left?
我们到马廊 骑了马就走?
Ride east, keep riding.
往东一直骑
And go where? Away from here.
骑去哪里? 离这里愈远愈好
I could hunt deer, rabbit. I could feed us.
我可以靠打猎维生 自给自足
But this is your home.
但这是你的家
You left your home for me.
你为了我离开你的家
Sparta was never my home.
斯巴达不是我的家
My parents sent my there when I was 16 to marry Menelaus.
我16岁就被迫下嫁米奈劳斯
But it was never my home.
那并不是我的家
We’ll live off the land.
我们可以种田打猎
No more palaces for us. No more servants. We don’t need any of that.
没有皇宫和仆役 我们不需要这一切
And your family?
你的家人呢?
We’d be protecting my family. If we’re not here, what’s the need for war?
这么做是为了保护他们 我们走了就能避免战争
Menelaus won’t give up. He’ll track us to the end of the world.
米奈劳斯不会饶过我们 天涯海角他都会抓到我们
He doesn’t know these lands. I do. We can lose ourselves in a day.
这块土地我比他更熟 他绝对找不到我们
You don’t know Menelaus.
你不了解米奈劳斯和
You don’t know his brother.
他的兄长
They’ll burn every house in Troy to find us.
他们会不惜把特洛伊夷为平地
They’ll never believe we’ve left.
他们不会相信 我们不在这里
And even if they do, they’ll burn it for spite.
就算相信 他们也会为了报复而毁了特洛伊
Then I’ll make it easy for him to find me.
那就让他们来找我
I’ll walk right up to him and tell him you’re mine.
我去跟他说 你是我的
You’re very young, my love.
你太天真了 我的王子
We’re the same age.
我们一样天真
You’re younger than I ever was.
你远比我更天真
Take up your positions!
准备好战斗位置
Black sail. It’s Achilles.
黑色战舰 是阿基里斯.
What’s the fool doing?
那蠢蛋在干什么?
He’s going to take the beach of Troy with 50 men?
他想靠五十人抢下特洛伊滩?
Row, Myrmidon, row!
用力划 战士们
My lord?
主子
Should we wait for the others?
我们要等他们吗?
They brought us here for war. Yes, but Agamemnon’s orders…
他们不是要我们来打仗吗? 但阿伽门农下令
You fight for me, Eudorus, or Agamemnon?
你是听我的 还是听他的?
For you, my lord.
我听你的
Then fight for me. And let the servants of Agamemnon fight for him.
那就为我而战 让他的手下为他而战
Make way there! Make way!
让开!
Tecton, is the Apollonian Guard ready?
泰顿 阿波罗护卫队在哪?
Waiting at the city gates. Good. I’ll be right there.
他们在城门待命 很好 我马上就到
Lysander, how long before the army is ready?
里山大 大军何时能集♥合♥?
Half of our men are still coming. We have to arm them…
有一半正在赶来 我们必须先
How long? Noon.
何时? 中午
Make it sooner.
再快点
And Lysander, I want patrols to scour the countryside.
里山大 派巡逻队搜索乡间
I want every home and pasture checked…
清查每一户 没块田
…every Trojan to be brought inside the city walls.
每个特洛伊人 都要被带进城墙里
If they can’t walk, carry them.
走不动的就用抬的
Patroclus!
帕卓克斯
Put down your spear.
把长矛放下
I’m fighting the Trojans. Not today.
我要打特洛伊人 今天不行
I’m ready. You taught me how to fight.
我要打仗 你教过我
And you’re a good student. But you’re not a Myrmidon yet.
你很有天份 但你还不是战士
Look at these men.
你看看这些人
They are the fiercest soldiers in all of Greece. Each of them has bled for me.
全希腊最骁勇善战的战士 每个都为我流过血
Guard the ship. But this is a war.
你要在船上留守 这是一场战争
Cousin, I can’t fight the Trojans if I’m concerned for you. Guard the ship.
我不能一边照顾你一边打仗 在船上留守
Trojans!
特洛伊勇士们!
All my life, I’ve lived by a code.
我这一生都遵守一个原则
And the code is simple:
这原则很简单
Honor the gods, love your woman…
敬奉神明 爱护妻小
…and defend your country.
和捍卫祖国
Troy is mother to us all.
特洛伊是我们的母亲
Fight for her!
为她誓死奋战
Myrmidons…
勇士们
…my brothers of the sword.
我的同胞战友
I’d rather fight beside you than any army of thousands.
我愿意与你们同生共死
Let no man forget how menacing we are. We are lions!
我们不只是英勇战士 我们是无敌雄狮
Do you know what’s there, waiting, beyond that beach?
你们知道沙滩的彼岸 有什么在等待我们吗?
Immortality! Take it! It’s yours!
永垂不朽的传奇 攻下它 我们将留名千古
Fight positions!
战斗位置!
Archers!
弓箭手!
Archers, draw!
弓箭手准备
Draw!
拉弓
Keep forward!
继续往前
Form up!
整队
Formation!
摆阵
The man wants to die.
那些人想找死
On my command!
听我下令
Break off! Break off!
分散开来! 分散开来!
Achilles! Achilles! Achilles!
阿基里斯! 阿基里斯! 阿基里斯!
Achilles! Achilles!
阿基里斯! 阿基里斯!
Achilles! Achilles! Achilles!
阿基里斯! 阿基里斯! 阿基里斯!
Give him the battle, we’ll take the war.
让他去作战 我们坐享其成
Give him too many battles and the men will forget who’s king.
让他作太多战 他们就会忘了谁是国王
Ajax, you need to see this.
艾杰 快过来看
Look at him…
看看他
…hogging all the glory.
抢尽功劳.
Row, you lazy whores, row!
快划 懒惰鬼
Greeks are dying! Row!
我们的同胞在浴血苦战
Those men down there need help. Now! Tecton, with me.
弟兄们需要支援 快去 泰顿 跟我来
I am Ajax, breaker of stones!
我是无敌的艾杰
Look upon me and despair!
遇上你我只有绝望
Flank! To the flank!
包抄
No!
不!
Achilles! Achilles!
阿基里斯! 阿基里斯!
Back to the city! Back to the city!
退回城里 快撤退

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!