That shit ain’t funny.
又热又累 你们别闹了
Hey, fellas! It’s hot! We’re tired! It stinks!
我就跟你过不去 抢钱袋鼠!
I’m just fucking with you, Kangaroo Jack!
很抱歉野狼吃了你的小孩
I’m sorry a dingo ate your baby.
这是真事儿 那个女士丢了小孩
You know that’s a true story? Lady lost her kid.
-你差点就嘲笑过头了 -你们别闹了
-You about to cross some fucking lines. -Guys, relax and stuff.
我他妈的才不管!
You know what? Fuck that, man!
受够了这考拉熊搂着的黑鬼告诉我…
I’m sick of this koala-hugging nigger telling me…
四百年以来
For 400 years,
白人用这词压制着咱们
that word has kept us down.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢?
What the fuck?
为了过这个坎 咱们付出了巨大代价
It took a whole lot of trying just to get up that hill.
现在咱们结成联盟
Now we up in the big leagues,
前赴后继
getting our turn at bat.
只要活着 咱们荣辱与共
Long as we live, it’s you and me, baby.
这是《杰弗逊一家》的主题歌♥ 你真该看医生了
That’s the theme song for The Jeffersons. You really need help.
就算是歌♥词 也揭示了真♥相♥
Yeah. Just ’cause it’s the theme song, don’t make it not true.
我告诉你什么是真♥相♥
You know what? I’m gonna tell you what’s true.
真♥相♥就是我会报复你的 爱信不信
I’m gonna tag you back. You better believe that, baby.
伙计们 伙计们!
Guys! Hey, guys!
杰夫 离那动物远点
Jeff, stay away from that animal.
我要咬它的皮 我需要…
I’m gonna bite his hide. I need…
我想要把它的胃做成我的紧身衣
I need to wear his stomach skin like a unitard.
大家屁都不准动!
Ain’t nobody doing nothing to no one or body!
要是波特牛先生染上了点流感 不想走路
Now, if Mr. Portnoy is feeling a little flu-ish, don’t wanna walk,
那就把他放到带蹄子的动物身上
put him up on that cloven-hoof animal!
还要赶路咧
We got ground to cover!
好了 越南战俘营 第67幕戏
All right, POW camp, scene 67.
有本事来啊 考蛋导演!
Bring it on, Cockburn!
或许他不是 你知道 和雷德利 斯科特一样
Maybe he’s not, you know, Ridley Scott or something,
不过我认为雷尼·哈林是很优秀的导演
but I think Renny Harlin’s a tremendous filmmaker
比如他拍的《神探奇兵》
like, Adventures of Ford Fairlane, you know,
安德鲁·黛西·克莱在片子里飙车 相当不错
as far as an Andrew Dice Clay vehicle goes, it’s pretty decent.
还有《绝岭雄风》 《绝岭雄风》很好看
And Cliffhanger. Cliffhanger’s incredible.
这整个是 一个人对抗大自然的电影
As far as the whole like, man against nature type of movies go,
真的很好看
it’s absolutely amazing.
闭上你的臭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
谁派你来的?
Who send you here?
泰背 约翰中士 美国陆军
Tayback, John, Sergeant, United States Army.
军牌号♥ 694529987
Serial number 694529987.
或许来点热茶会让我们的谈话
Perhaps some hot tea will make conversing
轻松一点
a little easier.
我的上司可就不这么仁慈了
My leader’s not quite as cordial.
什么? 我以为你来点热茶会
Look, what? I just thought you might like some hot tea
-让你紧张的神经放松些 -泰背 约翰中士
-in order to calm your nerves. -Tayback, John, Sergeant,
美国陆军 694529987
United States Army, 694529987.
他替山姆大叔给你传个话!
And here’s a little message from my Uncle Sam.
伙计 你还好吧?
Dude, you all right?
你要完全侧身
Man you totally leaned into that.
当我后仰的时候 你就要…
I was pulling it back and you just came in too…
嗨 这是个意外 哥们
Hey, it was an accident, man.
喂你要继续拍?
Come on, good. You want to keep going?
-好吧 -起来
-Let’s go. -Get up.
我宁可烂在你们的监狱里!
I rather rot in your V.C. Jail!
我什么都不会说的! 你个人♥渣♥! 混♥蛋♥!
I’ll never bend to your will! You scum! You scum!
你说这句话我们又要重拍了
Now say this and go to the beginning again,
我们拍的是喝茶那段场景 好不好?
let’s do the tea part, okay?
兄弟 我希望你别抓狂
Dude, I hope you’re not pissed.
我在那棵树两边都发现了苔藓
I see moss on both sides of that tree.
