Prove your worth.
如果一个男人连女人都管不了
If a man can’t rule his woman…
-他怎么能管理一个国家 -他做不到
– how can he govern an entire kingdom? – He can’t.
我们可以请求和平
Yeah. We should sue for peace.
事情正在分♥裂♥ 你能感觉到的
It’s all been coming apart. You can feel it.
你是对的 时间无几了
You’re right. There’s very little time.
幸运的是 当卡德跟你们众人都无争议
Fortunately, Donnchadh has no quarrel with anyone here.
他让我给你们带个信
He’s asked me to give you a message.
这是什么
What’s this?
是作为给你的赔偿
It’s compensation for the men you’ll lose…
赔偿你跟随当卡德一起攻击城♥堡♥大门的损失
attacking Castle D’Or with Donnchadh tomorrow.
实话实说吧 我们需要一个强硬的首领
Let’s be honest. Our people need a stronger chief.
-那么你说的是谁呢 卫曲德 -马罗
– Who might that be, Wictred? – Melot.
我们中间最有才能的人 无法得到他应得的位置已经太久了
For too long, the ablest among us has been denied his rightful place.
我向他效忠 并宣誓成为他的副手
I pledge him my allegiance and offer my services as his second.
我喜欢找个计划
I like this plan.
我是来道歉的 我是太自私了
I came to apologize. I’ve been… selfish.
自大的认为自己 已经给予了足够的
Arrogantly thinking that perhaps I’d given enough…
过去九年的功与过 如果不是你的爱 最少也是你的尊重
over these past nine years to merit, if not your love, then at least your respect.
一个家
A home…
一个国家 以及你的生活
a kingdom, your very life-
为什么还是不能满足你
Why was it not enough?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me!
你不知道你都做了什么
You don’t know what you have done!
所有的都毁了 所有的
Everything is destroyed! Everything!
都是因为你还不满足
All because you did not have enough!
她对你很忠诚 我很确信
She’s loyal to you. I am sure of it.
你这个吸血鬼 我当初可以
You bloodsucker. What I could have been…
可以不伸出这只手来救你卑略的生命
had I not stretched out this hand to save your wretched life.
我真是诅咒那一天 真是诅咒那一天
How I curse that day. How I curse it.
那么 用你的辩护来侮辱我吧
Well, insult me with your defense.
那么我要好好考虑如何惩罚你
Then I will contemplate your punishment.
当卡德在此时正在向我们进军
Donnchadh marches on us as we speak.
她还年轻 而且他们做错了
She’s young, and they were wrong…
但不论你是不是国王 我都不会让你伤害她
but king or no king, I will not let you harm her.
有多久了
How long?
从你认为他已经死了那时开始的
Since you thought he was dead.
我在爱尔兰的海滩上 发现了受伤的他
I found him, wounded, on a beach in Ireland.
我把他藏在父亲不知道的地方
I hid him from my father…
而且我跟他说我的名字是布兰尼亚
and I told him my name was Bragnae.
所以当他来到达鲁斯 参加赢取当卡德女儿的比赛时
So when he came to the tournament at Dunluce to win Donnchadh’s daughter…
他没有意识到我就是她
he didn’t realize it was me.
从那时起 我的心就是他的了
All this time, my heart has been his.
我很抱歉
And I’m sorry.
他比你所能想象的
He tried harder…
要更加痛苦的努力尝试 因为他很爱戴你
than you can possibly imagine, because he loves you.
我会把他们哄出来 而且会让当卡德注意到这点
I will coax them out and make sure Donnchadh knows this.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
你知道 随着事情的进展
You know, as things move forward…
我必须承认我对他俩的怀疑有段时间了
I must confess I suspected the both of them for some time.
-崔斯坦跟伊索德 -你知道有什么我一直弄不明白
– Tristan and Isolde? – You know what I could never work out?
他们是怎么见面的 她是怎么出入城门而不被发现的
How it was conducted. How she got in and out of D’Or unseen.
-那个低下通道 -什么
– The tunnel. – What?
罗马人的通道
The Roman tunnel.
带我去看看
Show me.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
国王的意愿
The will of the king.
再见了
Farewell.
