也许感情已走到尽头
I wish we would just give up
最美好的时光陨落
Cause the best part is falling
爱情早已不再
Call it anything but love
你想要从他身上得到的那些
You want something from him…
也许他并没有能力给你
that he just may not be able to give you.
所以就算为了自己 别再为这个生气了
So do yourself a favor, stop being pissed off about it.
怎么了
What?
其实你没有那么糟 弗拉纳根
You’re not so bad, Flanagan.
没关系 我愿意等你
That’s all right. I’ll wait.
等多久
How long?
多久都行
As long as it takes.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
做什么 我在脱衣服啊
What am l doing? I’m taking my clothes off.
怎么了
What?
冲啊
Let’s go.
你疯了
You are crazy.
你不来吗
You coming in?
不 不 不 我才不要
Oh, no. No, no, no, I don’t think so. Heh.
是在担心因为一时的玩乐
Afraid you might forget about
而耽误你的工作吗
your job for a second and actually have some fun?
谢谢你的建议 我可怎么报答你啊
Oh, thank you for the analysis. How much do I owe you?
这次是免费服务
That one was pro bono.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
来吧
Come on.
享受一下
Live a little.
不许偷看
No peeking.
你盯着看什么
What’re you staring at?
看车上的彩绘啊
The paint job on the car.
是吗 你喜欢?
Oh, yeah, you like it?
是啊 太惹火了
Really hot paint job.
-是啊 -真惹火
– Yeah. – Really hot.
-什么 -看 她来了
– What? Oh, uh. – Oh. Here she goes.
-人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥ -是啊 喜欢吗
– A cannonball. – Yeah, you like that?
-精彩极了 -谢谢
– Yeah, it’s impressive. – Thank you.
这可真美啊
Isn’t this beautiful?
是啊 真美
Yeah, it sure is.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我要和你保持安全距离
I’m keeping a safe distance.
你知道吗 在这方面你总是做得很好
You’re good at that, you know?
为什么不试着换种方式呢
Why don’t you try stopping?
这里
Here.
够安全吗
How’s this?
安全
It’s safe.
-是吗 -是啊
– Yeah? -Yeah.
现在呢
What about now?
安全
Safe.
我有点儿担心 约翰尼
This makes me nervous, Johnny.
你确定他们不签吗
Are you sure they’re passing?
你以为你有多了解格斯·罗贝尔
How well do you know Gus Lobel?
相信我好吗 我和他是老交情了
Trust me, we go back a long way. Okay? He’s a friend.
只有3分钟的时间了
Three minutes to make the pick.
我可以选择更稳妥一些 让你签他
Look, l could play this safe and tell you to take him.
但这对你没有好处 那个孩子手抖了
But you don’t want to do that. The kid’s hands drift.
其实不是我发现的 是罗贝尔
The truth is, I didn’t even see it, Lobel did.
你最好确定他没有骗你
You better be sure you understood him correctly.
我确定
I’m sure.
欢迎来到职业棒球大联盟
Welcome back to Major League Baseball’s…
首届选秀活动直播现场
live coverage of the first-year player draft.
我们期待已久的时刻终于来临了
This is the moment we’ve all been waiting for.
来自全国各地的高中生和大学生
High school, college students
在经历了一年的激烈角逐后
from across the country have worked hard all year…
终于迎来了今天
and it all comes down to this.
快来看
Here we go.
揭晓答案的时间到了 现在转到主席台
Okay, so it’s time to find out. Let’s head to the podium.
老天保佑
Oh, my God.
晚上好
Good evening.
在首届选秀活动的第一回合
With the first selection of the first year player draft…
波士顿红袜队选择了
the Boston Red Sox select…
保利诺·埃斯特拉达
Paulino Estrada,
亚利桑那州立大学的一名右投手
a right-handed pitcher from Arizona State University.
好极了 快来啊
Yes! Come on, baby.
简德利是我们的了 红袜队放弃他了
Gentry’s ours, Red Sox pass!
接下来是亚特兰大勇士队来挑选
The Atlanta Braves have the next pick
时间紧迫
and they are now on the clock.
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
红袜队实在是太蠢了
The Red Sox. so stupid.
