…I will love you.
我将永远爱你
Tecton.
泰顿
Make the proper offerings to Poseidon before we sail.
出发前准备好 适当的祭品给海神波塞冬
We don’t need any more widows in Troy.
特洛伊不需要更多寡妇
Goat or pig?
要山羊或是猪?
Which does the sea god prefer?
海神比较喜欢哪一个?
I’ll wake the priest and ask him.
我会叫醒祭司问他
Paris.
帕里斯
We should get to bed. We won’t sleep on land again for weeks.
我们该去睡了 未来好几周将不会在路上过夜
I have no trouble sleeping on the seas, brother.
我在海上也睡得着 哥哥
Athena sings lullabies to me.
雅典娜为我唱摇篮曲
And who sang lullabies to you tonight?
今晚又是谁为你唱摇篮曲?
Tonight?
今晚?
Tonight was the fisherman’s wife.
今晚是渔夫的妻子
A lovely creature.
一位美丽的女人
I hope you didn’t let the fisherman catch you.
希望你别让渔夫逮到
He was more concerned with the fish.
他比较关心她的鱼货
You do understand why we’re in Sparta.
你知道我们来斯巴达的原因吧
For peace.
为了和平
And you understand that Menelaus, the king of Sparta, is a very powerful man.
你知道斯巴达王米奈劳斯 是很有权势的人
And that his brother, Agamemnon, the king of Mycenae…
他的哥哥阿伽门农 迈锡尼王
…commands all the Greek forces.
指挥全希腊的军队
What does this have to do with the fisherman’s wife?
这跟渔夫的妻子有什么关系?
Paris…
帕里斯
…you’re my brother and I love you.
你是我的弟弟 我爱你
But if you do anything to endanger Troy…
但若你做了任何危害特洛伊的事
…I will rip your pretty face from your pretty skull.
我会从你俊美的头骨上 撕裂你俊美的脸庞
Now get some sleep.
去睡吧
We sail in the morning.
我们一早扬帆出发
A beautiful morning. Poseidon has blessed our voyage.
多美好的清晨 这趟航行有海神保佑
Sometimes the gods bless you in the morning and curse you in the afternoon.
它上午保佑你 下午就诅咒你
Drop sail!
扬帆
Do you love me, brother?
你爱我吗?哥哥
Would you protect me against any enemy?
你能保护我吗?
The last time you spoke to me like this…
上次你这么问的时候…
…you were 10 years old, and you’d just stolen Father’s horse.
你才十岁 因为偷了父王的爱马
What have you done now?
你这次又做了什么?
I must show you something.
我要给你看样东西
Where is she? Who, my king?
她在哪里? 谁 王上?
I swear by the father of the gods, I will gut you here if you don’t tell me!
我向众神发誓 你不说我就剁了你
My king!
王上
She left.
她跟…
With the Trojans.
特洛伊人走了
The fisherman here saw her board their ship.
这个渔夫看到 她上他们的船
The Trojans?
特洛伊人?
With the young prince, Paris. She…
她跟小王子帕里斯跑了
Get my ship ready.
准备开船
Turn us round. Back to Sparta.
掉头 回斯巴达
High on the sail!
收帆
Wait, wait. You fool!
慢着 你这傻瓜!
Listen to me. Do you know what you’ve done?
听我说 你知道事态有多严重?
Do you know how many years our father worked for peace?
父王为了和平谈判 努力多少年?
I love her.
我爱她
It’s all a game to you, isn’t it?
你只在乎你的爱情游戏 是吗?
You roam from town to town, bedding merchants’ wives and temple mates.
你四处留情 和商人♥妻♥ 女祭司偷♥情♥
You think you know something about love.
你自以为很了解爱情
What about your father’s love? You spat on him when you brought her on this ship!
你对父亲的爱呢? 你把她带上船就是对他不孝
What about the love for your country? You’d let Troy burn for this woman?
还有你的爱国心呢? 你为了她不惜毁了特洛伊?
I won’t let you start a war for her.
我不会让你为了她而开战
May I speak?
听我说
What you’re saying is true. I’ve wronged you. I’ve wronged our father.
你说的都对 我对不起你和父王
If you want to take Helen back to Sparta, so be it.
你也可以把海伦送回斯巴达
But I go with her.
但我要跟她一起回去
To Sparta? They’ll kill you.
回斯巴达?他们会杀了你
Then I’ll die fighting.
我愿意决一死战
Oh, and that sounds heroic to you, doesn’t it? To die fighting.
你想要逞英雄?决一死战?
