How would you know with your face buried in that?
这叫一心两用
It’s called multitasking.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such an ass.
它还能听你说话
That thing hear you?
他叫陶德 他听得很清楚
His name is Todd and he will, loud and clear.
就是这样 宝贝
There you go, baby.
曲线球
Breaking ball on that one.
好了吗
Ready?
让我看看你有什么能耐
Why don’t you show me what you got?
你个老犟驴 给我点颜色看看
Come on, you stubborn mule. Give me something.
我有点太老了
I’m a little old for this.
我可没有
I’m not.
记住
Remember.
看着球
See the ball.
“看着球 击打它” 我没忘
“See the ball, hit the ball.” I know.
你这是干什么
What the hell are you doing?
享受我的本垒打小跑
I’m enjoying my home run trot.
你真狡猾 看我怎么收拾你
You snake. I’ll kick your ass.
给我钥匙
Give me the keys.
你忙你的 给我钥匙
Come on, you’re busy. Give me the keys.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
你还好吗
Hey! You all right?
你还活着 真够幸运
You know, you’re lucky to be alive.
你多大了 小子
How old are you, sonny?
I’m 28.
那你怎么知道我活着是幸运的
Well, then how the hell would you know if I’m lucky to be alive?
没事 只是创口愈合还需要几天
I know, it’ll get done. It’s just a couple more days.
米琪 你父亲的事我很遗憾
Mickey, I’m sorry about your father,
但是下周四客户就来了
but the client will be here next Thursday.
你的陈诉至关重要
It’s imperative that you’re here to present.
我会及时出现的
And I will be there.
我在考虑先让陶德接手这个案子
I’m considering bringing Todd into the case,
直到你回来
just till you get back.
不行 我不同意
No, I’m not comfortable with that.
他是个很出色的律师
He is a talented attorney.
但是我不需要他的帮助 请再等等
No, but I don’t need his help. Please, just hold off.
我要挂了
I gotta go.
我们真幸运当时没有在路上
Well, I guess we were lucky we weren’t on the road at the time.
那是她13岁生日 她准备跳第一支舞
She was 13 years old and she was going to her first dance…
当她走进房♥间
and she came in the room
问我觉得她装扮怎么样
and asked me what I thought of her outfit.
我就知道她不再是个小孩子了
I knew right then that she wasn’t gonna be a kid any longer.
她母亲去世时
How old was Mickey when, uh…?
当时她几岁
Her mother died?
6岁
Six.
本应该是我离世才对
That should’ve been me.
小孩子不应该失去妈妈
No kid should be without a mother.
你怎么做到一个人撑过来的
How did you handle all that by yourself?
我没有做到
I didn’t.
你呢 弗拉纳根
How about you, Flanagan?
你不觉得力不从心吗
Don’t you feel like you’re over your head,
掌握着首轮选秀权
handling a number one pick?
目前还挺好的
I’ve been doing okay so far.
何况这里还有你呢 我没问题的
Besides, you’re here. I’ll be fine.
这不是你想做的 是吗
This isn’t exactly what you wanted to do, is it?
我手臂伤了之后
After my arm went,
红袜队给了我留在队里的机会
the Red Sox gave me a chance to, uh, you know, stay in the game.
明年播报的岗位 我在争取
There’s gonna be a job in the booth next year, and I’m gunning for it.
播音员
Announcing, huh?
是的 格斯
Yes, Gus.
我要把我当运动员时的努力和奋斗
I plan on bringing all that hard work and dedication I had as an athlete
都投入我的播音事业当中
to my profession as a broadcaster.
有没有想过
Ever think what would’ve happened
如果勇士队没有把你交易会怎么样
if the Braves hadn’t traded you?
不过是一天八♥九♥个小时的工作
No more than eight, nine hours a day.
不过如此 不是吗
Never goes away, does it?
没错
No, it doesn’t.
老天爷啊 格斯
God Almighty, Gus.
怎么了
What happened?
