I’m sorry he didn’t choose you. I am.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I speak to you?
叔叔 你似乎没有意识到 你在这里都做了什么
Uncle, you don’t seem to understand what you have done here.
-我已经听够了你的抱怨 -为什么不
– I’m sick of your moaning! – Why can’t-
你认为他们会变成什么
What do you think became of them?
他们是生命 不过活过而已
They were lives,just lived.
我发现自己在这里爱梦想事情
I find myself imagining things in this place.
我想到了用书跟竖琴来装饰我的梦想
I decorate it- books, a harp there.
再加上一个孩子
A child.
是他的还是我的
Would it be his or mine?
我根本就无法判决 对吧
I’d have no way to tell, would I?
崔斯坦 他是个和蔼的人 我无法恨他
He’s a kind man, Tristan. I cannot hate him.
昨天在市集 我看见一对情人握着手
Yesterday at the market, I saw a couple holding hands…
然后我才意识到我们从未这么做过
and I realized we’ll never do that.
从没任何像这样的事
Never anything like it.
没有野餐或者不经意的微笑
No picnics or unguarded smiles.
没有戒指
No rings.
只是 偷溜出来的瞬间 却又匆匆逝去
Just… stolen moments that leave too quickly.
-这个真是好看 -我看来都一样
– This one’s pretty. – They look the same to me.
-我喜欢这个 -崔斯坦 你藏到哪里去了
– I like this one. – Tristan, where have you been hiding?
现在你来了 我们今晚享有请你到场的荣幸吗
Now that you’re here, are we going to be honored with your presence tonight?
在哪里
Wh-Where is the-
-时间刚刚好
– About time.
-伊索德在哪里 -不是很确定
– Where’s Isolde? – I don’t know for sure.
她之前到花♥园♥走了走
She was having a walk in the garden before and-
我由于有点累了 就先回来了
I’m afraid I grew tired, so I returned.
嗯 是我的错
Um, it’s my fault.
你们两个都像被抓吗
Want to get caught, the both of you?
他现在正在找你
He’s lookin’ for you right now.
别走城♥堡♥ 他会看见你的
Not through the castle. He’ll see you!
我跟你说过这事会发生的
I told you this was going to happen.
都忘了 这里还有另外一个门
There’s another door here, forgotten.
这个通向城♥堡♥最底层的房♥间
This comes up in the bottom chamber of the keep.
-我厌倦了这么做 -快走
– I hate this. – Hurry.
走吧
Go on.
我已经受够了 受够了为你们撒谎
I’m tired of this. Tired of lying for you.
-完全厌倦了这么做 -那就别这么做了
– Sick of it. – Then don’t.
有个仆人孩子病的挺重的 不过现在好多了
There was a servant’s child. Quite ill, but doing better now.
我没有问你在哪里
I didn’t ask you where you were.
你的心跳的很快
Your heart’s beating so fast.
是吗
Is it?
伊索德
Isolde.
我能做什么让你开心的事情吗
Is there anything I can do to make you happy?
我希望你开心
I want to make you happy.
我还好了
I’m fine.
她爱上了伊索德 他们很亲密
She’s in love with Tristan. They’re intimates.
如果我揭露这个 马克会伤透了心 并会让他无法掌握其他领主
If I expose them, it’ll break Marke’s heart and his hold on the other barons.
怎么做呢
How?
只要马克的战士被关起来 我就可以拿下城♥堡♥的大门
With Marke’s champion in chains, I’ll take Castle D’Or.
你的军队可以在没有反抗的情况下登陆 没有人会去保卫海岸
You can land your armies unopposed. There’ll be no one defending the inland waters.
你要求的是什么呢
And your price?
我要马克的王冠
I want Marke’s throne.
几年后 当他的治下分♥裂♥了
In a few years, when his reign falls apart…
我们就过去一块一块的收拾
we’ll go over and pick up the pieces.
崔斯坦
Tristan?
我能跟你聊聊吗
May I speak with you?
你认为是否有可能 一个被爱蒙住了眼睛的男人
Is it possible, do you think, a man blinded by love-
是否会看不见发生在他面前的背叛行为
Is it possible that man might not see treachery right in front of him?
我在伊索德的东西里面 发现了被藏起来的这个
I found this hidden among Isolde’s things.
你认为她是否有个情人
Do you think she has a lover?
她跟你说过什么吗
Has she said anything to you?
没有
No.
也许你可以跟着她 我 呃
Perhaps you could follow her. I, uh-
我无法跟别人开口
I can’t ask anyone else.
