对,谢谢
Right. Thank you.
– 西班牙护照 – 正确,发车时间是…
– Spanish passports. – Correct. Now the train leaves…
是12:20,我知道,
At 12:20, I know.
洛克特2471
Roquet 2471.
再过两天咱们就有超过75万法郎
Two more days and we’d have had 750,000 francs more.
咱们得抓住目前的,一鸟在手胜过二鸟在牢
We’ll have to take what’s here. A bird in hand is worth two in jail.
你好,西班牙领♥事♥馆♥吗?
Hello, is this the Spanish consulate?
我是伊格纳西奥·费尔南德斯太太
This is la señora de Ignacio Fernandez.
– 你清理完这地方要多久? – 我不知道
– How long will it take you to clean up the place? – I don’t know.
幸好她今晚有晚餐约会
Fortunately she has a dinner engagement tonight.
我在车站跟你碰面,午夜
I’ll meet you at the station, midnight.

Hello.

Yes.
什么?
What?
你发现一个手提包?
You found a handbag?
– 哦,你迟了三个星期 – 柏林特快上见
– Well, you’re three weeks too late. – See you at the Berlin Express.
对了,你德语怎么样?
By the way, how’s your German?
马尔尚2911
Marchand 2911.
你好,是佩蒂特花店吗?
Hello. Is this the Petit Flower Shop?
我要你们拿5打玫瑰
I want you to take five dozen roses…
深红色玫瑰
deep red roses…
我要你们把花放进一只篮子
and I want you to put them in a basket…
明早把篮子送给柯勒特夫人
and send this basket tomorrow morning to Madame Colet.
附上一张卡片
And attach a card.
“当作今后的纪念 拉瓦尔先生”
“In memory of the late. Monsieur La Valle”
明早,十点
Tomorrow morning, 10:00.

Yes.
什么?
What?
记在柯勒特夫人账上
Charge it to Madame Colet.
对,谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
少校
柯勒特夫人
弗兰索瓦·费里巴先生
是,夫人?
Yes, madame?
你明天要做什么,拉瓦尔先生?
What are you going to do with my day tomorrow, Monsieur La Valle?
哦,我们将在花♥园♥用早餐,一起
Well, we’ll have breakfast in the garden together.
然后骑马,一起
Then horseback riding together.
然后在博伊斯用午餐
Then lunch in the bois.
一起
Together.
然后,我要小憩片刻
Then, I would say, a little nap.
一…
To…
你喜欢我的新裙子吗?
How do you like my new dress?
– 漂亮 – 头发?
– Beautiful. – Hair?
不同凡响
Marvelous.
口红?
Lipstick?
深红
Crimson.
正确
Correct.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
再见
Good-bye.
夫人
Madame?
什么?
Yes?
你外出会待很晚吗?
Are you staying out late?
你为什么问?
Why do you ask?
我必须回答吗?
Do I have to answer?

No.
怎么,雅克?
Yes, Jacques?
车在等着,夫人
The car is waiting, madame.
我不需要车了,我不去了
I won’t need the car. I’m not going.
很好,夫人
Very well, madame.
雅克
Jacques.
是,拉瓦尔先生
Yes, Monsieur La Valle?
夫人改主意了,她一会就下来
Madame has changed her mind. She’ll be down in a minute.
很好,先生
Very well, monsieur.
可我跟你说了,我不想去
But I told you, I don’t want to go.
但你有约,我也不想被人说闲话
But you have an engagement, and I don’t want people to talk.
– 闲话?说我?说咱俩? – 正是
– Talk? About me? About us? – Precisely.
害怕我败坏了你的名声,拉瓦尔先生?
Afraid I’m ruining your reputation, Monsieur La Valle?
不,你的,夫人
No, yours, madame.
拉瓦尔先生,我要跟你坦白一件事
Monsieur La Valle, I have a confession to make to you.
你喜欢我
You like me.
事实上,你为我痴狂
In fact, you’re crazy about me.
否则,你不会考虑到我的名声
Otherwise, you wouldn’t think about my reputation.
不是这样吗?
Isn’t that so?
可顺便说一下,我并不喜欢你
But, incidentally, I don’t like you.
我一点不喜欢你
I don’t like you at all.
而且我会毫不犹豫地毁了你的名声
And I wouldn’t hesitate one instant to ruin your reputation…
就像这样
Like that.
– 你不会吧 – 不,我不会
– You wouldn’t? – No, I wouldn’t.
就像这样?
Like that?
就像这样
Like that.
我了解你的全部伎俩
I know all your tricks.
而且你会上钩
And you’re going to fall for them.
所以你觉得你能拿下我?
So you think you can get me?
随时都行
Any minute I want.
你很自负
You’re conceited.
但是迷人
But attractive.
– 假如说… – 闭嘴,吻我
– Now let me say… – Shut up. Kiss me.
那么多大好时光浪费在争吵上
Wasting all this marvelous time with arguments.
你好
Hello?
哦,我再试试叫他
Well, I’ll try him again.
对,他在他办公室里,但他很忙
Yes. He’s in his office, but he’s busy.
柯勒特夫人?
Madame Colet?
她还在这里,但她也很忙
She’s still here, but she’s busy too.
我会再打的
Well, I’ll ring again.
– 怎么,雅克? – 吉隆先生在楼下
– Yes, Jacques? – Monsieur Giron is downstairs.
告诉他我现在不能见他,不可能
Tell him I can’t see him now. Impossible.
另外,雅克,让车回去,夫人不去了
And, Jacques, dismiss the car. Madame is not going.
是,拉瓦尔先生
Yes, Monsieur La Valle.
雅克
Jacques.
是,夫人? 是,夫人?
Yes, madame? Yes, madame?
别让车走了,我几分钟后下楼
Don’t dismiss the car. I’ll be down in a few minutes.
是,夫人
Yes, madame.
我要你留下,玛丽埃特
I want you to stay, Mariette.
你一定得留下,你不能现在走
You’ve got to stay. You can’t go now.
– 我必须走 – 我为你发狂
– I must go. – I’m crazy about you.
– 我知道 – 我爱你
– I know it. – I love you.
– 我相信你 – 那你为什么要走?
– I believe you. – Then why do you want to go?
因为我要让你吃点苦头
Because I want to make it tough for you.
我们未来还有很多时间,加斯通
We have a long time ahead of us, Gaston.
很多个星期,很多个月
Weeks, months,
很多年
years.
11点
Eleven o’clock.
戈博兰7879
Gobelins 7879.

Hello?
哦,亲爱的
Oh, darling!
哦,亲爱的,听到你的声音真好,我以为你不会打来了
Oh, darling, it’s good to hear your voice. I thought you’d never call.
我试过联♥系♥你,什么?
Well, I tried to get you. What?
什么?
What?
明天早上?
Tomorrow morning?
为什么?
Why?
当然
Of course.
确无可疑,是那个秘书
No doubt about it. It’s that secretary.
好笑的是女人会倾心于那种男人
Funny the kind of men women fall for.
对,无光无彩,不过挺可靠
Yeah. No color, no sparkle. But dependable.
这类型她们会嫁
The type they marry.
你知道,我不是结婚类型的
You know, I’m not the marrying type.
我喜欢找乐子然后离去
I like to take my fun and leave it.
衣服不错
Nice suit.
– 你喜欢? – 聪明,伦敦的?
– You like it? – Smart. London, eh?
奥格维&奥格索普

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!