刮胡子弄伤的
Cut myself shaving.
你们看什么呢
What are you fellas staring at?
我又不是钢管女郎
I’m not a pole dancer.
你要吃热狗吗
What you doing with hot dogs?
我顶不住了
I couldn’t hold out any longer.
可以给我一个吗
One of those for me?
不行
Nope.
干得好 伯
Good job, Bo.
还有一场比赛
Yeah, there’s one more game.
看完之后就有结果了
We’ll watch it and then make our decision.
-红袜队会签他吗 -我怎么知道
– You think the Sox are gonna pass? – How the hell should I know?
想想他们会怎么做
Try and get a sense of what they’re gonna do.
我来吧 妈
I’ll get that, Mom.
我看看我能做什么
Yeah, I’ll see what I can do on that.
爸 我饿死了
Dad, I’m starving.
我要挂了 米琪和我要吃点东西
I gotta hang up now. Mickey and I are gonna get something to eat.
她还在那儿
She still there?
她还在这里 观光嘛
Yeah, she’s here. She’s just, you know, sightseeing.
他是怪物
He’s a monster.
3比3 两个本垒打外加一垒安打
Three for three, two homers and a single.
也许我们看到的就是下一个阿尔伯特·普侯斯
We could be looking at the next Albert Pujols.
天啊 我要他了
Oh, my God, I want this pick.
也许红袜队还在观望 我们得早下决心
Maybe the Red Sox are on the fence, we do a draft and trade deal.
确保那老头不会搅局 明白吧
Just make sure Grandpa doesn’t screw it up, all right?
他还带着一个年轻妹子呢
He’s got some young babe with him.
真惊讶 他居然还有”能力”
I’m surprised he can still get it up.
-有情况随时通知我 -好的
– All right, keep me posted. – You got it.
是在密西西比
It was Mississippi.
是在阿♥拉♥巴马州的莫比亚
No, I know it was Mobile, Alabama.
他们有宣传之夜
They had one of those promotion
每到那时在球场上都有匹马
nights where they had a horse out on the field.
他们让一名骑手骑马绕着包包转
They had one of the players race the horse around the bags.
没错 骑手赢了
That’s right, and the player won.
你差点把我吓出了心脏病
You almost gave me a heart attack.
怎么呢
How?
你一直缠着我要骑马
Well, you kept pestering me about getting up on the horse.
马从中场逃走了
And the horse ran off, right out over center field.
我认为它会穿过中场篱笆
I thought it was gonna go through the center field fence.
我喜欢那匹马
I loved that horse.
我知道
Yeah, I know you did.
然后你回去找它 它却不见了
And then you went back looking for him and he wasn’t there.
什么 怎么回事
What? What is it?
没事 时间太长了 记不清了
Nothing. It was just a long time ago, that’s all.
-到了 我来开 -我来
– Here, I got it. – No, I got it.
爸爸 让我来 我来这就是为了帮你
Dad, I’ve got it. Let me help, that’s why I’m here.
我自己来开
No, I got it!
晚安
Night.
-格雷格 -米琪
– Hey, Greg. – Mickey.
如果没问过你的助手
If it wasn’t for your assistant,
我还不知道你出门了
I wouldn’t have known you were out of town.
对不起 我该打电♥话♥给你的
Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. I meant to call you,
只是手头的事太多了
I just had a lot going on up here.
关于我俩 我想了很久
I just want you to know I’ve been thinking about us
我很清楚
and I am really clear
事情必须得有所进展了
that I want this to go to the next level.
我想知道
So, basically, I just need
你是不是也这样认为
to know that you’re feeling the same way.
格雷格 我现在还无法给你答案
Greg, I can’t answer that right now.
这就是问题所在
That’s the problem.
似乎你从来都不能给我个答案
It doesn’t feel like you can ever give me an answer.
这可不是一时半会就能说清的事
This isn’t one of those things that you can just put on paper.
那也是我的答案
Well, I guess that’s my answer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!