你…
You…
保重 米琪
You take care, Mickey.
你愿意的话 可以请我喝一杯
You could buy me a drink if you want.
你得放松一下
You have got to lighten up.
说真的
Seriously.
现在可不是放松的时候
I don’t feel so light right now.
-出去 -什么
– Get out. – What?
去吧
Go.
你俩干嘛不一起出去找些朋友玩玩
Why don’t you two go out, meet some people? Have some fun.
你不会想待在这里的
You don’t want to hang around here.
多谢 我见了很多人了
Thank you. I meet plenty of people.
但你还是单身 不是吗
Well, you’re still single, aren’t you?
我是单身 形单影只
Yes, I’m still single, very single.
也许你感情封锁
Maybe you are emotionally unavailable.
感情封锁
Emotionally unavailable?
-没错 -你以为你是谁啊 菲尔医生
– Yeah. – Who are you, Dr. Phil?
那可是个不错的节目
Hey, that is quality television.
是的
Yeah.
顺便问一下 假设我是感情封锁
By the way, if I am emotionally unavailable
恐怕就算不全是拜你所赐
which I am not, thank you very much,
也和你有莫大关系吧
it would be because of you.
出去就是了
Just go, will you?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
真该有个摄制组跟在你们身边
We gotta get a camera crew to follow you guys around.
卡戴珊姐妹上没有你们这么出彩的故事
I mean, the Kardashians have nothing on the two of you.
可怜的布鲁斯
Wow, that poor Bruce.
拜托 去玩吧
Come on. Will you, please?
你们俩 出去吧
Just the two of you, get out.
-好吧 -好吧
– Okay. – Okay.
说出 同一季比赛里
Name a team
有4名赢了20场比赛的队员的球队
to have four 20-game winners in the same season. Go.
71年金莺队 分别是帕尔默 麦克纳利
’71 Orioles, Palmer, McNally,
奎利亚尔和杜布森
Cuellar and Dobson,
他们输给了海盗队 想想吧
they lose to the Pirates in the series. Go figure.
这也能回答出来
Ugh! You’ve got to be kidding me.
还没喝够吗
Have you had enough?
没有 早着呢 继续
No, no, no. Fire away. Come on.
好的 75年世界职业棒球大赛
Okay, uh, ’75 World Series
沙丽顿·菲斯克打出本垒打 赢得比赛 没错吧
Chariton Fisk hits a homer to win the game, right?
打出本垒打 追平比赛
What was the player who hit a
进入加时赛的选手是谁
homer to tie the game and take it into extra innings?
3-2投掷
The three-two pitch.
他的这一打飞向深远的中外野 很早了
This one’s hit deep to center, way back.
很早了呢 他本来有机会的 机会错过了
Way back. This baby’s got a chance. It’s gone.
全垒打 伯尼·卡铂追平了比赛
Home run. Bernie Carbo has just tied the game.
伯尼·卡铂追平了比赛
Bernie Carbo has just tied the game.
-很好 -那真是…
– Very good. – All right, that’s…
你真棒
You’re actually very good.
真的太棒了 听着挺像那么一回事
You’re really very good. You sound like the real thing.
-希望红袜队也这样想 -我会听你讲解的
– Let’s hope the Red Sox agree with you. – I would listen to you.
-真的 -真的
– Really? – Really.
两个联盟共同认证的唯一最有价值球员是谁
Who’s the only player to be named MVP in both leagues?
弗兰克·罗宾逊 地点分别是巴尔的摩和辛辛那提
Frank Robinson. Baltimore and Cincinnati.
这题太简单了
That was too easy.
-太太太简单了 -亏了
– It was really, really easy, actually. – Shit.
他被拿去换谁了
Who was he traded for?
米尔特·帕帕斯 但要再说得细致点
Milt Pappas, but if we’re
那就是班德初和辛普森
going to be specific, Baldschun and Simpson.
喝完
Drink up.
你到底是哪路神仙
Who are you?
我明白这是怎么一回事了
I see what’s happening here.
我让你出丑了 就这么回事
I’m kicking your ass is what’s happening.
也许
Well, maybe.
你想把我灌醉
I mean, you’re trying to get me drunk.
