You wanted to buy him for 50 francs.
好啊,你可以免费得到他
Well, you can have him for nothing!
– 还有你…离我远点 – 莉莉
– And you… Leave me alone! – Lily.
你愿意为她牺牲10万法郎
You were willing to sacrifice a hundred thousand francs for her.
而你,你为一个手提包花了12万5千法郎
And you! You paid 125,000 francs for a handbag!
那好,你可以为他付10万
Well, you can pay 100,000 for him.
再见,柯勒特夫人…公♥司♥(伙伴)
Good-bye, Madame Colet… and company.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
事情本来可以是不同凡响的
It could have been marvelous.
天赐的
Divine.
极好的
Wonderful.
但到明天早上
But tomorrow morning,
要是你从梦中醒来…
if you should wake out of your dreams…
听见敲门声,门开了
and hear a knock and the door opens,
门口,不是推着早餐车的女仆…
and there, instead of a maid with a breakfast tray…
而是站着一名警♥察♥,带着逮捕令
stands a policeman with a warrant,
那时你会高兴自己单身一人
then you’ll be glad you are alone.
但事情本来可以是灿烂的
But it could have been glorious.
有爱的
Lovely.
天赐的
Divine.
可那个吓人的警♥察♥
But that terrible policeman.
再见
Good-bye.
你知道你失去的是什么吗?
Do you know what you’re missing?

No.
那就是你丢失的,你给她的礼物
That’s what you’re missing. Your gift to her.
柯勒特公♥司♥谨赠
With the compliments of Colet and Company.
加斯通
Gaston!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!