Actually, what we propose to do is to change something into nothing and back again.
实际上 我们计划要将一些东西变走 然后再变回来
You might just as well have said, “Here goes something, here comes nothing.”
你应该说”这里有些东西 这里变成没有东西”
Right. All right. Let’s clear the area.
好的 好了 让我清除这里
This is the big moment.
这是关键时刻
I know. This will narrow your theory that the scanned U-V beam…
那将限制你的理论 U-V扫描电波…
is superior to single pulse exposure.
应该是单脉冲传播
Laser activity will exist in 30 seconds.
30秒内进行激光操作
Put on your goggles. Leave the bay.
戴上护目镜 离开这个隔间到安全区
Let’s see if we have got the green light.
让我们看看我们是否得到了绿光
Is the target area shielded? They verified safety.
目标区域隔离了? 他们确认安全
Twenty seconds.
20秒
Looks good. Let her rip.
看上去不错 让她干吧
This is what we have been waiting for.
这正是我们在等待的
Ten seconds.
10秒
Five seconds.
5秒
Perfect.
完美!
Beautiful. Hi, Alan.
棒极了 你好 艾伦
You two having fun disintegrating things?
分解物体很有趣?
Not disintegrating, digitizing.
不是分解 是数字化
A laser dismantles the molecular structure of the object,
一束激光拆除分子结构
and molecules remain suspended in the laser beam.
分子暂时保存在激光束中
Then, when the computer plays out the model,
当电脑计算出模型
the molecules fall back into place, and voil?
分子回到原位 瞧?
Great. Can it send me to Hawaii?
很棒 它能把我送到夏威夷吗?
Yeah, but you have got to purchase your program 30 days in advance.
你必须提前30天购买♥♥你的程序
How’s it going upstairs?
楼上怎么样?
Frustrating. I had Tron almost ready…
令人灰心 我的创就快成功了…
when Dillinger cut everyone with Group-7 access out of the system.
就当迪林杰关闭所有第7级接入时
Ever since he got that Master Control Program,
从他有了那个主控制程序后
the system’s got more bugs than a bait store.
系统里的虫子比诱饵商店还多
You got to expect some static.
你犯了些错误
After all, computers are just machines. They can’t think.
计算机只是机器 它们不会思考
Some programs will be thinking soon.
一些程序很快就要会思考了
Won’t that be grand?
不觉得很宏大吗?
Computers and programs will start thinking, and the people will stop.
计算机如果会思考 人类就不会思考了
I am going to stay around, put some data through. See you tomorrow.
我要留下来 去输入些数据 明天见
Bye.
再见
Come on.
来吧
Did you say Group7 access? Yeah.
你是说第7级接入组吗? 是的
What a hassle. I was all set.
真是混♥蛋♥ 我都准备好了
Did he say why? Something about tampering.
他有说为什么吗? 关于什么篡改的事情
Tampering?
篡改?
Flynn has been thinking about breaking into the system ever since Dillinger canned him.
自从迪林杰解雇了他 弗林一直试图闯入系统
And he had Group-7 access.
而且他有第7级接入权限
Flynn had access to you too.
弗林也有进入你的权限
I want to go to Flynn’s place.
我想去弗林那里
What for? To warn him.
干吗? 警告他
Of what? That Dillinger’s onto him.
警告什么? 迪林杰在注意他
I don’t see why I have to do that guy any favors.
我不知道我为什么要帮助他!
I don’t know what you ever saw in that guy, anyway.
我不知道你到底看上他哪点
I loved him for his brains.
我爱他的头脑
Don’t put any change in the meter. We’re going to need it for the games.
别把零钱放入计价器 我们需要它们打游戏
Boy. I haven’t been here in a long time.
孩子 我好久没来这里了
Hey, Bobby, up here.
伙计 这里
Where is he? I don’t know.
他在哪里? 我不知道
Somewhere in here, lost in one of his games.
迷失在他的某个游戏中
Excuse me. Do you know where Flynn is?
你知道弗林在哪里吗?
Yeah, he’s over there on his machine.
知道 就在他的机器边
He’s really on a roll. One more Reco before he ties.
他正在操纵 又一个纪录
Another Reco and he gets the world’s record.
又一个纪录 他破了世界纪录
He’s going for the record. The all-time record coming up.
他要破纪录了 所有的纪录
This is it. It’s all over.
就是它了 结束了
Flynn’s going to be a part of history, all right.
弗林这把他自己变成历史的一部分!
Hey, Flynn, how’d you do it?
弗林 你怎么做到的?
It’s all in the wrists.
全靠手腕
999,000 points.
999,000点!