你想色♥诱♥我
You’re hoping to get lucky.
真的吗
Really? Heh.
鸡血打多了 他们在干嘛
Too much moonshine? What are they doing?
跳木屐舞
Clogging.
-木屐舞 -木屐舞
– Clogging? – Clogging. Clogging.
-这是一种高山舞蹈 是吗 -不是
– It’s a mountain dance. No? – No.
依我看来 他们该送你去神经病院了
Where I’m from, they’d take you to a psych ward for that.
实际上 这是…
No, actually, it’s a…
我想你会喜欢的
I think you’d like it.
很好玩 来跳跳看
It’s really fun. You should try it.
-不不不 -来吧
– Oh, no, no, no. – Yes.
-不要 -快点 真的很好玩
– No. – Come on, it’s fun. It’s really fun.
-别了 -真的很好玩 来吧
– No. – It’s really fun. Come on.
事后我可不承认有这事啊
I’ll deny this ever happened.
试着跟上节奏
Just try to keep up.
上上下下跳 这样他们就算你会跳了
Hop up and down, they’ll think you know what you’re doing.
好的
Okay.
看来要跳成一个圈了
I think we’re going in a circle.
好的
Oh, yeah!
你很在行嘛 我可不信
You’re good at this. I don’t believe you,
你从来没跳过木屐舞
I think you clog all the time.
继续弹跳 跳
Just keep bouncing, just bounce.
我想我明白了
I think I got it now. I got it.
这是我签约后的第一场比赛
Yeah, it was, uh, my first start after being called up.
天啊 这是再棒不过了
God. There’s nothing like it.
在芬卫球场
I mean, it’s Fenway.
走下赛场的时候 我能想到
As I’m walking out to the mound, all I could think about was
之前在那里上演过的所有传奇赛事
all The Legends that had played there before, you know?
分数如何
How’d you do?
6.3分 胜出3分
Went six and a third, three earned.
首场比赛 真不错
First start, that’s awesome.
最好也是这样了
Well, that’s the best it got.
中途我们需要救济
We needed middle relief help.
所以他们利用我
So they used me
狠狠利用
a lot.
我的手臂很累
My arm got tired
但我什么也没说
but I didn’t say anything.
结果弄伤了我的肩肌
Ended up tearing my rotator.
就这样 能怎么办呢
That was it. What are you gonna do?
你为什么不说呢
Why didn’t you say anything?
因为我怕我说了 就有人将我取代了
Because I was afraid if I did, they’d find somebody eIse.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
米琪是什么的简称 米歇尔吗
So, what’s Mickey short for? Michelle?
米琪就是米琪
Mickey is short for Mickey.
因为米琪·曼托 是我爸最爱的球手
As in Mickey Mantle, my father’s favorite player.
还好不是尤吉·贝拉
Lucky it wasn’t Yogi Berra.
讨厌 不好意思
Shit, I’m sorry.
醋坛子男友
Jealous boyfriend?
烦人的无休止的工作
No, this thing is all work, no play.
没有时间给醋坛子男友
There’s no available space for jealous boyfriends.
愿意跟我说说你和格斯怎么了吗
You want to tell me what’s wrong with Gus?
你完全可以信任我
You can trust me.
好吗
Okay?
当格斯调查我的时候 我们相处了很长时间
When Gus scouted me, we spent a lot of time together.
说真的 我被拿去交易
To be honest, when I got traded,
他和我一样郁闷
I think it bothered him as much as it did me.
我记得他跟我说他有个女儿在上大学
Actually, I remember him saying he had a daughter in college.
他说 她比我和他加起来还聪明
He would say that she was smarter than me and him put together.
所以我见到你的时候
That’s why when I met you, obviously,
我以为格斯还有一个女儿呢
I thought Gus had another daughter.
听着不像我爸会说的话 难得称赞人
Doesn’t sound like my father. That sounds like a compliment.
他是那样说的
Well, he said it.
他可从来不对我说
Well, he never tells me anything.
也许他想说
Maybe he wants to.
只是不知道怎么说 你可以先说呀
You know? Doesn’t know how. You might have to take the lead.
我试过了 但我放弃了
Trust me, I’ve tried. I’m done.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!