Little brother, have you ever killed a man? No.
告诉我 你杀过人吗? 没有
Ever seen a man die in combat? No.
你看过战死的人吗? 没有
I’ve killed men, and I’ve heard them dying. And I’ve watched them dying.
我杀过人 听过也看过他们死前的哀嚎
And there’s nothing glorious about it. Nothing poetic.
一点也不光荣 也不伟大
You say you want to die for love. You know nothing about dying.
你说你要为爱而死
And you know nothing about love!
你却不懂死亡 更不懂爱情
All the same, I go with her.
就算是 我也要跟她回去
I won’t ask you to fight my war.
我不需要你为我而战
You already have.
已经来不及了.
To Troy!
回特洛伊!
About ship! Set sail!
掉头 扬帆
I want her back. Well, of course you do.
我要把她抓回来 当然
She’s a beautiful woman.
她是个绝色美女
I want her back so I can kill her with my own two hands.
我要把她抓回来 亲手杀死她
I won’t rest till I’ve burned Troy to the ground.
我也要把特洛伊城夷为平地
I thought you wanted peace with Troy.
我以为你要跟特洛伊和平共处
I should have listened to you.
我早该听你的话
Peace is for the women…
女人和弱者
…and the weak.
才要和平
Empires are forged by war.
只有战争 才能成就伟大帝国
All my life, I’ve stood by your side, fought your enemies.
我这一辈子和你并肩作战
You’re the elder, you reap the glory. This is the way of the world.
你是兄长 荣耀属于你 这是理所当然的
But have I ever complained? Have I ever asked you for anything?
但我曾向你抱怨过? 向你要求什么吗
Never. You’re a man of honor.
没有 你很有气度
Everyone in Greece knows this.
在希腊人人皆知
The Trojans spat on my honor.
特洛伊人践踏我的荣誉
An insult to me is an insult to you.
侮辱我就是侮辱你
And an insult to me is an insult to all Greeks.
侮辱我就是侮辱全希腊
Will you go to war with me, brother?
你愿意为我赴战场吗?
I always thought my brother’s wife was a foolish woman…
我一直以为 我的弟媳只是花瓶
…but she’s proved to be very useful.
没想到她非常有用
Nothing unifies a people like a common enemy.
共同的敌人最能叫人团结
The Trojans have never been conquered.
特洛伊城从没被占领过
Some say they can’t be conquered.
有人说 谁也征服不了他们
Old King Priam thinks he’s untouchable behind his high walls.
老普里尔蒙王以为 他稳坐江山
He thinks the sun god will protect him.
他认为太阳神会保佑他
But the gods protect only…
但众神只会保佑
…the strong!
强者!
If Troy falls…
只要攻下特洛伊
…I control the Aegean.
我就能称霸爱琴海
Hector commands the finest army in the east.
赫克托拥有最骁勇的军队
And Troy is built to withstand a 10-year siege.
特洛伊能抵抗十年的长攻
There won’t be a 10-year siege.
用不着十年的长攻
I’ll attack them with the greatest force the world has ever seen.
我要出动史上最强大的兵力
I want all the kings of Greece and their armies.
我要调动希腊诸国的军队
Send emissaries in the morning.
明早派人通知他们
One last thing.
还有一件事
We need Achilles and his Myrmidons.
我们需要阿基里斯 和他的战士
Achilles.
阿基里斯.
He can’t be controlled. He’s as likely to fight us as the Trojans.
他不受控制 他很可能为特洛伊人而战
We don’t need to control him, we need to unleash him.
不必控制他 只要让他出击
That man was born to end lives.
他是天生的杀手
Yes, he’s a gifted killer. But he threatens everything I’ve built.
没错 他是天生杀手 但他也对我造成威胁
Before me, Greece was nothing. I brought all the Greek kingdoms together.
在我之前希腊是一盘散沙 是我征服了各个城邦
I created a nation out of fire worshipers and snake eaters!
统一了拜火教♥徒♥和吞蛇者
I build the future, Nestor. Me!
是我一手打造了未来 内斯特 我!
Achilles is the past.
阿基里斯属于过去
A man who fights for no flag. A man loyal to no country.
他目空一切 不会为任何国家效忠
How many battles have we won off the edge of his sword?
我们靠他打赢多少战役?
This will be the greatest war the world has ever seen.
这将是史上最伟大的战争
We need the greatest warrior.
我们需要最勇猛的战士
There’s only one man he’ll listen to.
他只听一个人的话
I’ll send a ship in the morning.
我一早就派船过去
Greetings, brother.
你好 兄弟