Ogilvie and Oglethorpe.
嗯,我想也是
Mmm, I thought so.
你知道,他真不是多坏的人
You know, he’s really not such a bad fellow.
– 不坏,只是迟钝 – 无关紧要
– No, just dull. – Insignificant.
他只是个秘书
He’s a secretary.
他过去是秘书,以后也是
He always was a secretary, always will be.
哈哈,好笑
Funny.
我第一次见到他,以为他是个医生
The first time I saw him, I thought he was a doctor.
扁桃体,绝对的扁桃体
Tonsils. Positively tonsils.
我很抱歉,但现在时候不对,吉隆先生
I’m very sorry, but this is not the time, Monsieur Giron.
– 我必须得见你 – 但现在不行
– I’ve got to see you. – But not now.
就现在!
Right now!
这很重要,拉瓦尔先生
It’s very important, Monsieur La Valle.
也许对你很重要,吉隆先生
It may be important to you, Monsieur Giron.
不,对你
No, to you,
莫奈斯库先生
Monsieur Monescu.
玛丽埃特,玛丽埃特,请你,请你相信我
Mariette, Mariette, please, please believe us.
不不,拜托,这太荒唐了,我不相信
No, no, no. Please. It’s absolutely ridiculous, and I don’t believe it.
可你完全不知道
But you have no idea…
总之我累了,所以请让我静一静,晚安
I’m tired anyway, so please leave me alone. Good night.
今晚我很愉快
I had a lovely time.
所以我对自己说“好吧
So I said to myself, “All right.
“要是他想看看,就让他看看,也没什么害处”
If he wants to look at ’em, let him look at ’em. There’s no harm in that”.
然后他说“说‘啊’”,然后我说“啊”,我就记得这些了
Then he said, “Say ah” and I said “ah,” and that’s all I can remember.
– 你要立刻收拾你的东西 – 是,先生
– You will pack your things at once. – Yes, monsieur.
而且明天早上你要离开这里
And you will be out of here by tomorrow morning.
很好,先生
Very well, monsieur.
– 否则,我就叫警♥察♥ – 是,先生
– Otherwise, I will call the police. – Yes, monsieur.
– 吉隆先生 – 什么事?
– Monsieur Giron? – What is it?
你已经享有这家族的信任超过40年了
You have enjoyed the confidence of this family for more than 40 years.
你一定是差不多65岁的人了
You must be a man of about 65.
– 怎样? – 咱们算算…
– Well? – Let’s see…
等你出狱的时候你将正好87岁
You will be exactly 87 when you come out of prison.
– 你什么意思? – 你说我是个骗子
– What do you mean? – You say I’m a crook.
– 我知道你就是 – 那你为什么没叫警♥察♥?
– I know it! – Then why didn’t you call the police?
你为什么不叫警♥察♥?
Why don’t you call the police?
我来告诉你为什么,你这骗子
I’ll tell you why, you crook, you.
– 贵姓… – 莫奈斯库
– Monsieur… – Monescu.
– 莫奈斯库先生 – 叫我加斯通好了
– Monsieur Monescu. – Just call me Gaston.
再见,阿道夫
Good-bye, Adolphe.
你胆敢叫我阿道夫
Don’t you dare to call me Adolphe!
你疯了?你必须立刻离开这里
Are you insane? You have to get out of here at once.
她随时可能回来
She may be back at any minute.
你们约的几点?
What time is your rendezvous?
– 好了,莉莉… – 什么事,柯勒特先生?
– Now, Lily… – Yes, Monsieur Colet?
– 你必须离开这里 – 我就是为此而来,为了离开
– You have to get out of here. – That’s what I’m here for, to get out.
我要远离这里,远离你,有多快就多快
I want to get away from here, from you, just as fast as I can…
10万法郎能带我走多远我就走多远
and as far as 100,000 francs will take me.
– 65,35往左 – 你难道没意识到…
– Sixty-five, thirty-five to the left. – Don’t you realize…
我不会倾心于另一个世上最大的骗子了
I wouldn’t fall for another man if he were the biggest crook on earth.
76,84
Seventy-six, eighty-four.
她有什么是我没有的?
What has she got that I haven’t got?
– 你必须听我的 – 闭嘴,别编什么故事
– You must listen to me. – Shut up. Don’t make up any stories.
– 可是,莉莉… – 你还敢对我说谎
– But, Lily… – Don’t you dare lie to me!
我知道你爱我
I know you love me.
哦,你干嘛不说句话?说啊,聪明点
Oh. Why don’t you just say something? Come on, be brilliant.
说话开脱自己,诈唬自己
Talk yourself out of it. Bluff yourself in.
闭嘴,你这骗子
Shut up, you liar, you!
