Absolutely, Madame Colet.
好了,拉瓦尔先生,拜托
Now, Monsieur La Valle, please.
坦白说,夫人,我太累了
Frankly, madame, I’m too tired.
你不想下来参加派对吗?
Don’t you want to come down and join the party?
跳跳探戈?
Just a little tango?
不要吗?
No?
哦,你和你乱糟糟的旧文件和合同…
Oh, you and your messy old papers and contracts…
还有钱钱钱
and money, money, money.
全是些没意思的东西
All those uninteresting things.
它们对我来说很有意思,夫人
They’re very interesting to me, madame.
而且这房♥子里总得有个人操心钱的事
And somebody in this house should worry about money.
不,真的,我明早得早起
No, really, I have to be up early in the morning.
另起一段
New paragraph.
进一步,夫人的意愿是,一半的投资…
Furthermore, it is madame’s wish that while half of the interest…
应该照例存放在夫人的账户
shall be deposited as usual in madame’s account,
另一半,与惯例相反
the other half, contrary to custom
应该换成现金,由夫人个人保管
shall be delivered in cash into madame’s personal custody.
亲爱的,这就是说到6月2日…
Darling, that means that on the second of June…
我们就会有85万法郎
we shall have 850,000 francs.
– 而且她的珠宝价值不菲 – 不要珠宝,别动珠宝
– And her jewelry is worth a fortune. – No jewelry. Hands off jewelry.
如果我们破产了,没问题
If we’re broke, all right.
我能拿走一条百万法郎的项链
I can pick up a million-franc necklace.
但目前这时候,咱们做的是现金生意
But in times like these, when we’re doing a cash business,
干嘛为了珠宝犯险?
why take a chance with jewelry?
加斯通,我知道你忙得不可开交,而且…
Gaston, I know you’re awfully busy, and…
我并不想麻烦你
well, I don’t wanna trouble you,
但她有一条小项链…
but she has one little necklace…
你知道那条芥子珍珠的吗?多么简单朴素
You know the one with the seed pearls? It’s so quiet and simple.
刚好配我的脖子
It’d go just beautifully with my neck.
进来
Come in.
夫人想跟家庭小姐沃蒂儿谈一谈
Madame would like to talk to Mademoiselle Vautier for a moment.
很好,雅克
Very well, Jacques.
进来
Come in.
早上好,夫人
Good morning, madame.
早上好,教师小姐
Good morning, mademoiselle.
请坐
Please.
– 请坐 – 哦,谢谢,夫人
– Please. – Oh, thank you, madame.
你吃过早饭了吗?哦,你当然吃过了
You’ve had your breakfast? Oh, but of course you have.
是的,夫人,你看,我得起很早
Oh, yes, madame. You see, I have to get up very early.
我弟弟要去学校
My little brother goes to school.
你看,母亲去世了
You see, Mother is dead.
对,那就是母亲的问题所在
Yes, that’s the trouble with mothers.
你开始喜欢上她们,接着她们就去世了
First you get to like them, and then they die.
哦,谢谢
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个,小姐,我请你来是为…
And now, mademoiselle, the reason I asked you to come…
– 两块吗,夫人? – 有劳
– Two lumps, madame? – Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我来
Oh, may I?
– 小姐 – 是,夫人?
– Now, mademoiselle. – Yes, madame?
你瞧…一个字也别跟拉瓦尔先生说
You see, uh… Not a word to Monsieur La Valle.
什么事?
About what?
土豆,他不希望我吃土豆
Potatoes. He doesn’t want me to eat them,
自然,我不想得罪他
and naturally I don’t want to upset him.
自然不想
Naturally not.
那么,小姐
Now, mademoiselle…
在你当拉瓦尔先生秘书的短时间里
in the short time that you have been Monsieur La Valle’s secretary,
你有没有注意到他有何变化?
have you noticed any change in him?
这个嘛,有也没有
Well, uh, yes and no.
在我看来,他相当紧张
To me he seems rather nervous.
紧张?哦哦,他抽烟太多
Nervous? Uh-huh, he smokes too much.
不,不,他是工作太多
No. No, he works too much.
他被书桌捆住了,太多细节要操心
He’s chained to his desk. Too much detail.
要是,你能接手他的一部分工作
Now, uh, if you could take over some of his work…
他就不至于老是被限制在办公室里了
So he wouldn’t be so confined to his office.
对,而且他就会多一点时间来…
Yes. And he’d have a little more time for…
– 操心真正重要的事 – 对啊
– For all the really important things. – Right!
我会竭尽全力的,夫人
I’ll do my best, madame
即便每晚工作也在所不惜
even if I have to work every night.
哦,不不,亲爱的孩子,那太荒唐了
Oh, no. No, my dear child. That’s ridiculous.