我知道 我知道你的想法 我的行为就像个孩子一样 但是
I know, I know what you think. I’m acting like a child, but-
一般情况下 我能看出一个人的神情
Normally I can read faces.
但是对于她呢 我觉得我无法做到这点
With hers, I feel I- I can’t be objective.
她是如此的精致 我看着她我就
She’s so delicate. I just look at it and I-
你真的爱她
You really love her.
噢 是的 深深的陷入了爱河
Oh, I do. Terribly.
我以前根本不知自己有多空虚
I didn’t know how empty I was.
她 填充了我 她让我激动
She… sustains me. She thrills me.
当我看到这个花圈 这个荆棘的花圈
And when I see this ring, it’s a ring of thorns.
这个花圈什么都不是 她对你很忠诚
The ring is nothing. She’s loyal to you.
我确信这点
I’m sure of it.
如果你这么说的话
If you say so.
我数出了9艘船
I count nine.
如果他们靠岸的话 让你的手下舞黑旗
If they move in, have your squires fly a black flag.
你带着队伍来的
You bring an entourage?
马克领主 处在我的位置 我无法独自出海
I can’t go sailing all alone in my position, Lord Marke.
别担心 他们会只呆在海上的
Don’t worry. They’ll stay offshore.
女儿 我想念你
Daughter, I have missed you.
我的侄子 马罗 康沃尔的领主
My nephew, Melot, governor of Cornwall.
崔斯坦 干掉了我最好将军的人
And Tristan, slayer of my best general.
赢取了伊索德的人 联盟的守护者
Winner of Isolde. Defender of the alliance.
-你是个幸运的人 -没错
– You’re a fortunate man. – Indeed.
崔斯坦
Tristan
看起来我是瞎担心了
Seems I worried for nothing.
我是否能够跟王后跳一曲
May I dance with the queen…
-还是崔斯坦要跳下一曲 -不
– or is Tristan to have the next one? – No.
没错 你还没有跟伊索德跳过舞呢
That’s right. You’ve never danced with Isolde before.
为崔斯坦重新奏一曲
A new song for Tristan.
慢慢来
Slow.
你为什么把花圈烧了
Why did you burn it?
你知道的
You know.
跟我在那里见面 不然的话我会死的
Meet me there now or I’ll die.
我还是能够教你一两件事情的
I could still tutor you a thing or two…
跳舞肯定是其中之一
dancing being one of them.
-现在就揭穿他 -不 不
– Accuse him now. – No, no, no, no.
我们不仅仅是要揭穿他
We’ll have more than accusations.
-有什么问题吗 -我只是有点疲倦 没别的
– Is something the matter? – I’m- I’m just feeling a little weary, that’s all.
也许先离开去躺一会
Might just go and have a lie down.
没问题
Of course.
朋友们 朋友们 听着
Friends, friends, hear me.
我们忘记了满月了 难道不骑马出行了吗
– We’ve forgotten the full moon. Isn’t it time to ride out?
不 不 今晚例外
No, no, no, no. This night calls for an exception.
但是加冕典礼应该支持传统
Oh, but the coronation should uphold tradition.
当然 我们是否已经开始忽视传统了
Surely, do we neglect it already?
我们当然尊重传统 不过是半个晚上而已
We honor it… with half a night.
-骑马出行
– Ride out!
崔斯坦在哪里
Where’s Tristan?
我想念爱尔兰
I miss Ireland.
伊索德 我们之间必须了结了
Isolde, this must end.
-这就像要我停止呼吸 -不能再这样了
– That’s like asking me to stop breathing. – It cannot be.
嗨 嗨 嗨 这边走 走这里
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Over here. Through here.
请别离开我
Please don’t leave me.
求你了
Please.
伊索德 崔斯坦 你们在
Isolde. Tristan, what are you-
不
No.
我明白在康沃尔是怎么回事了
I see how it is in Cornwall.
我的钱够慷慨 我的土地够肥沃
My money is good enough. My alliance is good enough
但是你把我的女人像个婊♥子♥ 一样在你的手下传来传去
But my daughter you pass among your lieutenants like a whore
-并不是–你跟我已经没有关系了
– It’s not like- – I see no relation to me here.
而且跟这个王之间没有和平了
There is no peace with this king!
我可不向你这种耻辱效忠 我才不会为了这个而战斗
I pledge no allegiance to shame. I won’t fight for this.
把他俩抓起来
Seize them.
把他俩抓起来
Seize them.
还把你看成是英雄
Behold your hero, Uncle.
-现在我要找自己的英雄了
– I’ll have my own heroes now.
他们登陆了
They’re ashore.
证明你的价值的时候了