什么意思?
“And?”
这是个冷酷的世界 任何鸟事都会发生
It’s a cold, hard world. Shit happens.
然后我们在新闻发布会上为他掉眼泪
We’ll weep for him, in the press.
以他的名字冠名某个奖学金
Set up a scholarship in his name.
最后 我是说最最后
Eventually, and I’m talking way, way down the road,
起草一个保险索赔书
we file an insurance claim.
最好在年度财务结算之前
Preferably before the end of the fiscal year.
其实 单这个索赔就能补偿电影赔的钱
Actually, the claim alone would net us more than the movie would lose.
你没开玩笑吧
You can’t be serious.
你敲开我的门
You kick in the door to my house,
坐立不安 为了得到”替你录”和1998第三届性感男人亚军
all ants in your pants, sucking my left nut to get a TiVo scrap
舔我的左蛋蛋
for the third runner-up Sexiest Man Alive 1998,
现在你来问我是不是开玩笑?
and you’re asking if I’m serious?
面对现实吧
Let’s face it.
现在小孩们在犹太普林节不打扮成”热天”了
The kids aren’t dressing up as Scorcher for Purim anymore.
快男是过气明星
Speedman is a dying star,
像白矮星要变为一个黑洞
a white dwarf heading for a black hole.
物理规律决定 不可避免
That’s physics. It’s inevitable.
佩克 我们可是给你个大好机会
We’ve been handed an incredible opportunity here, Peck.
老天要让我们告诉你他的旨意
The universe is talking to us right now.
你必须听从
You just gotta listen.
佩克 这才是精彩部分 也是工作变得有趣的时候
See, this is the good part, Pecker. This is when the job gets fun.
是啊
Yeah.
开口请求神的旨意 然后接受
Ask and you shall receive.
-对 -你先开口 我们配合
-All right. -You play ball, we play ball.
我知道你想要好东西
I know you want the goodies.
欢迎来到好东西的密室
Welcome to the goody room.
注意听 我说的可是给佩克一架G5商用飞机
You paying attention? ‘Cause I’m talking G5 for the Pecker.
你就乐得打滚吧
That’s how you’re gonna roll.
不再有飞机乘客在你耳朵边唠叨了
No more frequent flier bitch miles for my boy.
耶!
Yeah!
我是泡妞高手
Playa.
泡妞高手!
Playa!
大老二的高手
Big dick playa.
老二长过你的膝盖!
Swinging past your knees!
大老二 宝贝儿
Big dick, baby.
是啊
Yep.
要不你就花上5分钟
Or you can grow a conscience
培育良心 然后看它会把你带到哪里
in the next five minutes and see where that takes you.
我就有话直说吧
Let me get this straight.
你要让我15年的客户
You want me to let my client of 15 years,
也是我最好的朋友
one of my best friends,
让他孤独地死在丛林里 就为了G5飞机和钱?
die in the jungle, alone, for some money and a G5?
是的
Yes.
一个G5商用飞机?
A G5 airplane?
是的
Yes.
和一大笔钱
And lots of money.
我是泡妞高手
Playa.
耶!
Yeah!
你就用嘴含住 轻轻舔它 反复摩擦吧!
Smack it up, flip it, rub it down!
可妈妈那么照顾杰克
But Mama take care of Jack a lot.
她还要睡多久才能醒过来?
How many more sleeps before she wakes up again?
对不起 杰克
Sorry, Jack.
她去到天堂了
She in heaven now.
靠! 我还以为那是部烂片
Damn! I thought the movie was bad.
她永远睡睡了
She sleep forever.
是配角的功劳 他实际上缓冲了杰克的傻气
To the man’s credit, he’s actually eased up on the retard throttle.
达到了某种平衡 这样就吸引住了观众
And now that’s added a balance, and the audience can connect.
其实这是演戏的基本常识 不过他还在慢慢磨练
I mean, this is Theater 101, but, you know, he’s had a tough road.
以后会更得心应手的
He’ll become a naturalist.
-是啊 -雅俗共赏
-Yeah. -Break down the aesthetic distance,
然后…
then the…
跟你说过我会报复你的
Told you I’d tag you back.
我能对你说声道歉吗
Can I tell you that I’m sorry
如果我以前冒犯了你的话?
for any offense I might’ve caused, man?
-我就是有点摆脱不了… -成为一个半残?
-I just got caught up in… -In being a dumbass?
我猜是吧
I guess so.
我真不明白你为什么还在演”鸡公乔治”
Why you still doing this Chicken George shit, I have no idea.
-我也不明白 -理解不了
-Neither do I. -It’s beyond me.
-我也理解不了 -你自己迷糊了
-It’s beyond me. -You confused.
