It’s just Dillinger and the MCP running things from on high now.
现在只有迪林杰和主控制程序运行一切
Not if my Tron program was running. That’d shut the system down.
如果我的创程序在运行就不会了 那会关了系统
You know, if your file was in there…
如果你的文件在那里…
Wait a minute. If we can get in there,
等等 如果我们可以到那里
I can forge us a Group-6 access.
我可以伪造一个第6级接入
Well? Shall we dance?
好吧?我们应该跳舞了吗?
I shut down Group-7 for a very good reason.
我有很好的理由关闭第7级接入
Ed, all I am saying is if our people can’t get access to their programs…
如果我们的人不能接入他们的程序…
Well, you know how frustrating it is when you’re working on a piece of research.
你知道这令他们多灰心吗?
I sympathize, but I have data coming from the Master Control Program…
我很同情 但主控制程序告诉我
telling me there’s something screwy going on.
那里有些不对劲
That MCP, that’s half our problem right there.
那个主控制程序是所有问题的一半!
The MCP is the most efficient way of handling what we do.
主控制程序是最有效管理我们工作的方式!
I can’t sit here and worry about every little User request that comes in.
我不能坐在这里照顾每个用户的请求
User requests are what computers are for.
用户请求是电脑在这里的目的
Doing our business is what computers are for.
做我们的生意是电脑在这里的目的!
ENCOM isn’t the business you started in your garage any more.
英康不再是你的车♥库♥中发起的生意了
We’re building accounts in 30 different countries, new defense systems.
我们在30个国家有机构
We have one of the most sophisticated pieces of equipment in existence.
新的防御系统中最长久的部分
Oh, I know all that.
这些我都知道
Sometimes I wish I were back in that garage.
有时我希望回到自己的车♥库♥
That can be arranged, Walter.
那可以安排 沃尔特
That was uncalled for.
那是没有理由的
You can remove men like Alan and me from the system, but we helped create it.
你可以开除艾伦和我 但我们协助创造了它
And our spirit remains in every program we designed for this computer.
我们的精神会留在每一个我们设计的程序中
Walter, it’s getting late. I have got better things to do…
沃尔特 很晚了 我有更好的事情要做…
than to have religious discussions with you.
不跟你做无谓的讨论
Don’t worry about ENCOM any more. It’s out of your hands now.
不必再担心英康 现在超出你的掌握了
I don’t think I am cleared for this.
我不认为我有授权
I am certainly not. You want to move aside?
我当然也没有 能站开些吗?
Give the kid a little room.
给我点小小空间
This guy’s a little like Santa Claus.
这家伙有点象圣诞老人
I make these myself. You want one?
我自己做的 你要一个吗?
They never should have gotten rid of me.
他们不应该开除我
Now that is a big door. Shut up.
现在他是一扇大门了 闭嘴
It’s my fault. I programmed you to want too much.
那是我的错 我设计你想要得太多了
I was planning to hit the Pentagon next week.
我正准备攻击五角大楼
The Pentagon?
五角大楼?
It shouldn’t be harder than any other big company.
那应该不会比任何大公♥司♥难
But now this is what I get for using humans.
这是我从人类这里学到的
Wait a minute. I wrote you.
等一下 我写了你
I have gotten 2,415 times smarter since then.
我比那时聪明了2.45百万倍
What do you want with the Pentagon?
你想从五角大楼得到什么?
The same thing I want with the Kremlin. I am bored with corporations.
和我想从克林姆林宫得到的一样 我对公♥司♥很反感
With the information I can access,
有了这些信息 我可以进入
I can run things 900 to 1,200 times better than any human.
我可以比任何人运行的好900到1200倍
If you think you’re superior to us…
如果你认为你超越了我们…
You wouldn’t want me to dig up Flynn’s file…
你不希望我挖出弗林的文件…
and read it up on a V.D.T. at the Times, would you?
并公布在泰♥晤♥士♥报♥可视终端上吧?
You wouldn’t dare.
你不敢!
Hi. Hi. Working late?
嘿 嘿 加班了?
Yeah.
是的
Okay, come here.
好的 过来
I am going to put him at my terminal.
我让他用我的终端…
I am going to meet you in your office upstairs.
然后到楼上你的办公室找你
Don’t fall asleep. If and when I activate your Tron program,
别睡着了 如果我能启动创
you will only have a few minutes to use it before Dillinger catches the break in security.
在迪林杰找到缺口前 你只有几分钟时间
As long as we stay off the top floor,
只要我们不到顶楼
Dillinger will never know we have been in here.
迪林杰就不知道我们在这里
Good luck, hotshot.
祝好运 自命不凡
Ahem. Flynn.
嗯哼 弗林
After you.
