You know how you handle an actor? They whine about anything,
把他们裤子扒了 照屁♥股♥就打
you pull down their pants and you spank their ass.
-狠狠地打 雷斯 -什么?
-You spank that ass, Les. -What?
把小孩打到哭成泪人
Spanking a child turns him into a little snot.
被打怕了就成男人了
Fear makes him a man.
我知道个地方 评价人的价值…
I know a place where a man’s worth is measured…
是看脖子上的身份牌串着多少敌人的耳朵
in the ears hanging from his dog tags.
那才真正磨练人
The real deep shit.
想要拍好电影吗?
You wanna make this movie right?
就把这帮娘娘腔演员送到这样的地方
That’s where you take your pansy-ass actors.
他又是谁?
Who is this guy?
雷斯 他就是四叶本人
Les, that’s Four Leaf.
四叶·泰背中士 是我写的书
Sergeant Four Leaf Tayback. I wrote the book.
你是伟大的美国人 国家也欠你不少
You’re a great American. This nation owes you a huge debt.
不过给我闭上臭嘴 让我♥干♥活!
Now shut the fuck up and let me do my job!
-听着 考蛋 -是
-Look, Cockburn. -Yes.
从现在开始 我的拳头可是离你屁♥眼♥不远了
From now on, my fist is gonna be so far up your shithole
以后不管想干什么
that every time you have a thought,
都得踮起脚尖做事 小心我带戒指的拳头
it’s gonna have to tiptoe past my wedding ring.
管好你的演员 要不你就关门走人
Take control of your actors, or I will shut you down.
上瓶健怡可乐!
Diet Coke!
一周过去 还有两周
One week down, two weeks behind,
GI不会哭 没关系 你拍时把摄影机关了就行
GI Joe can’t cry, don’t matter ’cause you ain’t got the camera turned on anyway.
狂欢吧!
Let’s party!
你最好对我放老实点
Man, you better get your shit straight,
否则我会不鸟你直接走人 懂了吗?
or I’ll be on the next NetJet out of here, baby. You feel me?
-知道了吗? -嗯
-You feel that? -Yeah.
再来一次 走了 怎么?
Here comes another. There we go. Now what?
-山德斯基 好的 -嘿 考蛋先生
-Sandusky. Good. -Hey, Mr. Cockburn.
我们需要立即召开一个演员会议
We need to have a cast meeting right now.
-现在? 棒极了 -是的
-Right now? Awesome. -Yes.
你真的关心这部电影 对吗?
You actually care, don’t you?
是的 这对我意义重大 你在开玩笑?
Yeah, it’s a huge deal for me, are you kidding?
在我的前两年
I’ve spent the past two years of my life
靠销♥售♥抗疱疹药卫生
living off residuals from a anti-herpes medication commercial.
我知道 你是唯一通过试镜
I know, you’re the only one who auditioned,
唯一参加过两周海军训练营的人
the only one who did the two-week boot camp.
嗨 嗨 阿尔帕
Hey, hey, Alpa.
我是导演 他…我要和我的演员说点事
I’m the director. He’s… I need to speak to my actor.
好吧 别动奇诺?
All right, hold up. Chino?
干嘛? 喔是你干什么?
What? Hell, yo. What’s up, baby?
为了我代言的香汗饮料?
This about the Booty Sweat cross-promotion?
不是 是关于电影的
No, it’s about the film.
两个都一样的给他来一下
Oh, the film and Booty Sweat’s the same thing. Give him a shot.
你好吗 杰夫?
Hey, how you doing, Jeff?
-你是谁? -棒极了 哥们
-Who are you? -That’s awesome, man.
凯文 山德斯基我演布鲁克林 我们一起工作
Kevin. Kevin Sandusky. I play Brooklyn, we’ve been working together.
哦 对对 我喜欢你
Oh, right, right. I like you.
很荣幸在这里…
Man, it’s a real honor to be here…
我会说这是一个很好的经验
I can tell it’s gonna be a good experience.
我很高兴有一段快乐时光
I’m really having a good time.
你能帮我一个忙吗 哥们? 我在找这个人
Hey, can you help me out, man? I’m looking for this guy.
穿的跟裹着花手帕一样 他拿着我一个包裹
The grip with the bandana. He’s got a package for me.
他在那里 混♥蛋♥ 老龙!
There he is, fucker. Dragon!
妈的 老兄!
What the fuck? Oh, buddy!
我要拍个片子 对吗?
I’m gonna go shoot a video, right?
我要在片子里和越共大兵
I’m gonna have V.C. Soldiers in the video
表演面条腿 导演
doing the noodle-legs, Damien.
对 一起来 和越共大兵一起表演嘻哈兔子舞
Hell, yeah, do it. V.C. Soldiers doing the hip-hop bunny hop, Damien.
很好 我喜欢 不过…
It’s good, I love it, great. But I need to…
越共大兵在表演癫痫 宝贝 来吧
V.C. Soldiers doing the seizure, baby. Hit it, baby.
对的 就这样
Hell yeah, get it. Get it, Cornbread.
阿尔帕!
Alpa!
唐尼要你接电♥话♥
Yo, check it out. Donny on the phone.
喂? 唷唷唐尼!
