this ship and everything that remains on board…
仍留在这艘船上的一切…
will automatically de-rezz.
都会被自动分解
This means you.
永别了
Move on.
继续前进!
Immediate vectors detached.
直接向量分离
Route us to the MCP.
送我们去主控制程序
I want to get rid of this dead weight,
我想摆脱净负载
and catch a transport beam to the game domain.
赶上通向游戏主域的传输光束
These walls… Yori, something’s happening.
这些墙… 尤里 有些事发生了
You all right?
你没事吧?
I still have power. Sark doesn’t know that.
我还有能量 萨克不知道
Leave me alone. We have failed.
让我独自呆着 我们失败了
We’re only going to fail if we give up. Come on, look, the wall.
只有当我们放弃时!来吧 看 这墙!
Yori.
尤里
You brought me back.
你把我救回来了
How? Why did you bring me back?
怎么做的?为什么要把我救回来?
I need your help. Come on.
我需要你的帮助 来吧!
Do something with these controls.
操作控制器!
I am on it.
我在操作
The MCP, it’s the heart of the whole system.
主控制程序 整个系统的心脏
I feel a presence. Another warrior is on the mesa.
我感觉到一个存在 平台上有另一个斗士
Sark.
萨克!
We’re getting closer.
我们越来越近
I don’t know how you survived.
我不知道你是怎么幸存下来的
Slave, it doesn’t matter.
那无关紧要
Prepare to terminate.
准备受死吧
All programs have a desire to be useful.
所有的程序都是有用的
But in moments, you will no longer seek communication…
很快 你们就不需要寻求相互之间…
with each other or your superfluous Users.
或和用户的通讯了
You will each be part of me. Together, we will be complete.
你们会成为我的一部分 和我完全在一起
You should have joined me. We’d have made a great team.
你应该加入我 我们在一起会很强大
You’re very persistent. I am also better than you.
你很顽固 我也比你厉害
Sark?
萨克?
All my functions are now yours. Take them.
我所有的功能都给你了
Sark?
萨克?
Sark?
萨克?
Look at that.
看!
Your User can’t help you now, my little program.
你的用户再也不能帮你了 我的小程序
I got it. Steer us over by the beam.
我有办法了 驶向那条光束
Right next to it.
紧靠着它
What good will that do?
那有什么用?
I am going to jump.
我要跳下去
It’s the only way to help Tron.
那是唯一能帮助创的
Don’t. You will be de-rezzed.
别 你会被分解的
Don’t worry.
别担心
Come on, let’s go.
来吧 出发!
We did it.
我们成功了!
That’s nice.
太好了
We thought you were dead.
我们以为你死了
Where’s Flynn? It was incredible.
弗林在哪里? 这难以置信
He threw himself into the beam and distracted the MCP…
他跳进那条光束扰乱主控制程序…
just long enough for you to get the disk in.
足以让你把碟片送进去
He saved us. He really did it.
他救了我们 他真的做到了
Video warriors, look at the I/O towers.
看那些I/O塔
Every tower is lighting up.
所有的塔都启动了
Priority one.
优先级别一!
Try to look official. Here comes the boss.
尽量看上去专业些 老板来了
Pick me up in an hour. Thanks.
一个小时后来接我
Greetings, programs.
恭喜 程序

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!