wants to deal with the other world once in a while.
万一要和别的世界联络
Dumont.
杜蒙特
My User has information that could…
我的用户说…
could make this a free system again.
可以让这里恢复成自♥由♥系统
No, really.
不 是真的!
You’d have programs lined up to use this place,
你应该有程序连线来使用这个地方
and no MCP looking over your shoulder.
并且没有主控制程序监视
When you have been in the system as long as I have,
当你和我在这个系统中呆上一样长的时间
you hear many promises, many reassurances,
你会听到很多承诺 安慰
many brave plans. Please, Dumont.
很多勇敢的计划 求求你?
The guards are coming.
警卫们来了
There they are with the guardian.
他们和守卫者在一起
All right, Yori. All right.
好吧 尤里
Who is your User, program?
谁是你的用户 程序?
Alan-1.
艾伦-1
He calls me. May I pass?
他调用我 我可以过去吗?
All that is visible…
所有可见的…
must grow beyond itself,
都必须超越自己
and extend into the realm of the invisible.
到达不可见的领域
You may pass, my friend.
你可以过去 我的朋友
The tower guardian is helping him.
塔守卫者在帮他
He thinks.
他想
Bring in the logic probe.
把逻辑探针拿来
More power.
加大能量!
It’s begun.
开始了
Tron, location query. Confirm.
创 定位询问 确定
Confirmed, Alan-1.
确定 艾伦-1
I am creating the information on your disk…
我正在你的碟片里生成信息…
that will erase the MCP and change the system.
那将会清除主控制程序并改变系统
Dedicate yourself to getting the disk into the heart…of the MCP.
你尽力将这个碟片送入主控制程序的心脏
This interface is located at its base.
界面在它的基地里
We will not be able to communicate again unless you succeed.
在你成功前我们无法再联络了
Go.
去吧!
This is the key to a new order.
这是通往新秩序的钥匙
This code disk means freedom.
这个代码碟意味着自♥由♥
I think they’re breaking in.
我想他们要闯进来了
Thank you, Dumont. Hurry. The Users are waiting.
谢谢 杜蒙特 快点 用户们在等着
Dumont?
杜蒙特?
Where’s the program?
程序在哪里?
What program?
什么程序?
Take him.
抓住它!
Stay close.
靠近点
If I can just get us on the scanning transport beam,
如果我能让我们到达扫描输送光束
this solar sail simulation will take us across the game sea,
模拟会通过游戏区把我们…
out of this domain, back into the central computer.
送入中♥央♥电脑
Look out.
当心!
Commander, you have enjoyed all the power you have been given, haven’t you?
指挥官 你已经享受到了你所赋予的力量
I wonder how you’d take to working in a pocket calculator.
我很想知道你在一个计算器里会是什么样子
We did take care of that User you sent us.
我们搞定了那个你送来的用户
Incompetent zero, now you have got two renegade programs…
无效零 现在你有两个叛逃程序…
flying all over the system in a stolen simulation.
通过被窃的模拟在系统中到处串
We will get them. It’s only a matter of time.
我会抓住他们的 这只是时间问题
You have almost reached your decision gate,
你就要到最后关头了
and I can’t spare you any more time.
我不会给你更多的时间了
End of line.
结束
It’s me… Flynn. Flynn.
是我 弗林 弗林
Greetings, program. You’re alive.
恭喜 程序 你还活着
Barely. Yeah, I, uh…
勉强 是的 我 呃…
Where’s Ram?
拉姆在哪里?
He didn’t make it.
他没挺过来
Come on.
来吧
Lora.
罗拉
This is Flynn. The one who busted me out.
这是弗林 救我出来的
Lora?
罗拉?
Well, then I owe him some thanks.
好的 我该谢谢他
No, it’s, uh, no big deal.
那没什么
I ought to know my way around the Lightcycle. I wrote the program.
我应该了解轻型赛车 我写了那个程序
You wrote the program? It’s time I level with you.
