In fact, I put in some paperwork
已经申请让他家人过来探望了
already to have his folks come down and see him.
这我可做不了主
I can’t do that.
你想让他击球吗
You want him to hit?
照做吧
Do it.
你比别人更懂这行业的规则
You know the game better than most
我也一直为你辩护
and I’ll always go to bat for you.
我只想确认你还是宝刀未老
I just want to make sure you’re up for it.
想吃点吗
Want something to eat?
米琪怎样了
How’s Mickey?
挺好的
Good.
真的 他们打算让她入伙事务所了
Good. They’re gonna make her a partner in her firm,
至少米琪是这么想的
at least she thinks.
代我问声好
Tell her I said hey.
好的
Yeah.
-理查德 -才没有呢
– Richard. – No, I’m not.
-他明明触杀你了 -伙计们该上了
– Yeah, he tagged you. – Come on, guys.
好了 听着 阿罗德上场了
All right, look out. A-Rod’s up.
伙计们 很快就能搞定的 小菜一碟
This’ll be an easy out, guys. Easy out.
是吗 那你又是谁呢
Oh, really? Then who are you gonna be?
乔什·贝克特 保证把阿罗德扔个屁滚尿流
Josh Beckett. I’m gonna throw at your A-Rod head.
-那咱俩走着瞧 -外场手跟进
– We’ll see about that. – Outfielders, move in.
-击球手 看这里 -击球手 看这里
– Hey, batter, batter. – Hey, batter, batter.
贝克特已蓄势待发
Beckett winds and delivers.
他投出刁钻的滑球 阿罗德勉强击中
He comes with a nasty slider that A-Rod just barely gets a piece of.
阿罗德目前状态不济
A-Rod’s in the type of slump
打不出漂亮的击球
he couldn’t hit the beach with a beach ball.
目前0比1
Here comes the oh-one.
阿罗德一球击至场中
A-Rod lines a shot to center.
外场手未能接住球
The outfielder can’t make the play.
球从他手套底下滑落 滚至边界
The ball goes under his glove, rolling all the way to the wall.
他正绕场奔跑 努力跑垒
He’s rounding third, gonna try to make it home.
球已扔向本垒板
Here comes the throw at the plate.
安全 安全
Safe! Safe!
他触杀了对手 洋基队赢得了比赛
He beat the tag! The Yankees win the game!
真不敢相信 洋基队赢得了比赛
I do not believe it! The Yankees win the game!
哪跑来的火星人
What a weirdo.
-算了 撤 -傻♥逼♥
– Yeah, okay. – Dork.
乖乖坐好就算帮大忙了
It’d help if you wouldn’t fidget.
要不是自己眼睛不好使
Well, if I wasn’t blind,
也不会来这糟这光照的罪受
I would be after having that light stuck in my eye.
除了眼白 里面啥别的吗
You see anything in there, other than open space?
恐怕有
I’m afraid I do.
虽然还不确定 但…
I’m not sure, but…
可能有黄斑退变的迹象
there are indications of macular degeneration
也可能是青光眼
or maybe glaucoma.
也可能啥事也没
Or maybe nothing.
那得好好查查
Well, let’s find out.
-我们会给你安排次专家门诊 -别
– We’ll, uh, get you an appointment with a specialist. – No, no.
别预约
No appointments.
我没时间 赛季快到了
I haven’t got time. I’ve got the season.
那就挤时间
Well, you better make time.
劳埃德 听着 就当我没来过吧
Look, Lloyd, let’s just pretend I wasn’t even in here.
天呐
Oh, God.
格斯 近来如何
How’s it going, Gus?
糟糕 真是糟糕 吉米
Crap, Jimmy. Absolute crap.
-玩会儿基诺怎样 格斯 -算了
– How about a game of Keno, Gus? -I don’t think so.
-来吧 就一局 -都说算了
-Come on, one game. -I said, I don’t think so.
意思就是不玩 真该死
That means no, goddamn it.
好啦好啦 什么事让你这么心烦
Okay, okay. What crawled up your ass?
老了
Old age.
我只想知道结果会如何
I just want to see where this goes.
我也是
So do I.
那就往前走一步吧
Then step up.
我们之间可否能进一步发展
Can we agree on being exclusive?
看看会怎样
See what happens.
就想瞧瞧结果如何
Just see where it goes.
