We were told King Odysseus is hid in the hills.
听说奥德赛王 隐居在这片山区
Odysseus?
奥德赛?
That old bastard drinks my wine and never pays.
那个老混♥蛋♥ 喝我的酒从不付钱
You ought to respect your king, friend.
你应当尊重你的国王 朋友
Respect him?
尊重他?
I’d like to punch him in the face.
我宁可揍他的脸
He’s always pawing at my wife, trying to tear her clothes off.
他总是对我妻子毛手毛脚 想要剥了她的衣服
I hope Agamemnon’s generals are smarter than his emissaries.
希望阿伽门农的将军 比他的使者更聪明
What did you say?
你说什么?
You want me to help you fight the Trojans.
你们要我帮你们打特洛伊人
You’re…
你是
Are you?
是你吗?
Forgive us, King Odysseus.
请见谅 奥德赛王
Well…
我想
I’m gonna miss my dog.
我会怀念我的狗
King Agamemnon has a favor to ask of you.
阿伽门农王有事相求
Of course he does.
想也知道
Never hesitate.
绝不迟疑
Fancy swordplay.
剑舞得漂亮
Nervous?
紧张吗?
Petrified.
吓呆了
You told me never to change sword hands.
你告诉我绝对不要改变握剑的手
Yes. When you know how to use it, you won’t be taking my orders.
没错 等你学会了就不必听我的
Your reputation for hospitality is fast becoming legend.
你的大方好客 真是远近驰名
Patroclus, my cousin.
我表弟帕卓克斯
Odysseus, king of Ithaca.
奥德赛 以色卡王
Patroclus.
帕卓克斯
I knew your parents well.
我跟你父母很熟
I miss them.
我很怀念他们
Now you have this one watching over you, eh?
现在有他来照顾你
Learning from Achilles himself.
而且由传奇的阿基里斯亲自授业
Kings would kill for the honor.
这是多少国王梦寐以求的荣幸
Are you here at Agamemnon’s bidding?
你是奉阿伽门农之命而来?
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I will not fight for him.
我不会为他打仗
I’m not asking you to fight for him.
我不是请你为他打仗
I’m asking you to fight for Greece.
而是请你为希腊人奋战
Have the Greeks tired of fighting each other?
希腊人不再自相残杀了吗
For now. For the Greeks!
目前是如此 为了希腊!
The Trojans never harmed me.
特洛伊人并没有伤害我
They insulted Greece.
他们侮辱了希腊人
They insulted a man who couldn’t hold on to his wife. Is that my business?
他们侮辱一个管不住老婆的人 这关我什么事?
Your business is war, my friend.
你是名战士 朋友
Is it? Am I the whore of the battlefield?
我可不是战争的奴隶
The man has no honor.
阿伽门农毫无名誉可言
I won’t be remembered as a tyrant’s mercenary.
我不会成为暴君的雇佣
Let Achilles fight for honor. Let Agamemnon fight for power.
让阿基里斯为名誉而战 让阿伽门农为权力而战
And let the gods decide which man to glorify.
让众神决定荣耀归谁
Forget Agamemnon.
别管阿伽门农
Fight for me.
为我而战吧
My wife will feel much better if she knows you’re by my side.
有你在 我的妻子会比较放心
I’ll feel much better.
我也会更有信心
Is Ajax going to fight in Troy?
艾杰会为特洛伊而战吗?
They say he can fell an oak tree with one swing of the ax.
听说他一斧头 就能砍倒橡树
Trees don’t swing back.
树不会回击
We’re sending the largest fleet that ever sailed.
我们将出动史上最庞大的舰队
A thousand ships.
一千艘战舰
A thousand ships?
一千艘战舰?
Prince Hector. Is he as good a warrior as they say?
赫克托王子真的很英勇吗?
The best of all the Trojans.
他是特洛伊第一武士
Some say he’s better than all the Greeks too.
