Well, he was in the navy.
再见
Good-bye.
我要你出去道歉
I want you to go out and apologize…
马上
immediately.
听好了,好伙计
See here, my good man.
过去半小时你一直在说“再见”,却还留在这儿
You’ve been saying good-bye for the last half hour and staying on.
我希望你说句“你好”,然后走人
I wish you’d say, “How do you do,” and go.
哦,他走了
Well, he left.
我告诉你,道歉是一种天赋
I tell you, apologizing is a gift.
♪ 殿下将很快莅临
His royal highness will soon be here
♪ 听这马蹄声,殿下一定很近了
Hear the sound of horses His highness must be near
♪ 他们来了
Here they come
♪ 他们来了 他们来了
– Here they come – Here they come
♪ 他要给集市开幕
He will open up the fair
♪ 殿下啊
Your Highness
♪ 向您致敬
Hail to you
♪ 在上面闪耀的每颗星星
Every star that shines above
♪ 似乎在说
Seems to say
♪ 我爱你 我爱你
I love you, I love you
♪ 我爱你
I love you
♪ 我讨厌你 她讨厌他
– I hate you – She hates him
♪ 可爱的少女,说吧
Lovely maiden, tell
♪ 你有什么可卖♥♥的
What have you to sell
♪ 我想买♥♥甜蜜的紫罗兰
Sweet violets I would like to buy
♪ 哦,王子
Oh, Prince
♪ 我是一个幸福的少女
A happy maiden am I
– 我的包 – 你的包?
– My bag! – Your bag?
– 对,我的包 – 哦哦,你没随身带着?
– Yes, my bag. – Well, well, well, didn’t you take it with you?
– 当然没有,你不知道它在哪儿吗? – 不知道,对不起
– Apparently not. Don’t you know where it is? – No, no, I’m sorry.
– 但你见过它在这里 – 对,我见过
– But you saw it here. – Yes, yes, I saw it.
那它哪儿去了?
Then where is it?

Shh!
它不可能自己走出去
It couldn’t have walked out by itself.
♪ 答应我,你会留下
Promise you will remain
女士[法语]
漂亮,精彩
Bravo.! Bravo.!
男士[法语]
– 你好,先生 – 我…我要看看…
– Yes, monsieur. – I, uh… I would like to look at some, uh…
– 早上好,少校 – 早上好
– Good morning, Major. – Good morning.
我…我要看看…
I, uh… I would like to look at, uh…
看看…衬衣袖扣
at some, uh… some cuff links.
很好,先生
Very well, sir.
– 天气不错,少校 – 是,嗯
– Nice day, Major. – Yeah. Mm-hmm.
你气色挺好,少校
You’re looking fine, Major.
听好了,我的伙计
Now see here, my good man.
我快受够你的无礼问候了
I’ve had just about enough of your insulting remarks.
来了,先生
Here, monsieur.
漂亮,不是吗?
Pretty, isn’t it?
我完全不认同这个评论
I don’t agree with this review at all.
我觉得马丁尼唱歌♥是不错
I thought Martini’s singing was adequate
但称他为一个伟大的歌♥唱家太荒唐了
but to call him a great singer… ridiculous.
记得我们一年前在慕尼黑见过他吗?
Remember when we saw him a year ago in Munich?
一年前?
A year ago?
– 不可能有那么久 – 有
– It can’t be that long. – Yes.
你不记得那天你从王宫拿走那中国花瓶了吗?
Don’t you remember the day you took that Chinese vase from the royal palace?
你把它做成一座台灯,放在我床头柜上
And you made it into a lamp for my night table.
我记得那个台灯,我记得那个床头柜
I remember the lamp, I remember the night table…
我还记得那一晚
and I remember the night.
事情都会重新好起来的
Everything will be all right again.
财富就在身边
Prosperity is just around the corner.
加斯通
Gaston!
看这个
Read this.
丢失手提包 酬谢2万法郎
2万酬谢拾到昨夜于喜剧歌♥剧院丢失之手提包
装饰有碎钻及蓝宝石,扣子上带3颗钻石
手提包是柯勒特夫人之财物
描述吻合,就是咱们那个包
The description fits. That’s our bag.
2万法郎
Twenty thousand francs.
要是我卖♥♥掉它,我可以得到…
If I sold it, I would get…
哦,它最多值4万
Well, it’s worth 40,000 at the most.
她也许花了6万,要是我卖♥♥了它,我能得5千
She paid probably 60,000. If I sold it, I would get 5,000.
