Same as I’m doing my job here.
如果这样你会好过一点
If it makes you feel better,
就当我是为皮特来的
I’m doing it for Pete.
他觉得你需要个人陪
He thought you could use some company.
他大错特错了
Yeah, well, he’s wrong.
别让我再碰到这个自作聪明的蠢货
Wait’ll I see that horse’s ass.
当你的好朋友可真荣幸
It must be so rewarding being one of your close friends.
灰熊队击球
And now batting for the Grizzlies,
3号♥ 伯·简德利
number three, Bo Gentry.
就这样 上吧 伯 大佬伯
Yeah, way to go, Big B! Go Bo!
看看大家口中的未来之星怎么样
Let’s see what everybody’s been talking about.
打得好 小子 快跑 快跑
That’s the way to do it, boy! Hustle! Hustle!
安全达垒
Safe.
第四球 上垒
Ball four! Take your base!
这家伙真烂
This guy sucks!
下一位灰熊队击球手
Now batting for the Grizzlies.
3号♥ 伯·简德利
number three, Bo Gentry.
上吧 大佬伯 3号♥
Let’s go, Big Bo. Number three!
你有麻烦了 熏肉男
You’re in trouble now, Bacon Boy!
-你还好吗 -我很好
– You all right? – Yeah, I’m fine.
如果那家伙再叫我一次熏肉男
But if that guy calls me bacon Boy one more time,
我就揍扁他
I’m gonna kick his ass.
好了 听我说
All right, listen to me.
我要你搞定简德利
I want you to walk Gentry.
什么也别让他打到
Don’t give him anything to hit.
搞定他而已
Walk him?
你看到我今天的投球了吗 教练
Have you seen the way I’ve been throwing today, coach?
我看没问题
I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem.
好的 小子 坚持到底
All right, son. Stick with it.
最好再抹点黄油 熏肉男
Better put some grease on it, Bacon Boy!
好啊 可惜昨晚都用在你妈身上了
Oh, yeah? Too bad I used all my grease last night on your mother.
-浑球 -来吧 投球
– Douche bag. – Come on. Play ball.
来吧 大佬伯
Let’s go, Big B.
这就对了
That’s what I mean, boy!
是的 不愧是我儿子
Yeah! Yeah! That’s my boy!
放马过来吧 放马过来
Bring it on in! Bring it on in!
放马过来啊
Bring it on in!
让一让 借过
Y’all make a hole, make a hole now.
季后赛结束前没什么好说的 抱歉
We’re not talking till after the playoffs. Nope, I’m sorry.
想要伯的签名照
If you want an autographed picture of Bo,
他会在每场比赛前签名
he signs before every game.
很划算 25块一张
It’s a bargain, 25 bucks a pop.
签名照
Autographs?
时过境迁了吧
You’ve been gone a while.
我想也是
I guess so.
这是怎么回事
What happened here?
我的车♥库♥缩水了 车子被刮擦
My garage is starting to shrink.
-我来开车吧 -不
– I think I’ll drive. – No.
爸 给我钥匙
Dad, give me the keys.
这是我的车 我来开
This is my car and I drive.
给我钥匙
Give me the keys.
我说了我来开
I said, I’ll drive.
固执得要命
Stubborn as hell.
有其父必有其女
Yeah, I wonder where I get it.
直接开到机场去 然后打包走人
I want you to drive straight to the airport
我不想你来管我的事情
because I don’t need your pointy little nose in my business.
我一点也不想管你的事情
I don’t want anything to do with your business.
我来这是因为你…
I’m here because you’re so pig…
格斯·罗贝尔
Gus Lobel.
很荣幸见到你
Wow, it’s good to see you, man.
我是约翰尼
It’s Johnny.
约翰尼
Johnny?
约翰尼 球界人称烈焰的弗拉纳根
Oh, Johnny. Johnny The Flame Flanagan?
好久没人这么叫我了
Nobody’s called me that in a while.
你曾经把球皮都甩掉过
Yeah, well, you used to throw the cover off the ball.
