Not really.
来嘛 就跳一支舞
Come on, one dance.
我可不觉得 迪克
I don’t think so, Dick.
-我叫瑞克 -不好意思
– Heh. It’s Rick. – Sorry.
来嘛 一支舞 没什么关系吧
Come on, one dance. It wouldn’t hurt anything.
你让我输这么惨 该有点补偿
And I mean, after the beating I just took, you owe me.
-走开 -爸
– Get off! – Dad!
你再碰她一下 我就把你脸皮扯下来
You ever touch her again, I’m gonna rip your fucking face off.
-天啊 格斯 -爸 放轻松点
– Whoa, Gus. – Dad, take it easy.
看着这小子
Just look at this kid.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
我看到你对她动手动脚
I saw you touching her.
趁着我还没失心疯杀了你 快滚
Get out before I have a heart attack trying to kill you.
我倒想看看了
I think I’d like to see that.
够了
Enough! Hey, you know what,
这是我爸 这是我妹妹
this is my dad and, that’s my sister.
我们时不时就疯一下 尤其是我老爸
And, uh, we like to get a little crazy every now and then, especially this one.
还不快滚
Go on, get out of here.
-这有点过分吧 -我不觉得
– That was a little excessive. – I don’t think so.
有人碰了我的手臂你就要杀人吗
You want to kill a guy touches my arm?
我吓吓他而已
I had him, you know?
是的 你吓傻他了 非常好
Yeah, no, you had him good. You had him good.
抱歉亲了你
Sorry about the kiss.
我从没有像你这么漂亮的妹妹
I never had a sister that looked like you.
我自己能照顾自己
You know what? I can take care of myself just fine.
你不说我也看出来了
Okay. Something tells me pretty well too.
现在你满意了吗
You got what you wanted.
我睡觉去了
I’m going to bed.
远离酒吧
Leaving the bar.
摆脱你搞清楚 我都33岁了
To set the record straight, I am 33 years old.
我生活自理够久了
I’ve been taking care of myself for a long time.
我能在酒吧应付那个家伙
I can handle a guy in a bar.
他让我很不爽
He was bothering me.
这么多年了
All of these years,
这点事情就能让你不爽
after everything you could be bothered about, it’s that.
我不需要你帮忙
Look, I don’t need your help.
我都不知道你来干什么
I don’t know why you’re here.
你为什么不回去
I don’t know why you don’t go home.
不管你怎么样
Because, in spite of you,
我总有种病态的责任感
I feel this dysfunctional sense of responsibility
要确保你没事
to make sure that you’re okay.
我知道自己跟雕塑一样盲目无视
I know I’m as blind as a slab of concrete,
但我并不是废物一个
but I’m not helpless.
如果真是那样 我就自杀算了
I’ll put a bullet in my head, that happens.
真是令人欣慰
That’s comforting.
一如既往的 真高兴跟你谈话
As always, it’s been really great talking to you.
我酒吧里还有半瓶酒 它不会跟我吵架
I’ve got half a beer back at the bar that won’t argue with me.
-你还好吗 格斯 -没事
– You all right, Gus? – Yeah.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
天杀的
Goddamn it!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
我的天啊 好了 听着
Oh, my God. All right, check it.
你老妈胖得不得了
Your mom is so fat,
她的高中毕业照都得高空俯拍
her high school photo was an aerial shot.
你老妈胖得不得了
Your mom is so fat,
别人都不付钱给她而是付饼干
they pay her in biscuits.
-你老妈胖得… -抱歉
– Your mom is so… – Excuse me?
屌♥丝们
Earth to losers?
我要脱颖而出
I’m trying to do my visualizing.
我要打本垒打
I’m hitting homers,
我要做广♥告♥代言 还要上小妞
I’m signing endorsement deals, I’m banging chicks.
忙得很 别吵我
Respect my space.
够了 所有人 坐下
All right, all right, that’s enough, okay? Everybody, sit down.
坐回去 埃里克
Back in your seat, Eric.
