你也知道的
As you know
想要命中好球 得先失败无数次
to hit the magical 300, you fail seven out of ten times.
你觉得你绝顶聪明是吧
You think you’re pretty smart.
-我吗 哪有 -你有
– Me? No. – Yeah, you.
那不是好事吗 你喜欢聪明吗
What, that a good thing? You like smart?
这和这都得聪明
Well, you gotta have it here, and here.
这和这
Here and here?
是的 这和这
Yes, here and here.
好的 那我应该比你认为的要聪明点
Oh, yeah. I’m pretty much what you’re looking for then.
我一早回到家中
I come home early in the evening
经常无所事事
Lie around some time
女孩有我想要的一切
Little girl’s got everything I want
看着闻着都那么美好
Looking and smelling so fine
今晚是跳舞的好日子
It’s a good night for dancing.
也许吧
Yeah. Heh.
如果那也算的话 我们已经跳过舞了
Yeah, we’ve done some dancing. Heh. If you can call it that.
别害羞啦
Don’t be shy.
你听到他说的啦
Ahem. Well, you heard the man.
跳一个吧
Make a move on me.
来吧 来吧
Okay, come on. Come on.
很抱歉 今晚过得很开心 但是
I’m so sorry. I’m having a good time, but…
-怎么了 -就是 我…
– What’s wrong? – It’s this thing, I just…
我得走了
I need to go.
你真是实在人
Wow. You were not kidding.
你还真的没有多余时间
You really have no available space.
这都是设计好的吗
Is all this by design?
计划可是赶不上变化
It is way too late to get into that right now.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我送你回家
I’ll take you home.
你想把我饿死吗
You trying to starve me to death?
快点去吃东西
Come on, let’s go get something to eat.
莫非屋里有男人
You got a man in there?
没错 弗拉纳根在这里
Yeah, Flanagan’s in here.
我们正打算洗个鸳鸯浴
We’re getting ready to get in the shower.
这可不好笑
Not so funny.
你到底干了些什么
What the hell happened in here, anyway?
工作
Work.
好吧 你看着不错
Okay. There you go. You’re good.
你女儿还好吧
You kids all right?
不错
Yeah. Just fine.
你该不会碰巧知道
You wouldn’t happen to know
新泽西的州鸟是什么吧
what the state bird of New Jersey is, would you?
少忽悠我 新泽西根本没有鸟
That’d be a trick question. There are no birds in New Jersey.
很不错
That’s good.
你还没怎么吃呢
You’re leaving a lot of good food unattended there.
你知道什么叫治疗吗
Do you know what, um, therapy is?
什么
What?
治疗
Therapy.
从大学以来 我一直在进行治疗 很久了
I’ve been going since college. It’s a long time.
我得跟别人说
Just needed to talk to
让别人帮我弄清为什么你抛弃我
someone to help me deal with why you left me.
我说错什么了吗
Did I say something wrong here?
我只是需要知道 为什么妈妈死后
I just needed to, um, understand why after mom died
你要让一个6岁大的女孩
you took a 6-year-old
去跟一个几乎不认识的叔叔住
to live with an uncle that she barely knew
你把她丢在那里
and you left her there
整整一年 一次电♥话♥也不打给她
for a year and you didn’t even call, not once.
我们是来看球的 不是来…
We came here to watch baseball. We didn’t come here to…
谈话 我就知道
Talk. I know.
只要我们不谈话 一切都很和谐
Everything is okay as long as we don’t talk.
但这里没有电视 也没有比赛
But there’s no TV and there’s no game on, so.
-这里只有我和你 -结账
– It’s just you and me. – I need a check here.
又来了
And then you did it again.
13岁之前你陪着我
I had you until I was 13,
之后你又把我送到寄宿学校
until you sent me away to boarding school.
从此以后没了
And then nothing.
你消失了
You were gone.
中学 高中 大学 生活里都没有你
Middle school, high school, college, nothing.
有很长一段时间
For a long time,
我一直以为我做了什么错事
I thought I had done something wrong
你才抛弃了我
and that’s why you left.
后来我想明白了 那才是你要的
But then I figured out that’s how you wanted it,
于是我装成无关紧要的样子
so I acted like it was okay
因为我不想你知道这有多痛苦
because I didn’t want you to know how bad it hurt.
此时此地不宜谈论此事
This is not the time or place to talk about this.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
从来就没有恰当的时间地点
There’s never a time or place.
你到底在干什么 为什么要挑起这事
What are you doing, anyway? Why did you start all this?
不可理喻
You’re amazing.
结账
Give me a check.
他妈的听见没 结账
Get me a goddamn check.
我听说那老头
So I hear the old man has
在北卡罗来纳州把了一个年轻妹子
a girlfriend in North Carolina, a young one.
你在瞎说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
纳尔逊说 他身边有个年轻女子当他助理
Nelson says he’s got a pretty little baby helping him out.
马特·纳尔逊为什么要管格斯家的闲事
What’s Matt Nelson doing in Gus’s territory?
我们叫他去那里 确保一切无恙
They sent him down there. Make sure everything’s all right.
确定伯·简德利是我们签约的最佳人选
Confirm that Bo Gentry’s our choice if he’s available.
听着
Listen.
那是格斯的女儿
That babe is Gus’ daughter
她不是他的助理 只是看望他
and she’s not helping out, she’s visiting.
搞什么 皮特
The hell’s going on, Pete?
不能让球探的女儿
Can’t have the daughter of one of
影响我们的决定
our scouts impacting an important Braves decision.
你可真有良好的团队精神啊 菲利普
You’re a real team player, aren’t you, Phillip?
公事公办 别夹杂个人感情
It’s just business. Don’t take it so personal.
我♥干♥涉你的工作并不为了当球探主管
I’m not after your job because I want director of scouting.
不瞒你说
I’m after your job because
是为了当总经理 你知道是怎么一回事
I want to be the G.M. You know how it is.
滚出去
Get the hell out of my office.
漂亮
Nice shot.
我看了兰道案的卷宗
Uh, I got the Landau research.
我同意米琪的观点 这有先例可循
I agree with Mickey there’s precedent,
但我不认为这是最强驳点
I don’t think it’s our strongest position.
我大致修整了一下计划
I’ve outlined my approach a bit different.
我知道向法♥院♥呈词的日子很紧
I know you have a hard deadline
如果需要 我随叫随到
for the presentation, so I’m here if you need me.
优先处理
It’s priority.
非常感谢 陶德
Wow, I appreciate that, Todd.
真金
It, uh
总有发光的时候
won’t go unnoticed.
下午好 女生们先生们
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen
欢迎来到阿什维尔瑞伯·B·万斯球场
and welcome to Asheville’s Zeb B. Vance Field,
正在进行的是山县联盟锦标赛
the site of the Mountain County Championship game
参赛的是斯旺纳诺阿灰熊队
between your Swannanoa Grizzlies
和摩尔根恶魔队
and the Devils of Morganton.
给 宝贝
There you go, darling.
那是一件珍品
That’ll be a collector’s
别在网上兜售了
item so don’t go selling that on the Internet.
这是山县联盟中最好的两支队伍
It’s the two best teams in the Mountain County League.
决赛
Well, the last game.
-希望比赛精彩 -是的
– Hope it’s a good one. – Yep.
球赛开始
Play ball!
整理行李回亚特兰大去吧
Pack up and get you back to Atlanta.
当然
For sure.
他们在这里
There they are.
北卡罗来纳州我最喜欢的两人
My two favorite people in the entire state of North Carolina.
很高兴见到你们
Well, good to see you.
工作完成了吗
Hey, did you get your work done?
一部分吧
Some of it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!