红袜队放弃他说明弗拉纳根是明智的
The Sox passed because Flanagan’s smart, that’s why.
我昨晚告诉过你 那孩子接不住曲线球
Like l told you last night, kid can’t hit a curve ball.
你知道我是信任你的
You know how I feel about you,
可万能的上帝 如果你错了
but God Almighty, if you’re wrong….
不会错的 那孩子只是个呆板的击球手
Well, I’m not wrong. Kid’s nothing but a dead-red hitter.
当然你也可以亲自去看看他是否有潜力
Oh, you can watch him if you want and see if he develops.
一看便知
but no more than that.
过两天我就回亚特兰大去见你
I’ll see you back in Atlanta in a few days.
不要签他
Don’t sign him.
-什么 -格斯坚持他接不到曲线球
– What? – Gus is adamant. He can’t hit the curve.
这些妖言惑众的话我们还要忍♥受多久
Oh, Christ! How long? How long are we gonna listen to this?
我才不在乎 我们一直在调查他
I don’t give a damn. We’ve been tracking him.
马特说他能接住任何球
Matt says he can hit the crap out of anything.
这孩子是上帝赐给我们的
This kid’s a godsend.
-皮特 -我赞成格斯的意见
– Pete? – I stand with Gus.
我觉得应该签圣地亚哥的那个投手
I say sign the pitcher from San Diego.
我们不能放弃他 文斯
We are not passing on him, Vince.
上次我就说过了 我决定了才算数
Last time I checked, that’s my decision.
好吧 对不起 只是
Yes. No, I’m sorry. It’s just….
我一直在关注这个孩子
I’ve been following this kid…
他的每一场比赛 每一次击球
every game, every single at bat.
那是你的电脑在关注他
Your computer’s followed him.
上一次你走出办公室
When’s the last time you stepped out of the office
去学校看球是什么时候
and saw a high school game?
我们只有两分钟的时间了
Our pick’s up in two minutes.
如果我看走眼了 你就炒我鱿鱼好了
If l am wrong, if I’m wrong, you fire me.
但现在我要告诉你
But I am telling you right now.
伯·简德利是一个全面发展的球员
Bo Gentry’s the kind of five-tool player
是一个能改变球队命运的天才
that changes the entire landscape of a franchise.
我们如果签下了这个孩子
We draft this kid
未来的5至10年就不用担心了
and we are competitive for the next 5, 10 years.
抱歉 皮特
Sorry, Pete.
-你最好没有看走眼 -当然
– You better be right. – I’m right.
肯定没错
Definitely right.
如果我被炒鱿鱼了对你有什么好处
Did it even occur to you that I might get fired?
-你根本不在乎 -发生什么事了
– You just don’t care. – What happened?
真搞笑 学着脱身是吗
That’s funny. Learn to walk away?
这不是你教我的吗 是啊 我脱身了
Isn’t that what you said? Yeah, well, I did. I walked away.
我退出了 你们挖走了简德利 恭喜
I passed and you guys got Gentry. Congratulations.
你的选择是正确的 弗拉纳根
You did the right thing, Flanagan.
我想勇士队根本没把我的意见当回事儿
I guess the Braves don’t give a crap what I think.
够了 格斯 省省吧
Honestly, Gus, save it.
等等 约翰尼 这件事与我们无关
Whoa, hold on. Johnny, it wasn’t us.
-是吗 -真的与我们无关
– Really? – Really. It wasn’t.
-是真的 -真的 好吧
– It’s the truth. – The truth? Oh, okay.
事实就是 我完了
Well, the truth is, it’s over for me.
我本来还有机会的 现在一切都完了
I had a real shot at the booth, and now it’s gone.
好了 真的与我们无关
Okay, well, that wasn’t us.
不要再演戏了 米琪 我无话可说
You can drop the act, Mickey, I feel dumb enough already, okay?
我早应该明白的
You know, I should’ve known better.
一个律师和一个残废的棒球手 怎么可能
A lawyer and a washed-up baseball player.
听着 你要相信我
Look, you have to believe me.
昨晚对我来说是意义非凡的
Last night meant more to me than you know.
让开 米琪
Get out of the way, Mickey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!