你写了那个程序? 我该对你说实话了
I am what you guys call a User. You’re a User?
我是一个用户 你是一个用户?
I took a wrong turn somewhere.
我在什么地方走错路了
If you are a User,
如果你是一个用户
everything you have done has been according to a plan, right?
你所做的每一件事都是有计划的 对吗
You wish.
想的美
You guys know what it’s like.
你知道那象什么
You keep doing what it looks like you’re supposed to, no matter how crazy it seems.
你只是做你应该做的 无论那有多疯狂
That’s the way it is for programs, yes.
程序就是这样的 是的
Hate to disappoint you, pal, but most of the time, that’s the way it is for Users too.
不愿让你失望 朋友 但多数时候用户也是这样的
Stranger and stranger.
奇怪 奇怪
So, nice-looking ship you got here.
哦 你们的船很好看
What do you want done with the tower guardian… Dumont?
你想怎么处理那个塔守卫者 杜蒙特?
Put him with the others?
和其他人关在一起?
No, bit brain, prepare him for inquisition.
不 笨蛋 准备提审
I need a little bit of relaxation.
我需要点娱乐
First, rezz up the carrier for pursuit.
首先 准备好追击战舰
One other thing. Don’t think any more.
还有 不要再思考
I do the thinking around here.
这里我来思考
This isn’t going to be easy.
这不容易
If those grid bugs get us, we have had it.
如果那些虫子抓到我们 我们就完了
Had enough?
够了吗?
What do you want? I am busy.
你要什么?我很忙
Busy dying, you worn out excuse for an old program.
忙着死 你这个不可饶恕的老程序
Yes, I am old.
是的 我很老
Old enough to remember the MCP when it was a chess program.
老得足够能记起来主控制程序只是一个象棋程序
He started small, and he will end small.
他从小开始也会到小结束
Very funny, Dumont. Maybe I should keep you around just to make me laugh.
很有趣 也许我应该把你留在身边娱乐
What’s happening? Power surge in the MCP.
发生了什么? 主控制程序能量脉冲
We have to get off this beam. I can’t.
我们得离开这条光束 我不能
There isn’t another junction for seven or eight nanoseconds.
在7和8纳秒没有其它的交点
There’s another beam. It’s too far.
那有另一条光束! 太远了
He’s creating a junction.
他在制♥造♥一个交点
Did we make it?
我们成功了?
Yeah.
是的
Hooray for our side.
为我方欢呼
Is he de-rezzing?
他分解了吗?
No, but I couldn’t tell you why not.
没有 但我不知道为什么
I am all in one piece.
我是一体的
I guess I am still with you.
我仍和你们在一起
Tell the guy with the jackhammer to lay off.
叫那个拿手提钻的人停下
How’d you do that? Elementary physics…
你怎么做到的? 基本定律:
a beam of energy can always be diverted.
一束能量可以被转向
Are we there yet, Mommy?
我们到了吗 妈咪?
Sark.
萨克!
Dumont. Yori.
杜蒙特! 尤里
Tron?
创?
Tron’s dead.
创死了
Who’s that? That is a User, Dumont.
那是什么? 那是一个用户 杜蒙特
He came here to help us.
他来帮我们
Tron believed in him.
创信任他
If the Users can no longer help us, we’re lost.
如果用户们不再帮我们 我们就输了
So, we have erased that program…
所以 我们删了那个程序…
No.
不
You were derezzed. Not me, Sark.
你被分解了 不是我 萨克
There’s nothing special about you. You’re just an ordinary program.
你没什么了不起的 只是一个二进制程序
So are you, one that should have been erased.
你也是 应该被删除的一分子
You’re nothing.
你什么都不是
Take that program to the holding pit.
把那个程序送到牢房♥去
Please, don’t take…
请!不要…
I am taking our friend here…
我会把我们的朋友…
and some other religious fanatics to Master Control.
和另外那些宗教狂送给主控制程序
When I disembark,
当我登陆后