好汉不提当年勇
I used to.
你在做什么呢
What are you doing, boy?
做和你一样的事
I’m here, uh, doing the same thing you are.
我给红袜队当球探
I’m scouting for the Red Sox.
-你可不懂球探之道 -可不要跟别人说
– You don’t know anything about scouting. – Don’t tell them that.
这是我女儿米琪
Yeah. This is my daughter, Mickey.
给点面子
Excuse us.
抱歉 我叫米琪
Sorry. Hi. I’m Mickey.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
– Nice to meet you. – You too.
你一会儿去老靴酒吧吗
Okay. You gonna be at Boots Bar later?
还能去哪儿
Where else?
-我请你喝一杯 -没问题
– I’m buying you a drink. – I’m taking it.
好的
Okay.
那小子曾经是个优秀的投手
A great pitcher at one time, that kid.
-你什么时候走人 -上车
– When are you gonna leave? – Just get in the car.
周五晚上 冰镇啤酒
Cold beer on Friday night
合身的牛仔裤
A pair of jeans that fit just right
他什么都行 他比德尼罗还全能
He can do it all. He’s more versatile than De Niro.
什么
What?
艾斯·库伯可不是演员
Ice Cube isn’t an actor.
他在电影里 不是吗
He’s in the movies, ain’t he?
那他也不是个演员
That doesn’t mean he’s an actor.
格斯 演电影的叫什么
Gus, what do they call the actors in the movies?
演员
Actors.
再说了 他还能唱饶舌歌♥曲
Plus, he can rap.
德尼罗行吗
Can De Niro rap?
演员又不唱Rap
Actors don’t rap.
艾斯·库伯就行
Ice Cube does. Heh.
这就是全能的意思
See, this is what I’m trying to teach you about versatility.
他都没获奥斯卡奖实在是罪过
It’s a crime he hasn’t won an Academy Award.
那倒是
That’s true.
他很快就能
Pretty soon he’ll be joining the greats
跟卡格尼和特蕾西相提并论了
like Cagney and Tracy.
和那些巨头一样
All the real big ones.
我赞成你 兄弟
I’m with you there, brother.
好吧 你做到了
All right. You did it.
你惹怒我了
You pissed me off.
伙计们
Hi, guys.
好久没见到你的小女孩了 格斯
Hey, it’s been a long time since we’ve seen your little girl, Gus.
她早就不是小女孩了
Been a long time since she was a little girl.
你来干什么
The hell are you doing here?
忙里偷闲 苦中作乐
I’m taking a temporary break from anything judicial.
喝点酒打打台球
I just need a big drink and a game of pool.
你不该来这种地方
You shouldn’t be in a place like this.
你还带我去过更糟糕的地方呢
You used to sneak me into places worse than this.
你应该回亚特兰大 那里才是你的归宿
You should be back in Atlanta, where you belong.
我同意
Yeah, well, I agree with you.
约翰尼
Hey, Johnny!
为什么叫他烈焰
Why do they call him “The Flame”?
你是说弗拉纳根
Well, Flanagan,
因为他能投出每秒44米的球
He could pitch a hundred-mile-an-hour fastball, that’s why.
-后来呢 -他手臂骨折了
– So, what happened? – He blew his arm out.
他们太过揠苗助长了
They tried to bring him along too fast.
不久以后他就走了 完蛋了
Pretty soon, he was gone. Done for.
我尽力去阻止过这次交易
I tried like mad to block that trade.
你到底要在这里待多久
How long you gonna be here anyway?
说不定要等到打烊呢
I’ll probably close the place down.
我叫瑞克 想打一盘吗
Name’s Rick. You feel like playing a game?
可以 我叫米琪
Sure. Mickey.
很高兴认识你 米琪
Nice to meet you, Mickey.
希望你不介意输球
Hope you like losing.
3号♥球 底角袋
Three-ball, corner pocket.
1号♥球 边袋
One-ball, side pocket.
多谢承让
Thanks for the game.
想跳舞吗
Hey, you wanna dance?
不怎么想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!