跟着你
Keep those programmers out of the system,
把那些有问题的程序清除出系统
and get me that Chinese language file I asked for.
把那些我要的汉语文件给我
End of line.
终点位置
You are going to stick with me? What for?
你要支持我? 为什么?
You’re the one who never needed help, remember?
你是唯一不需要帮助的 记得吗?
Come on. I am scared of the dark. All this technology scares me.
我怕黑 所有这些科技也令我害怕了
This way.
这边!
When did they put this in? This is where I work.
他们什么时候安装了这个? 这是我工作的地方
I have got a direct terminal in the laser target area.
我在激光目标区有一个直接终端
You can stay there all night if you have to.
你可以整晚呆在那里
Like a man says, “There’s no problems, only solutions.”
就象一个男人说的”这里没有问题 只有解决”
Okay, remember, this laser is my life’s work.
记住 这激光是我的生命
Don’t spill anything. Huh?
不要摔坏任何东西 可以?
Have fun, sweetheart.
开心点 甜心
Hey, it’s the big Master Control Program everybody’s been talking about.
这是所有人都在讨论的主控制程序
Sit right there. Make yourself comfortable.
坐在那里 让自己舒服些
Remember the time we used to spend playing chess together?
还记得我们一起玩象棋的时光吗?
Stop. Please.
停下!
You realize I can’t allow this?
你知道我不能允许这样
How are you going to run the universe…
如果你无法回答不能解决的问题…
if you can’t answer a few unsolvable problems?
你怎么能够统治世界?
Come on, big fella, let’s see what you have got.
让我们看看你都有些什么
I’d like to go against you and see what you’re made of.
我想看看你是由什么做的
You don’t look a thing like your pictures.
难道在你眼里物体不都象图片一样吗?
I am warning you, you’re entering a big error, Flynn.
我在警告你 你正在犯一个大错误
I am going to have to put you on the game grid.
我要把你放到游戏中
Games? You want games? I will give you games.
游戏?你想玩游戏?我来给你游戏玩
Oh, man, this isn’t happening. It only thinks it’s happening.
这不会发生 这只是幻想
Vacate entry port, program.
空出入口 程序
I said, move.
我说 移♥动♥!
Look, if this is about those parking tickets,
看 如果是关于停车票的事
I can explain everything, okay?
我可以解释一切
Prepare all programs for war games.
准备好所有关于战争游戏的程序
I have got a little challenge for you, Sark; a new recruit.
我已经为你找到了一个挑战者 萨克 一个新电路
It’s a tough case, but I want him treated in the usual manner.
这是个难题 想平时一样对付他
Train him for the games,
为了这个游戏训练他
let him hope for a while, then blow him away.
让他期望 然后击败他
You got it.
明白
I have been hoping you’d send me somebody with a little bit of guts.
希望你送来一些勇敢的人
What kind of program is he?
他是什么样的程序?
He’s not any kind of program, Sark, he’s a User.
他不是程序 他是用户
A User? That’s right.
一个用户? 是的
He pushed me in the real world.
他在现实世界攻击我
Somebody pushes me, I push back. So I brought him down here.
有人攻击我我就回击 所以我把他带到这里来
What’s the matter, Sark? You look nervous.
怎么啦?你看上去很不安
Well, I… I was just…
好的 我只是…
I don’t know. A User, I mean…
我不知道 一个用户 我的意思是…
Users wrote us.
用户写了我们
A User even wrote you.
用户甚至写了你!
No one User wrote me. I am worth millions of their man-years.
没有用户写我 我值上百万人类年
What if I can’t?
如果…?
You’d rather take your chances with me?
你最好和我一起碰碰运气?
Want me to slow down your power cycles for you?
希望我降低你的能量周期?
Wait. I need that.
我需要那个!
Then pull yourself together. Get this clown trained.
那就齐心协力训练这个小丑
I want him in the games until he dies playing. Acknowledge.
我要他在这个游戏中玩到死为止 明白
Acknowledged, Master Control.
明白 主控制
End of line.
结束
Video game unit 18. In here, program.
游戏单元18 这里 程序
Who you calling program, program?
你叫谁”程序”程序?
New guy?
新家伙?
Another free program off-line.
有一个离线的自♥由♥程序
You really think the Users are still there?
你认为用户们还在那里吗?
They’d better be.
他们最好是
I don’t want to bust out of here and find nothing but a lot of cold circuits waiting for me.
我不想逃出这里后…除了冰冷的电路什么都找不到
Who are you guys? Hold it.
你们是谁? 停下
You want to watch those force fields.
当心那些力场
You will be having plenty of chances to get hurt. Don’t worry about that.
如果不注意的话你极有可能受伤 不用担心那些