看来 不只我一个参加过新兵训练营啊…
Well, you know, maybe if I wasn’t the only one at boot camp…
我肚子疼死了 伙计们
My belly really hurts, you guys!
我没开玩笑 我恶心死了
I’m not joking around, I’m nauseous.
放开我 我要吐了! 我可不想像亨德斯那样死
Let me off, I gotta puke! I don’t wanna die like Hendrix!
好了 好了
All right. All right.
你还行吗 杰夫?
Are you okay, Jeff?
感觉好极了
I’m awesome.
我靠!
Holy shit!
好了 大家都隐蔽!
Okay. Everyone, down, down, down.
看来我错了
Man. Now I’m tripping.
好像真是剧本上说的越南战俘营
That looks like the POW camp from out the script, yo.
难道快男说对了?
Speedman was right?
我不觉得
I don’t think so.
看那些煮东西的大桶和拿枪的守卫
Look at the cooking vats, the armed guards.
看起来像海♥洛♥因♥加工厂
Looks like a heroin processing plant.
咱们在直升飞机上飞了几个小时
We were in that chopper for hours.
我觉得早就不在越南国内了
I don’t even think we’re in Vietnam anymore.
-靠 -见鬼 咱们都出越南了?
-Fuck. -Shit. We ain’t even in ‘Nam?
是啊 更像在缅♥甸♥和老挝
No, most likely Myanmar or Laos.
老挝是什么东西?
What the fuck is Laos?
是金三角
It’s the Golden Triangle.
他妈的 我们死定了
Oh, fuck. We’re dead.
没人能出的去 我从电视上看过
No one gets out of here. I saw it on TV.
那些船 飞机 UFO 都消失了!
Fucking boats, airplanes, UFOs and shit, they all just vanish!
喂 那是百慕大三角 蠢蛋
Yo, that’s the Bermuda Triangle, dumbass.
这里是金三角
This is the Golden Triangle.
世界上烈性毒品的集散地
It’s the world’s hard drug superhighway.
你怎么知道这些?
How do you know that?
旅途太长了 我读了读飞机上的杂♥志♥
It was a really long trip. I read the in-flight magazine.
停拍!
Cut!
天哪
Oh, Jesus!
看到了什么? 我被挡住了
What do you see, man? I’m blocked.
戴门 停拍了!
Damien, cut!
戴门 停拍!
Hey, Damien, cut!
他们抓住快男了
They got Speedman.
情况不妙啊
And it doesn’t look good.
我是陈老大
I am Tran.
你闯进我的罂粟地盘了
You are a trespasser in my poppy fields.
你们美国缉毒署的混♥蛋♥!
You are D.E.A. Scum!
难到重写了剧本我没看见?
Were there some re-writes that I missed?
你想找死吗?
Do you want to die?
-想吗? -不!
-Do you? -No!
请 别杀杀我!
Please, don’t hurt me!
你再说一遍
Say that again.
不要杀我
Please, don’t hurt me.
不是 像你刚才那样说一遍!
No! Like you did before! Say it!
说啊!
Say it!
请 别杀杀我!
Please, don’t hurt me!
-什么? -你是笨蛋杰克
-What? -You are Simple Jack.
你看过《笨蛋杰克》?
You saw Simple Jack?
我们喜欢他的故事 笨蛋杰克
We love the tale of this man, Simple Jack.
我们这儿没什么娱乐
We do not have many luxury here.
《笨蛋杰克》是我们仅有的电影
And Simple Jack is the only movie we possess.
噢 是录像带格式的
You got the VHS.
我们看了很多很多遍
We’ve watched it many, many times.
你应该得奥斯卡奖
You should’ve got Oscar.
其实 能够…
Well, you know. It’s…
能够提名…
Just to be nominated…
你获得提名了?
You were nominated?
没有 我没有获得提名
No, no, no. I wasn’t nominated.
我是说 能获得提名就很满足了
I’m just saying that to have been nominated would have been nice.
就… 奥斯卡评选也要搞政♥治♥ 你得登广♥告♥…
It’s just… It’s very political. You have to take out ads…
-现在闭嘴! -好的 好的
-Shut up now! -Okay. Okay.
那么 你要
So, are you going to
放我走 还是…
let me go, or…
不行 我们要拿你换赎金
No. We’ll hold you for ransom.
现在能要更高的价了!
Much more money now!
他在开会
He’s in a meeting.
我知道 2秒钟后他就跟我开会了
Yeah, I know. In about two seconds with the Pecker.
我要把你乳♥头♥扯下来
I’m gonna rip your fucking tits off.
想谈谈麻烦事吗? 麻烦来了
You wanna talk about trouble? That’s trouble.
哇 哇 哇 哇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!