今天是场重要比赛 好好打球
This is a big game today. Let’s think baseball, huh?
团结就是力量 灰熊队
Let’s tighten it up, Grizzlies.
1 2 3 灰熊队
One, two, three, Grizzlies!
伤不起啊 今天别搞砸了
No room for bad play. Don’t suck today.
他们在那儿
There they are.
他来了
Here he comes.
-你好 格斯 -你好
– Hey, Gus. – Hi.
你好 米琪
Hey, Mickey.
爸爸 爸爸 你还好吗
Hey, Dad! Dad, Dad, Dad, are you all right?
-我没事 -来 这边
– Yeah, I’m all right. – Here, come on.
你没事吧
You okay?
别管我 我没事
Yeah, leave me alone. I got it.
怎么了 没见过别人摔跤吗
What’s the matter, you never seen anybody trip before?
上帝
Jesus Christ.
-你没事吧 -我好得很
– You all right? – Yeah, I’m fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
昨天晚上…
Hey, listen. About last night…
别提了
Forget it.
我去去就回
I’ll be right back.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
三垒那边
Third base side.
-干什么 -让我早点回亚特兰大
– What for? – Because I’d like to get back to Atlanta.
很好 说不定还能帮上点忙
Oh, good. As long as you’re here, you might as well be helpful.
-看好他的臀部 -知道了
– Watch his hips. – Yeah, I know.
看是不是从头到尾都有用力
Make sure they carry him through the ball.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
还有他挥棒的动作
Okay, and his swing,
是间断的还是流畅的
is it a two-piece deal or is it nice and fluid?
然后再去另一边
And then go around the other side
看看那一侧怎么样
and see how he goes the opposite way.
别傻站着了 快去
Now don’t just stand there, get going.
这真是个好主意
Oh, yeah, this is a good idea.
你为什么偏要站我旁边
Why are you right next to me?
你是第一个吸引我的球探 谢天谢地
Because you’re the first scout I’ve ever been attracted to, thank God.
我不是球探 我是个律师
I’m not a scout, I’m a lawyer.
也就是一个交易破坏者
Normally, a deal breaker,
不过我已经准备好放宽我的容忍♥度了
but I’m all about expanding my level of tolerance.
就当是自我修养的提升
Self-improvement, et cetera.
-不错嘛 -谢谢
– Impressive. – Thank you.
下一个 伯·简德利
Next up, Bo Gentry.
上吧 3号♥
Go, Big 3!
-吃个晚饭怎么样 -就我们俩吗
– Hey, what do you think about dinner? – You mean together?
你不觉得我们进行得太快了吗
Whoa, that’s a little forward, don’t you think?
不过既然你邀请我 我同意了
But, yeah, if you’re asking me out, I accept.
我甚至考虑我请客
I’d even consider paying.
听起来很诱人
Well, it’s really tempting,
不过我不打算在这里待很久
but I don’t plan on being around here much longer.
加油 伯
Let’s go, Bo!
曲线球
Bring the heat.
他投不了曲线球 肯定是个慢速球
He’ll be all over the heat. Come with the off-speed stuff.
这就对了 上垒
That’s it, boy! Take them bases, man!
这是今年第四辆车了
That’s the fourth car this year.
格斯一定对你很有信心
Gus must have a lot of confidence in you.
你都看出什么来了
So, what’d you see?
他站在投球手的背后
He sits back on the pitch.
用上了臀部和大腿的力量
He uses his hips and legs for power.
他出手也很快
Looks like he has pretty quick hands.
下面就靠你自己了
You’re on your own.
作为律师的你懂太多棒球了吧
You know too much about baseball to be a lawyer.
说来话长
It’s a long story.
我很想听听
I’d like to hear it.
我不想说
I don’t wanna tell it.
加油 大佬伯
Come on, Big Bo.
这就对了 伙计
There you go, buddy.
那一声 是快速球
That popped. Fastball.
高挂滑球
Hanging.
你一直对着手♥机♥怎么知道的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!