Anyway, I need you around to talk to her.
以前你最擅长跟她沟通
You were always good at that.
我跟她总是谈不拢 你懂的
I have a hard time with that, you know?
你是我的阳光
You are my sunshine
唯一的阳光
My only sunshine
你带给我的欢乐
You make me happy
驱散天空的阴霾
When skies are gray
亲爱的 你未曾知晓
You’ll never know dear
我有多么爱你
How much I love you
求你
Please
别带走我的阳光
Don’t take your sunshine away…
劳埃德 别客套了
Cut the crap, Lloyd.
我是他女儿
I’m his daughter.
那你问他就行了
Then he can tell you.
求你了
Please?
他的视力正在消失
His eyes are going.
需要立即进行专科诊治
He needs to see a specialist right away.
哪位
Who is it?
要是强盗 随便拿吧
If this is a robbery, just take anything you want.
但电视不准拿走
But leave that flat-screen.
否则老子跟你没完
You take my flat-screen, I’ll kill you.
你在房♥间里放了炸♥弹♥吗
Did you set off a bomb in here?
天呐 外面可是在下雨
It’s raining, for chris sake.
外面是在下雨 但也比里面发生火灾要强
Yeah, outside it’s raining. In here it’s like a four-alarm blaze.
一周见两次 有丧事还是怎么着
Look, twice in one week. What, did somebody die or something?
皮特来找过我了
Pete came to see me.
他告诉你杰坚斯全场无安打了吗
Did you hear that Jurrjens pitched a no-no?
他想通过我了解你的健康状况
He wanted to know if I thought you were okay.
好吧
Yeah.
我知道你只吃素食
I know you’re a vegan and everything,
但这点肉还是…
but some of this meat would re…
我跟他说你没问题
Yeah, I told him that I thought so,
但我还是跟医生通了电♥话♥
but I called Lloyd just to make sure.
这汉堡煎得不错
That’s a good burger.
你干嘛 别 别这样 别
What are you doing? No, no. Don’t do that. Don’t do that, no.
这汉堡挺不错的
This is really nice.
很不错的
Nice stuff.
谈谈你的眼睛 怎么样
Do you want to talk about it?
你知道这些庸医都是些什么货色
You know how these doctors are,
他们自己都搞不清状况
they don’t know their right from their left.
报纸上总是刊登
You’re always reading in the paper
有些医师切错器官 可怜的病人
about how they’re taking off the wrong part of some poor guy.
你得去看眼科专家门诊
You need to meet with a specialist.
我有工作要做 要是歇手的话
I’ve got a job to do, and if I don’t do that job,
勇敢者队就会找别人接替我
the Braves will get somebody else to do it.
他们已经觉得我该退休了
You know, they already think l should be playing Bingo…
玩玩填字游戏或是喝喝保健饮料
and drinking little umbrella drinks.
他们不能因为生病解雇你
They can’t fire you over an illness.
话虽如此 但他们能慢慢把我边缘化
Yeah, well, they can certainly phase me out.
合约只剩下3个月了
I’ve only got three months left on my contract.
但要是你眼睛不好 怎么观察别人呢
Well, how are you gonna scout this guy if your eyes aren’t right?
我会想办法的
I’ll figure something.
怎么办
How?
饿吗
You hungry?
好厨师都知道
You know, every good chef says that
最佳口感 趁热进餐
you got to eat a meal when it’s warm.
虽然这想法有点疯狂 但…
You know, I had this…
我觉得我们可以…
this crazy idea you and I could actually
居然会觉得我们俩能好好谈谈
have a conversation about this, rationally.
可以啊 吃肉有益补充蛋白质
Well, we are. If you eat some meat, it’s great protein for you.
怎么样
How about that?
别担心
Well, don’t worry about it.
我也希望有那么简单
I wish it were that easy, I really do.
那就太好了
That would be awesome.
相信我 就在那儿
Trust me, it’s there.
2A章节第15条款明确给出了先例
Article 15, section 2A clearly states the precedent.
找到它 看看公共记录
Yeah, find it. Check the public record.
再打给我 谢谢
Get back to me. Thank you.
你睡觉时也工作吗
Do you work while you sleep too?
如果有必要的话
When I have to.
没有家人也好
That’s one good thing about not having any family.
可以专心工作
You can focus on work.
我有家人 而且这不关你事
I have a family, and they’re none of your goddamn business.
借过
Excuse me.

After you.
干杯 陶德
Cheers, Todd.
干杯
Cheers.
希望你喜欢此次旅行 亲爱的
Well, I hope you’re enjoying the trip, sweetheart.
我们刚刚进入美丽的北卡罗莱纳州
We’re just entering the beautiful state of North Carolina.
需要备用钥匙吗
Do you need an extra key?
不用了 一把就行
No, just one, thanks.
想都不要想
Don’t even think about it.
4号♥房♥是空的 去做作业
Room 4 is vacant. Do your homework.
知道了 妈妈
Yes, ma’am.
对不起 走廊最后一间就是
Sorry. Last room on the end.
谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-爸爸在就好了 -说的没错
– I wish Daddy was here. – I do too.
谢谢
Thanks.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
我明白 米琪
I understand, Mickey.
我完全支持你的做法
And I fully support what you’re doing.
我只是担心时间来不及
I’m just questioning the timing.
陈诉之前还有很多事要做
There’s so much to do before the presentation.
我能搞定的 好吗
And I will get it done, okay?
相信我 只需要几天
You can count on me. It’s just a few days.
下午好 女士们先生们
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎观看斯旺纳诺阿灰熊棒球队
and welcome to Swannanoa Grizzlies Baseball.
今天灰熊将主场迎战费尔围猛龙队
This afternoon, the Grizzlies host the Fairview Raptors.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我想那就是他了
I think that’s him.
他们隐瞒多少岁
How many years they gonna hold him back?
他看起来都有30岁了
He looks like he’s 30.
等我进入♥联♥盟
First thing I do when I get in the Majors
头件事就是上一上骚娘们
is bang one of those chicks on Desperate Housewives.
我发育成熟了 也不嫌口味重
I’m mature, I like older women.
如果她们不想让你上呢
But what if they don’t want to bang you?
威尔逊 这问题真弱智
Wilson, that’s a retarded question.
看在你还是童子鸡 我就不跟你计较了
I’ll have patience with you since you’re not yet worldly.
等球员进入了联盟
See, when a player gets to the Majors,
骚♥女♥就从四面八方涌过来
chicks come out of a deep freeze.
她们不远万里
They migrate from hundreds of miles.
有名的 没名的
Celebrity chicks, non-celebrity chicks,
各色各样的骚娘们
chicks from all walks of life.
狂欢节到了
It’s a chick-fest.
花生仔 来一包
Hey, yo, Peanut Boy! Over here.
2美元 谢谢
Two dollars, please.
我还要付钱吗
You want me to pay for them?
开玩笑的 花生仔 记我账上
It’s all right, Peanut Boy. Put it on my tab.
三振出局
Strike three!
攻防转换
And that retires the side.
接下来灰熊队击球
The Grizzlies are coming up.
-你好 小鬼 -好久不见
– Hey, there, kiddo. – Been a while. Hey.
介意吗
You mind?
你来干什么
The hell are you doing here?
我休几天假
I had some vacation days.
没什么别的地方可去了
Couldn’t think of a better place to use them.
他们都有电♥话♥ 你可以先打电♥话♥问问
Well, they have telephones. You could call.
你会拒绝的
Yeah. You would’ve said no.
没错
Damn right, I would’ve.
你应该回去干正事
You should be back home, doing your job.
就像我一样做好本职工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!