Hey, good to see you guys.
见到你们真高兴
Nothing classes up the joint like a clean-cut young couple.
一对没有阶级联♥系♥的年轻夫妇
We got to talk.
我们得谈谈
You can’t hear yourself think in here. Come on.
在这里听不见你自己 来吧
Come on. I will be down in a minute.
来吧 我离开一会儿
How’s the world of serious science?
严肃科学的世界怎么样了?
Go up ahead. Make yourselves at home.
就象在家里一样
Be right up.
一直等着
The best programmer ENCOM ever saw,
英康曾见过的最好的程序员
and he winds up playing space cowboy in some back room.
而他正在屋子里玩太空牛仔
Okay, let me handle this.
让我来说
Go right ahead.
说吧
Have you been sneaking into the ENCOM system?
你有没有偷入英康系统?
You never were much for small talk, were you?
你从没有很多闲聊
She still leave her clothes all over the floor? No.
她是否还是把她的衣服扔得到处都是?没有
Alan. I mean, not that often.
艾伦 我的意思是没那么经常
You can see why all his friends are 14 years old.
你现在明白为什么他的朋友都只有14岁了
Touch?
接触?
I have been doing a little hacking, as a matter of fact.
实际上我有做过一些黑客
You did break in. Tried to.
你确实闯入 尝试
I can’t seem to quite get the connection with that sucker, though.
我看上去不能很好的连接
If I had a direct terminal…
如果我有一个直接的终端…
Flynn, are you embezzling?
弗林 你有没有侵吞?
Embezzling is such an ugly word, Mr. Bradley.
侵吞是一个丑陋的词 布拉德利先生
No, actually, I am trying to get some solid evidence together.
实际上 我正在尝试找些证据
I don’t get it. Okay.
我不明白 好吧
Sherman, set the Way-Back Machine for three years ago.
让我们回到三年前
Kevin Flynn,
凯文·弗林
one of ENCOM’s brightest young software engineers.
英康最聪明的年轻软件工程师
He’s so bright, he starts going in at night,
他是如此聪明 在晚上他开始工作
sets up his own private memory file…
建立他自己的私人记忆文档…
and begins writing a program for video games, invented called…
并开始写一个电视游戏 叫做…
Space Paranoids.
“太空妄想者”
You invented Space Paranoids?
你写了”太空妄想者”?
Paranoids, Matrix Blaster,
“妄想者” “矩阵爆破工”
Vice Squad… a whole slew of them.
“警♥察♥缉捕队” 一系列的
I was this close to starting my own little enterprise.
我离自己的事业就差这一小步
But enter another software engineer;
但是进来了另一个软件工程师
not so young, not so bright, but very, very sneaky;
不是那么年轻聪明的 但是非常非常卑鄙;
Ed Dillinger.
Ed·迪林杰
One night, our boy Flynn,
一个夜晚 我们的男孩弗林
he goes to his terminal,
进入他的终端
tries to read up his file.
试图读取他的文件
I get nothing on there. There’s a big blank.
我什么也没读到 那儿一片空白
All right, now we take you three months later,
好吧 现在我们带你到3个月后
Dillinger presents ENCOM with five video games…
迪林杰发布了英康的5个电视游戏…
that he’s invented.
都是他开♥发♥的
The slime didn’t even change the names, man.
这人♥渣♥甚至没有改名字
He gets a big, fat promotion.
他得到了大提升
Thus begins his meteoric rise to… what is he now?
然后开始了他流星般的升迁至…他现在是什么?
Executive V.P? Senior exec?
执行副总裁? 高级执行官?
Senior exec?
高级执行官?
Meanwhile, kids are putting eight million
期间 孩子们一个星期投了8百万2角5分
quarters a week into Paranoid machines.
辅币到幻想者机器中
I don’t see a dime, except what I squeeze out of here.
我没有看见一角钱 除了从这儿榨到的
I still don’t understand why you want to break into the system.
我仍然不理解你为什么要闯入系统
Because, man, somewhere in one of these memories is the evidence.
内存中的某个地方有证据
If I got in far enough I could reconstruct it.
如果我能进入的足够远 我可以重组它
My password, Dillinger’s instructions to divert the data…
我的密♥码♥ 迪林杰的转移指令…
It’s too late for that. Dillinger’s cut off everybody with Group-7 access.
太晚了 迪林杰已经关闭了第7级组接入权限
Wait. Wait. What are you saying?
等等 你说什么?
The guy knows what you’re up to.
这家伙知道你要什么
Great. You’re kidding me?
太棒了 你在跟我开玩笑?
Well, now there is nothing to stop him.
现在什么都不能阻止他