你照平常时间,每天5点回家
You go home as usual, 5:00 every day.
我可要稍微当一回暴君了
Now, I’m going to be a little bit of a tyrant.
我坚持如此,这对你弟弟也有好处
I insist. It’ll be nice for your little brother too.
5点,记住
5:00, remember.
很好,夫人,谢谢你
Very well, madame. Thank you.
– 还有,亲爱的 – 什么,夫人?
– And, my dear, – Yes, madame?
– 你薪水是多少? – 300法郎
– How much is your salary? – Three hundred francs.
哦,按现在的世道,大多数人都在减薪
Well, in times like these, most people are cutting salaries,
但以你的情况,咱们说…350如何?
but in your case, suppose we say… 350?
夫人,您的话真体贴
Madame, you are just too sweet for words.
她想要什么?
Well, what does she want?

You.
而且她愿意付出高达50法郎
And she’s willing to pay as high as 50 francs.
– 什么? – 但那不够
– What? – But it’s not enough!
哦,不,弗兰索瓦,别傻了
Oh, no, François. Don’t be silly.
我没有反对你什么
I have nothing against you.
哦,不,那些全都忘了
Oh, no, that’s all forgotten.
什么?这周不行,弗兰索瓦
What? Not this week, François.
生意,弗兰索瓦,是生意
Business, François. Business.
你说话像个孩子
You’re talking like a child.
你完全知道咱们来干嘛,以及目的何在
You know exactly what we’re here for and what it’s all about.
这女人有的可不只是珠宝
This woman has more than jewelry!
你有没有好好看过她的…呃…
Did you ever take a good look at her, um…
– 当然喽 – 挺好的一对,是吧?
– Certainly. – They’re all right, aren’t they?
蛮漂亮的
Beautiful.
又怎样?我来告诉你
Beautiful. What of it? Let me tell you something.
我一贯的看法是,她所有的性感魅力都在那保险柜里
As far as I’m concerned, her whole sex appeal is in that safe.
加斯通,咱们现在就打开它
Gaston, let’s open it right now.
咱们离开这里吧
Let’s get away from here.
– 我不喜欢这地方 – 不不,宝贝
– I don’t like this place. – No, no, sweetheart.
下月一日还有更多的性感魅力到来
There’s more sex appeal coming on the first of the month.
不过10天而已…85万法郎
It’s only ten days… 850,000 francs.
亲爱的,记住,你是加斯通·莫奈斯库
Darling, remember, you are Gaston Monescu.
你是个骗子,我就想要你这骗子
You are a crook. I want you as a crook.
我就爱你这骗子,我崇拜你这骗子
I love you as a crook. I worship you as a crook.
偷窃,欺诈,抢劫
Steal, swindle, rob!
但不要变成那种没用的不良不莠的小白脸
Oh, but don’t become one of those useless, good-for-nothing gigolos.
再见,加斯通,亲爱的
Good-bye, Gaston, darling.
再见,宝贝
Good-bye, sweetheart.
那么,我就把你留给那位女士了
Well, I’ll leave you alone with that lady,
但如果你像绅士一样行事,我就拧断你脖子
but if you behave like a gentleman, I’ll break your neck.
进来
Come in.
哦,拉瓦尔先生
Oh, Monsieur La Valle.
– 是,夫人? – 沃蒂儿小姐走了吗?
– Yes, madame? – Has Mademoiselle Vautier gone?
– 是的 – 哦,太糟了
– Yes. – Oh, that’s too bad.
我本想请她问问你…
I wanted to ask her to ask you…
你能否赏脸今晚跟我出去吃晚饭
if you would be good enough to go out to dinner with me tonight.
晚安,夫人
Good night, madame.
让我再跟你说一次,你的舞步如同梦幻
And let me tell you again, you dance like a dream.
– 哦不,是你领得好 – 不,夫人,是你跟得好
– Oh, no. It’s the way you lead. – No, madame, it’s the way you follow.
– 不是,先生 – 就是,夫人
– No, monsieur. – Yes, madame.
哦,时间还早
Well, the evening’s still young.
咱们下楼到起居室,把这事谈清楚
Let’s go down to the living room and talk it over.
– 晚安,拉瓦尔先生 – 晚安,柯勒特夫人
– Good night, Monsieur La Valle. – Good night, Madame Colet.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
吉隆先生,夫人一会儿就来见你
Monsieur Giron, madame will be with you presently.
很好,雅克
Very well, Jacques.
不,上尉,我…
No, Captain, I…
好了,少校,你不能独占拉瓦尔先生啊
Now, Major, you mustn’t monopolize Monsieur La Valle.
请过来
Please.
允许我介绍拉瓦尔先生,维托夫人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!