米琪 我不是催你 但…
Mickey, I don’t mean to be pushy, but…
我们很般配
we’re perfect together.
不管是成朋友还是当同事
Friends, lawyers.
从理论上来说 都是很完美的
If you look at it on paper, it makes perfect sense.
这局无安打 杰坚斯真是酷毙了
I mean, a no-hitter. Jurrjens was awesome.
要是没黑华德的接球也办不到
Couldn’t have without that catch by Heyward.
不好意思 你刚说贾伊尔·杰坚斯那场无安打吗
Excuse me. Did you just say Jair Jurrjens pitched a no-hitter?
就保球上垒一次 否则就是完胜了
Walked one, or would have had a perfect game.
真让大伙都吃了一惊
Blowing people away.
才不信
I doubt that.
你说什么
I’m sorry?
他可是喜欢打下沉球的
He’s a sinker-ball guy.
投球很刁钻 就靠这驰骋球场
He’s crafty, makes his living on the corners.
不折不扣的棒球迷啊
You’re quite a baseball fan.
只不过小时候耳濡目染罢了
Just picked up a few things growing up.
您有一条未读留言
You have one new message.
米琪 是我丹尼尔·罗圣朋
Mickey, it’s Daniel Rosenbloom.
我们已经跟合作委员会谈过了
We’ve spoken with the partnership committee.
因为上次兰道的案子你胜诉了
You win the Landau case,
所以我们不久将为你举♥行♥接待仪式
and I think we’ll be holding a big reception
以事务所新任合作人的身份介绍你
to introduce you as the firm’s new partner.

Yes!
半夜三更 他妈的找死啊
Who the hell is calling me up at this time of night?
哪位
Hello?
签署人特此更替格鲁吉亚回收公♥司♥
The undersigned hereby substitutes Georgia Reconveyance Company…
米琪
Mickey?
-怎么了 -有人来访
– What? – You have a visitor.
皮特
Pete.
能聊会儿吗
Can we talk for a second?
最近有察觉到什么异常情况吗
Have you noticed anything lately?
你♥爸♥爸有没有什么反常举动
Has he been acting any differently?
没 他跟平常一样讨人厌
No, he is as unpleasant as usual.
他一点事也没吗
He hasn’t been sick at all?
我想没有
I don’t think so.
小米 要是去卡罗莱纳签简德利的事黄了
Mick, if something goes wrong up in Carolina with this kid Gentry,
那你老爸就当不了球探了
he’s gonna be out of a job.
但愿这不会发生
Well, let’s hope that doesn’t happen.
要不然可真算得上是晚节不保了
That would be the end of one of the all-time great love stories.
他离开了工作没法活
He wouldn’t do well without his work.
那你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do about it?
卡罗莱纳现在风景正宜人 你能否…
Carolina’s beautiful this time of year.
不行 没门
No. No way.
他有他的生活 我也有我的
He has his life, I have my life.
一直都是这么说定的 他也希望如此
That is the way it’s always been. That’s the way he wants it.
就去几天 确保他不会出错
Just for a couple of days. To make sure everything goes okay.
能一起待着对你们俩都好
It’d be nice for you two to spend some time together.
对谁来说好呢
Nice for who?
不看僧面看佛面
If you won’t do it for him, do it for me.
我跟他30年交情了 我关心他
He’s my friend for 30 years. I care about him.
别拿感情来要挟我
Don’t try to manipulate me.
我是律师 这才是我的本职工作
I’m an attorney, that’s my job.
我很抱歉 只是…我现在真的很忙
I’m sorry, I’m just… I’m really busy right now.
米琪 谢谢你抽时间跟我聊
I appreciate your time, Mickey.
只是想让你知道下情况
I just thought you should know.
好了
Yeah.
抱歉最近没空来看你
I’m sorry about not being around here lately.
但我现在忙着工作 而且…
But I been working a lot and….
咱们闺女…
Your little girl…
你真该为她感到骄傲
you’d really be proud of her.
她马上要成为律师事务所的合作人了
She’s gonna be made a partner in the firm.
很争气吧
How about that?
不知她这脑瓜像谁 估计是遗传你的
I don’t know where she got the brains. It’s got to be from you.
但有一点可以确定 绝对不像我
It wasn’t from my part of the family, that’s for sure.
总之 我真想你能同她聊聊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!