这才是我要的
This is what I want.
这才是是真的…钱、现金
This is real… money, cash.
晚上好,夫人
Good evening, madame.
一位淑女在一位绅士的房♥间里取下她的珠宝
When a lady takes her jewels off in a gentleman’s room,
她会把它们放在哪里?
where does she put them?
放在…放在床头柜上
On the… On the night table.
但我不想当淑女
But I don’t want to be a lady.
让我来?
May I?
哦,让我自己乐一下吧
Oh, let me have a little fun.
请便
Please.
– 65 – 33
– Sixty-five. – Thirty-three.
不,35
No. Thirty-five.
35往左
Thirty-five to the left.
知道吗,弗兰索瓦认为你是个很引人注目的男人
You know, François thinks you are a very remarkable man.
他今晚也在晚宴上
He was at dinner tonight.
– 76 – 玛丽埃特
– Seventy-six. – Mariette.
什么,加斯通?
Yes, Gaston?
要是你发现保险箱被抢了,你会说什么?
What would you say if you found your safe had been robbed?
我什么也不会说,我会做
I wouldn’t say anything. I would act.
叫警♥察♥?
Call the police?
立刻
Instantly.
可干嘛在这样的夜晚说起抢劫?
But why talk about robbery on a night like this?
你看起来真漂亮
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
玛丽埃特
Mariette.
什么,加斯通?
Yes, Gaston?
你是被抢劫了
You have been robbed.
好些年了
For years.
而且不是10万法郎,而是几百万
And not a hundred thousand francs, but millions.
你知道是谁干的吗?阿道夫
And you know who did it? Adolphe.
– 阿道夫? – 阿道夫·J·吉隆
– Adolphe? – Adolphe.J. Giron.
– 你指望我会相信? – 当然不
– And you expect me to believe that? – Naturally not.
但我希望警♥察♥会信
But I expect the police to believe it.
– 不 – 为什么?
– No. – Why not?
– 他是个贼,他是个罪犯 – 我不相信
– He’s a thief. He’s a criminal. – I don’t believe it.
那你为何害怕我证明它?
Then why are you afraid to let me prove it?
怕会成为可怕的丑闻,不是吗?
It would be a terrible scandal, wouldn’t it?
– 吉隆? – 是的,吉隆
– Giron? – Yes, Giron.
柯勒特公♥司♥董事会主席
Chairman of the board of directors of Colet and Company.
孤儿救济院的名誉主席
Honorary president of the Orphans’ Asylum.
阿道夫·J·吉隆,卓越的公民
Adolphe J. Giron, distinguished citizen.
那么,我应该叫警♥察♥吗?
Well, shall I call the police?
明白了
I see.
你得上了社会名人录才能远离牢狱
You have to be in the social register to keep out of jail.
但当一个人从底层开始一路往上,做个自力更生的骗子
But when a man starts at the bottom and works his way up, a self-made crook
那你就会说:“叫警♥察♥,把他投入牢笼,关起来”
then you say, “Call the police. Put him behind bars. Lock him up”.
很好,夫人
Very well, madame.
我是加斯通·莫奈斯库
I am Gaston Monescu.
警方会很高兴核查我的身份
The police will be delighted to verify my identity.
加斯通,你拿走钱了吗?
Gaston, did you take the money?
是的
Yes.
你想要的是10万法郎
You wanted a hundred thousand francs…
而我以为…你想要我
and I thought you wanted me.
我来是为了抢劫你
I came here to rob you,
但不幸的是我爱上了你
but unfortunately I fell in love with you,
玛丽埃特
Mariette.
你为什么拿走钱?
Why did you take the money?
夫人
Madame
看来唯一拦在你和浪漫爱情中间的…
the only thing that seems to stand between you and romance…
是10万法郎
is a hundred thousand francs.
可他没有拿走钱
Well, he didn’t take it.
我拿的,我一个人干的
I took it, all by myself.
现在你可以拥有你的爱情了
Now you can have your romance.
我想你该走了
I think you’d better go.
曾经跟骗子有过浪漫爱情吗?
Ever had a romance with a crook?
– 你说什么? – 让我给你一个小建议
– I beg your pardon? – Let me give you a little advice.
你拥抱他的时候,一定要戴手套
When you embrace him, be sure to put on gloves.
要是你的指纹被发现就太糟了
It would be too bad if your fingerprints were found…
沃蒂儿小姐,或不管什么名字
Mademoiselle Vautier, or whatever your name is,
我谢谢你的免费建议,可是…
I thank you for your free advice, but…
我必须请你走人
I must ask you to go.
– 你拿到钱了 – 我不要你的钱
– You have your money. – I don’t want your money!
你想用50法郎买♥♥他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!