Hello? Yo, yo, Donny!
一会再打行吗? 我要开一个演员会议
Can we call him back? I’ve got to have a cast meeting.
当我们抛弃不同
When we put aside our differences,
我们会发现我们有共同之处
we see we’re kind of the same.
当我们抛弃不同 我们会
When we put aside our differences, we see
发现我们有共同之处
we’re kind of the same.
让我们做朋友吧
Let’s be friends.
我知道我们一起可以干大事
I know we can do great things together.
这是我和别人合著的一本儿童书里的句子
That’s a quotation from a children’s book I co-wrote,
《人人嫉妒的男孩》
The Boy Everybody Was Jealous Of.
这本书涉及到了旅行…
I think it pertains to the journey…
去舔屁♥股♥吧!
Simple Jack sucked ass!
谁说的? 注意点
All right, who said that? It’s not funny.
不管是谁说的 这并不好笑 OK?
Whoever it is, it’s not funny, okay?
当羊群迷了路
When the herd loses its way,
牧羊人肯定要杀了乱带路的领头羊
the shepherd must kill the bull that leads them astray.
-四叶? -过来吧 别怕
-Four Leaf? -Come on over. It’s okay.
-坐下 -好
-Sit down. -Yes.
-你不喜欢住旅馆? -睡床上会做噩梦
-So, you don’t like the hotel? -Beds give me nightmares.
我看你这状态 就好比找不到自己的熊皮
I’m guessing right about now you couldn’t find a Dixie coonskin
也没有俄亥俄的小姐拉着你的小♥弟♥弟♥领路一样
with an Ohio hooker holding your prick and showing you the way.
啥?
What?
你是一个谜
You’re a riddle
若没有指引你就会迷路
with no cheese to maze through.
懂了吗?
Don’t you get it?
不 我不懂 可能我是个老鼠的小♥弟♥弟♥什么的 我不知道
No, I don’t. I’m a cock of the mouse or something. I don’t know.
我把故事交到了你这英国佬手上
I put my story in your limp Brit hands,
你不能让我失望
and you are not going to fail me.
你以为今天开会我是在虚张声势?
You think I was just blowing my own bagpipe in that meeting?
你得把演员扔到困境里面
You must put those boys in the shit.
什么? 我没听明白
What? I don’t understand.
-你到底想不想拍好电影? -想啊
-You wanna make your movie or not? -Yes, I do.
那好 把那些小摄像机都拿出来
All right, you get some of those little video type cameras.
咱们把它们藏到树底下 对着不同的角度
We take them out there, and we put them in the trees in different angles.
然后把你手里所有的炸♥药♥地雷什么的
Then you give me and that pyromaniac Cody
都交给我和那个纵火狂科迪
all the smoke bombs, charges, explosives, detonators you got.
然后咱们就把孩子们扔到野地里
Then we take those boys up there,
我和科迪把这林子点着了
me and Cody, we could light up that fucking jungle,
那些蔫了吧唧的演员们会屁滚尿流
so those lily-dick actors would be shitting their pants
哭着喊妈妈
and screaming for their mammies.
为了能回家 就算呆在运尸袋里也愿意
They’d be begging for a body bag if it means a ride home.
我可以这么干
I could do it.
能拍成游击队的风格 心狠手辣那种
I could shoot the whole thing guerrilla style. Gritty, dirty.
不能让闲人或马屁经纪人帮他们
Get them away from their helpers and ass-licking assistants.
你得来真格的!
Put them in the real shit.
-真格的 -要真的害怕!
-Real shit. -With real fear in their eyes!
真正的恐惧和情感! 四叶 太对了!
Real fear, real emotion! Yes, Four Leaf, yes!
-就这么干! -就这么干!
-Yes! Yes! -Yes! Yes!
让他们从舒服窝里滚出来!
Take them off the fucking grid!
你们不再是电影里的演员了
You are no longer actors in a movie!
你们是直升飞机里的5个爷们!
You are five men in a helicopter!
外加3个爷们!
With three other men!
我们要去多久?
How long are we gonna be gone, anyways?
我把维生素片忘在旅馆了
‘Cause I left most of my vitamins back at the hotel.
-别费心思了 你个苍蝇蛆 -他说得对 苍蝇蛆
-Save your breath, maggots! -That’s right, maggots!
M&M? M&M?
M&M? M&M?
下去 下去! 从直升飞机里下去!
Go, go, go! Get out of the chopper!
快点 苍蝇蛆 动作快点!
Move it, maggots, move! Move, grunts, move your ass!
快点 你们这些小虫子
Get out, you wriggly worms!
-太高了 -快点
-It’s up too high! -Move, move, move!
地狱里见吧!
See you in hell!
真是胡搞 怎么也要给我的经纪人打个电♥话♥
This is bullshit! I gotta at least call my fucking assistant.
我靠! 天哪! 老兄!
Fucking! Jesus! Dude!
你们现在是在越共♥军♥队的老巢里面
You’re sitting on a nest of hostile enemy V.C.
祝贺你 胖子 你这么嚷嚷会把大家都害死
Congratulations, Fats. You just got us all killed.
还有人想暴露咱们的位置吗?
Anybody else care to give away our position to Charlie?
手♥机♥!