-是有点迷糊 -我知道
-I am a little confused. -I know.
那咱俩就讲和了?
But are we cool?
还没有
Not really.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
-进展怎么样? -还不错 你呢?
-How’s it going? -Good. Yourself?
那个 要是影响不了什么
Hey, so, if it’s no big deal,
这次任务我就不去了
I think I’m just gonna hang back here for the mission.
我就在旁边看着好了
Watch the stuff.
-这样行吗? -什么? 不行!
-Is that cool? -What? No!
我们需要你 杰夫
We need you, Jeff.
你这是什么意思?
What are you talking about?
听我说
Okay, look, man.
-我有些事情得告诉你 -好啊
-I got something to tell you. -Okay.
你知道我吃的豆粒软糖吗?
You know those jellybeans I was eating?
其实 不是什么豆粒软糖
Well, they weren’t jellybeans, okay?
-是毒品 -真的?
-They were drugs. -Really?
我要是到了毒品宝藏附近 绝对控制不住 会非常想要的
I get down there near the mother lode, I am done. I’m jonesing bad, man.
我会把所有的海♥洛♥因♥都他妈的吸干净
I’m gonna fucking do all the heroin in the fucking world.
你们要真想让事情办成 就把我绑到树上
If you guys wanna make it through this thing, you gotta strap me to a tree.
-你说真的? -真的 毫不夸张 给我绑到树上
-Are you serious? -Yeah, I’m serious. Literally, a tree.
不管发生什么 完事儿之前也别给我松绑
And you can, no matter what, you can’t fucking untie me until it is done,
直到我想都不想了才行
until it is out of my system.
我可能说”伙计们我没事儿了”
I’m gonna say, “Hey, man, I’m cool. It’s cool.
“我总算好了 松开我吧”
“I’m finally better. I’m finally better. Untie me.”
别听我胡说! 我说什么鸟语都是在骗你!
Don’t listen to me! Anything I fucking say is a lie!
一言为定
You got it!
再见 妈妈!
Goodbye, Mama!
现在你能在天堂吃上冰激凌了
Now you can have ice cream in heaven.
今晚我睡觉的时候会在我脑中放的电影里遇见你
I’ll see you tonight, when I go to bed, in my head movies.
可这回的电影会让我的眼睛下雨
But this head movie makes my eyes rain.
靠 吉利根的腰被打了
Dang. Short-bus is taking some real hits.
-他们把他带走了 -这可是要折磨他了
-They got him on the move! -That’s torture, man.
好 知道他被关在哪儿了
Okay. That’s where they keeping him.
我得开始弄我乔装的衣服了
I gotta get cracking on my costume.
你做针线活还行吗?
Say, are you good with a needle and thread?
靠 当然行
Hell, yeah.
在GAP服装店的上个春季”阿尔帕·奇诺”牌棉裤卖♥♥了5百万套
Alpa Chino chinos sold more than five million pairs last spring at the Gap.
-图案都是我自己缝的 -咱们走吧
-I sewed them patterns myself, baby. -Let’s roll out.
这是树枝做的奥斯卡小金人
It’s a little twig man Oscar.
我就叫你小半蹲
I’m going to call you Half Squat.
你可以叫我
And you can call me
爸爸
Papa.
瞧瞧这些星星
Wow, look at all those stars.
真让人感觉自己很渺小
Really makes a guy feel pretty small.
可能是我们最后睁眼看星星的机会了
This could be the last time we look at these stars.
真美啊
Man, that’s beauty.
这样的夜晚 能让人反省自己这辈子都为了什么
Nights like tonight make a man wonder what it’s all about.
伙计们 谁有杀虫剂吗?
Hey, you guys. Anybody got some bug spray?
别不理我!
Don’t ignore me!
坚持到底 伙计 大伙陪着你呢
Stick it out, man. We’re gonna get through this.
-喂 柯克 -什么?
-Hey, Kirk? -Yeah?
你还在跟詹妮弗·休伊特约会吗?
Are you still dating Jennifer Love Hewitt?
我觉得她可是超级性感
‘Cause I think she’s hot.
没有 那都是小报瞎猜的
No, that was just some tabloid conjecture.
伙计们 我挺过来了 把我解开吧
Hey, guys, I’m good. I made it through. You can untie me now.
真够滑稽的
Funny, huh?
演员的生活 一年当中280天都在外面转
The circus life 280 days a year on location.
其实挺难找到一个能忍♥受这点的姑娘
It’s hard to find a girl that can hang with that, you know?
谁也留不住 没办法的事
Not one worth keeping, nohow.
有雷达杀虫剂吗? 埃文?
Hey, Radar? Evans?