也有人说 他强过所有希腊武士
Even if your cousin doesn’t come…
就算你表哥不来
…I hope you’ll join us. We could use a strong arm like yours.
也欢迎你加入 我们需要你这种高手
Play your tricks on me, but not my cousin.
别用这种技俩 煽动我的表弟
You have your swords. I have my tricks.
你的武艺高♥强♥ 我的口才好
We play with the toys the gods give us.
我们各尽所能 发挥所长
We sail for Troy in three days.
三天后出发
This war will never be forgotten.
这场战争将永垂不朽
Nor will the heroes who fight in it.
参战的英雄 都将千古留名
They say the king of Ithaca has a silver tongue.
听说以色卡王舌灿莲花
I knew they would come for you.
我早知道会有这一天
Long before you were born…
早在你出生前 我就知道
…I knew they would come.
我知道他们会来找你
They want you to fight in Troy.
要你攻打特洛伊
I’m making you another seashell necklace.
我要再替你做一条贝壳项链
Like the ones I made you when you were a boy.
像小时候替你做的那条一样
Do you remember?
你记得吗?
Mother…
母亲
…tonight, I decide.
我今晚会做出决定
If you stay in Larisa…
你留下来
…you will find peace.
能过平静的生活
You will find a wonderful woman.
你会找到一个好女人
You will have sons and daughters, and they will have children.
生下很多小孩 儿孙满堂
And they will love you.
他们会敬爱你
When you are gone, they will remember you.
你走了他们也会记得你
But when your children are dead and their children after them…
当你的子孙后代都不在人世
…your name will be lost.
你的名字就会被遗忘
If you go to Troy…
如果你去特洛伊
…glory will be yours.
荣耀将归属于你
They will write stories about your victories for thousands of years.
你的伟大事迹 将流传千古
The world will remember your name.
世人将永远记得你的名字
But if you go to Troy…
但如果你去特洛伊
…you will never come home.
就会一去不返
For your glory walks hand in hand with your doom.
你的荣耀将为你带来灭亡
And I shall never see you again.
我也再也见不到你
You know this to be true, Mother?
你知道我会去的 母亲
I know this.
我知道
My son. Father.
我的儿子 父王
Paris.
帕里斯.
Father.
父王.
This is Helen. Helen?
这是海伦 海伦??
Helen of Sparta?
斯巴达的海伦?
Helen of Troy.
特洛伊的海伦
I’ve heard rumors of your beauty.
我听说过你的绝世美色
For once…
总算有一次
…the gossips were right.
传言是真的.
Welcome.
欢迎
Thank you, good king.
谢谢国王赞赏
Come, you must be tired.
来吧 你一定累了
Look.
你看
He’s grown.
他长大了
He is strong.
他很有力气
He’s just like his father.
他跟她父亲一个样
Paris! Briseis!
帕里斯! 布里塞伊斯!
Beloved cousin, your beauty grows with each new moon.
表妹 你愈来愈标致了
Briseis.
布里塞伊斯
A servant of Apollo now.
你成为阿波罗神殿女祭司
The young men of Troy were devastated when Briseis chose the virgin robes.
无数少年为她的选择 而伤心欲绝
Uncle.
伯父
I thank the gods for your safe return.
感谢众神让你们平安归来
For the gods. For the gods.
敬众神 敬众神
For gods.
敬众神
Father…
父王
…I know this is the last thing we need.
我知道这后果有多严重
It is the will of the gods. Everything is in their hands.
这是众神的旨意 它们自有安排
But I’m surprised you let him bring her. If I’d let him fight Menelaus for her…
我没想到你会让他这么做 如果让他和米奈劳斯决斗
…you’d be burning a son’s body, not welcoming a daughter.
你会失去儿子 而不是得到媳妇
We could send peace envoys to Menelaus.
我可以派和平使者去斯巴达
You know Menelaus. He’d spear their heads to his gate.
米奈劳斯一定会把他斩首示众
What would you have me do?
你要我怎办?