你们俩 跑上去 回到城♥堡♥里
You two. Run up. Get up in the keep.
我跟他说了 在爱尔兰的一切
I told him… about Ireland.
他给了我们自♥由♥
He’s given us our freedom.
为什么爱你让我感觉如此的错
Why does loving you feel so wrong?
上船
Get in.
崔斯坦 如果我们这么做
Tristan, if we do this-
他们会一直说 是我们的爱摧毁了一个国家
For all time, they’d say it was our love brought down a kingdom.
记着我们
Remember us.
-崔斯坦 不 崔斯坦 -停 停下来
– Tristan, no! Tristan! – Stop! Stop!
-崔斯坦 -够了
– Tristan – Enough!
-伊索德 -崔斯坦
– Isolde. – Tristan!
为什么 崔斯坦
Why? Tristan!
崔斯坦
Tristan
走 快走
Go. Move.
快 他们来了
Come on. Here they come.
把吊桥升起来
Raise the bridge.
等等我们
Wait for us
快
Come on.
把他们拉下来
Bring them down.
那些别动 剩下的放到门边
Leave those there. Put the rest by the door.
快 振作点
Come on. Look lively.
把家禽跟燃料挡起来
Get the livestock and fuel under cover.
让一些弓箭手上城墙
Put some archers on the ramparts.
所有的弓箭手都叛逃了
All the archers have deserted us.
-有一半老百姓也是如此
– As have half the household.
你们留下来吗
Yet you stay?
如果你感到奇怪 我们都已经被伤害了
If you’re surprised, we’re wounded already.
来吧 来吧 快
Come on. Come on. Hurry!
来吧 快 上去 快
Come on then. Hurry. Get up Come on.
上去 快
Come on. Up!
给我烧了
Burn it.
他们的意志不会很坚强
Their will is as firm as milk.
围攻只会让我们很快就分♥裂♥
The siege will unravel us.
卫曲德不是说要开门的吗 他在哪里
Where is Wictred with his key?
这个通向最低层罗马人打的地基
It comes up to the Roman foundations at the lowest level.
真是天赐良机
This is a godsend.
竖盾牌 竖盾牌 大家靠拢 靠拢
Shields up Shields up Stay close. Stay close.
你会怎么跟他说
What will you say to him?
我会说他犯了无法挽救的错误 他应该挺身而出
I’ll say he made unforgivable mistakes, and it’s time for him to step-
什么声音
What’s that?
快
Quickly.
-警报
– Alarm!
加油
Come on.
瞄准最前沿的人
Aim for the front of the line.
他们在等待
They’re waiting.
快 快
Make haste Make haste
他们在搜查储藏室
They’re raiding the storeroom.
试着把所有的女人都赶出来
Try to get all the women out.
他们在这里
They’re here
爱尔兰人进来了
The Irish are inside!
跟我上
Follow me.
占领楼梯
Take the stairs!
-守住门 不要让任何人进来了 -你来帮我
– Guard the door. Make sure no one gets in. – You, help me
把铁链打开
Break a chain!
这里 列好队 这里
Here. Form a wall. Here. Right here.
-是你 -这里发生了什么
– You. – What happened here?
一个对于愚蠢行为的回报
A reward for idiocy.
十几个爱尔兰人沿着这条路冲了进来
A dozen Irish have blazed your way.
-马罗 我是来帮马克的 -大家都在撒谎
– Melot, I came to aid Marke. – Everyone lies.
-不是我把他们领到这里的 -不 是我做的
– I didn’t lead them here. – No, I did.
-为什么 -我以为某人投考了我
– Why? – I thought someone believed in me.
-为什么 -我以为某人投考了我
– Why? – I thought someone believed in me.
我会把事情给解决的
It will be undone.
崔斯坦-我就要不行了
Tristan- I’m for the worms.
对我发誓你说的是真的
Swear to me that you are true.
我说的都是真的 正如我们曾经是兄弟一般
As we were brothers.
帮我准备我的船
Build my boat.
-当心楼梯
– Watch the stairs!
他们在这里
They’re here!
把他们挡回去 挡回去 注意楼梯
Keep them back! Keep them back! Watch the stairs.
卫曲德
Wictred!
-他在放低吊桥 -叛徒