哦,亲爱的,那我就应该诚实地把它还给那位女士
Well, darling, then I’d be honest about it and return it to the lady.
– 然后拿2万法郎 – 对
– And take the 20,000 francs? – Right.
亲,今天几号♥?
Sweetheart, what day is today?
– 5月14号♥ – 那明天是15号♥
– The 14th of May. – And tomorrow is the 15th.
– 后天就是… – 16…
– And the day after tomorrow… – The six…
我们要去威尼斯,去同一家酒店
We’ll go to Venice, to the same hotel.
我们要住王室套房♥
And we’ll take the royal suite.
– 2535 – 79
– Two fifty-three, five… – Seven and nine.
不,抱歉,不是这个包
No, I’m sorry, but that’s not the bag.
下一位,请
Next, please.

Hello.
是的
Yes.
不不,它没有保险
No, no. No, it was not insured.
可现在太迟了
But right now it’s too late.
我可能再次丢失它?
I may lose it again?
我都还没找到它呢
But I haven’t found it yet.
不不,抱歉,再见
No, no, I’m sorry. Good-bye.
– 什么事? – 您丢了一个手提包,夫人?
– Yes? – So you lost a handbag, madame?
– 是的 – 背后镶有钻石?
– Yes. – And it had diamonds in the back?
– 对 – 前面也有钻石?
– Yes. – And diamonds in the front?
– 对 – 到处镶有钻石?
– Yes. – Diamonds all over?
– 你找到它了吗? – 没有
– Well, have you found it? – No!
可我告诉你
But let me tell you:
哪个女人在这种时候花一笔钱在手提包上…
Any woman who spends a fortune in times like these for a handbag…
– 呸!呸!呸! – 我必须要求你…
– Phooey, phooey, and phooey! – I must ask you…
正如利昂·托洛茨基所言…
And as Leon Trotsky said…
你也会一样的!
And that goes for you too!
呸!呸!呸!
Phooey, phooey, and phooey!
他啐人比咬人还糟糕
His phooey is worse than his bite.
哦,我必须为自己不告而来道歉
Oh, I must apologize for entering unannounced,
我没认错的话,柯勒特夫人吗?
but if I am not mistaken, Madame Colet?
是的
Yes.
你能赏脸看看这个包吗,夫人?
Will you be good enough to look at this bag, madame?
哇,对对,就是它
Why, yes. Yes, that’s it.
雅克!
Jacques!
是,夫人
Yes, madame?
解散大厅里所有人,说包已经找到了
Dismiss all the people in the hall. Say the bag’s been found.
很好,夫人
Very well, madame.
你在哪儿…
Where did you…
你在哪儿找到的?
Where did you find it?
– 你知道歌♥剧院的主楼梯吗? – 知道
– You know the main staircase in the opera? – Yes.
– 你往左边走,那里有个楼梯平台 – 对
– Then you go to the left, there is a landing. – Yes.
– 可以走进休息厅 – 对
– Then you go into the foyer. – Yes.
– 你离开休息厅的地方,有个壁龛 – 我知道那个壁龛
– And as you leave the foyer, there is a little niche. – I know that niche.
– 在那个壁龛里有座维纳斯雕像 – 我记得
– And in that niche there is a statue of Venus. – I remember.
– 你喜欢那座雕像吗? – 不特别喜欢
– You like that statue? – Not particularly.
我也是,我就是在那里找到的
Neither do I. That’s where I found it.
我不知道我怎么会把它落在那儿了
I don’t know how I could have lost it there.
我没靠近过那个壁龛
I was nowhere near that niche.
哦,这挺奇怪,也许…
Oh, that’s strange. Maybe…
你确定这是你的包吗?
Are you sure this is your bag?
当然是的,你是在质疑我吗?
But of course it is. Are you doubting me?
一点都没有,夫人
Not in the least, madame.
可你看,这是个很贵的包,应该小心些
But, you see, this is a very expensive bag, and one has to be careful.
哦,我是柯勒特夫人
Well, I am Madame Colet.
我是拉瓦尔先生
And I am Monsieur La Valle,
允许我自我介绍
if you’ll allow me to introduce myself.
你好,拉瓦尔先生
How do you do, Monsieur La Valle?
我的荣幸,夫人
The pleasure is mine, madame.
一个包,空的,一个空箱子
One purse, empty. One vanity case…
说真的,先生,不必如此
But really, monsieur, this isn’t necessary.
拜托,夫人,我信奉严谨行事
Please, madame, I believe in doing things correctly.
我们继续吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!