I’m yours.
不
No.
阿♥拉♥贡的崔斯坦
Tristan of Aragon…
是代表着康沃尔的领主马克赢取了你
has won you on behalf of Lord Marke… of Cornwall.
来吧 走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
走 伊索德 走吧
Come, Isolde. Come.
我们成功了 嗯
We’ve done it, huh?
嗨
Hey!
让他们带她穿越大海
Let them take her across the sea.
婚礼后 我会断绝跟伊索德的关系
After the wedding, I’ll disavow Isolde.
这个联盟就会崩溃
This alliance will crumble.
崔斯坦
Tristan.
公主想要跟你说话
The princess wants to speak to you.
你冒着生命危险 却是为了把我给另一个男人
You risked your life to give me to another man.
你说过你的名字是布兰尼亚
You said your name was Bragnae.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
天哪 我都做了什么
God, what have I done?
你必须要中止这件事 你要跟大家说明
You’ll stop this then. Say something.
我做不到 我代表着国王赢取了你
I can’t. I won you in my king’s name.
-但是我是你的 你我已有肌肤之亲 而且你我 -这都是无关紧要的了
– But I’m yours. You touched me, and I you. – It doesn’t matter.
这是最要紧的一件事了 崔斯坦 带我一起离开吧 我哪里都去
It’s the only thing that matters, Tristan. Leave with me. I’ll go anywhere.
-你的婚姻会结束百年的流血争端 -我跟另一个男人的婚姻
– Your marriage will end a hundred years of bloodshed. – My marriage to another man.
伊索德 我们将要面对这个现实
Isolde. We will live with this.
我们只能如此
We must.
别这样对我
Don’t do this to me.
崔斯坦 我们快到海岸了
Tristan, we’ve made shore.
她是个丑女怎么办 又或者她根本就不接受我
What if she’s a hag? Or she simply won’t have me?
她会的 哥哥 你是她的奖品
She will, Brother. You’re the prize.
看看她 真是一朵鲜花
A rose! Look at her.
我的领主大人
My lord.
欢迎你 伊索德
Isolde. Welcome.
我真是无法再高兴不过了
I couldn’t be happier.
如果这一切都变了
If things were different-
如果我们活在一个无需尽义务的地方 你会带着我走吗
If we lived in a place without duty, would you be with me?
那种地方根本不存在
That place does not exist.
我会把他当成你的
I’ll pretend it’s you.
来
Come.
你在发抖
You’re trembling.
你离家很远 而且我对于你还是个陌生人 我对此很理解
You’re far from home. I’m a stranger still. That I understand.
但是你一定不要害怕我 好吗
But you mustn’t fear me. Hmm?
我唯一的希望就是你能开心
My only wish… is to make you happy.
像妻子 像女人那样开心
As a wife. As a woman.
并且希望 某天
And hopefully, one day…
我身体有残缺的事实
the fact that I’m not whole…
将不再会令你不快
will not offend you.
真好看 你做的
That’s pretty. Did you make it?
它是别人给我的礼物
It was a present.
-崔斯坦 -我能在这里待一会吗
– Tristan. – Might I stay here a while?
当然
Of course.
有点酸 但是值得一尝
A little bit sour, but taste it.
崔斯坦
Tristan
我以前从未见他如此过
I’ve never seen him like this before.
或许一个跟他同龄的人 应该跟他谈谈
Perhaps someone his own age should speak with him.
也许吧
Perhaps.
马克跟爱迪丝说你跟大家疏远了
Marke and Edyth say you’re distant.
-他们很担心你 所有我 -我看得出来
– They’re worried about you. So am I. – I can tell.
在市集上欢笑 手牵手
Laughing at the market, holding hands…
在他给你倒酒的时候轻抚他的颈背
a caress on the neck when he pours your wine.
-他是我的丈夫 我一直记得 我在谁的国度以及在此的原因
– He’s my husband. I remember whose kingdom I’m in and why.
-是的 那么我必须承认
– Yes, well. I must confess…
我曾以为你在履行你妻子的 义务方面会有点小困难
I thought you might have the tiniest of difficulties performing your duties.
你好 夫人
Hello, milady.
难道我要时刻都沉侵在悲痛中
Am I not permitted a single moment without mourning?
崔斯坦 正如你说的 我们要面对现实的活下去
I’m living with this, Tristan, as you said we must.
想着过去的每一刻 我都生活在煎熬中
I live in torture, thinking of these moments.
他每多看你一眼 我都会变得更加痛苦
Every look he gives you, I get sicker and sicker.
我如同置身火内 倍受煎熬 而同时我又无法消除自己的负罪感
There’s a burning in me. I feel on fire, and there’s guilt, and I can’t get rid of either.
你听了这些是否会感到高兴
Does it make you happy to know that?
罗马桥
The Roman bridge-
我可以在别人不注意的情况下去到那里
I can get to it without being seen.
任何时候我都会到那里陪你
And I would go there any time to be with you.
欢迎安哥拉 罗斯加跟欧力克的领主
Welcome, barons of Anglia, Rothgar and Orick.
艾塞克斯 科以及卫曲德
Wessex, Kaye and Wictred.
你即将成为国王 他女儿将成为王后
As you will be king and his daughter queen…
这意味着当卡德会来你的加冕典礼吗
does that mean Donnchadh will be coming to the coronation?
是的 下个满月的时候 所有人都会来的
It does, on the next full moon. All will attend.
一个月里可是会发生很多事情的
A lot can happen in a month.
我会记住这个的
Bearing that in mind…
再加上我们新土地的不稳定性
and given the instabilities of our new land…
我应该任命一名副手
I shall be naming a second.
我妹妹培养了一个 在关键时刻能够领导你们的人
My sister has raised one capable of guiding you, should the need arise.
他是个充满激♥情♥的人 在战场上勇猛无敌
He’s a man of passion, fierce in battle…
他是能够以理智战胜欲望的人
who has learned to tame his heart with his head.
他就是阿♥拉♥贡的崔斯坦
I give you Tristan of Aragon.
罗马帝国之后的第一次
For the first time since the Romans…
整个国家再次团结起来了
this country stands united.
我不能做你的副手 应该是马罗 他是你的侄子
I can’t be your second. Melot must be. He’s blood.
此外 我想去北方旅行
Besides, I wish tojourney north.
你已经不再睡在城♥堡♥里 现在你又不想做我的副手
You no longer sleep at D’Or, and now you don’t want to be my second.
难道你在家里已经感到不舒服了
And you find no comfort in your home,
这些石头墙壁也是你帮着建起来的
these stone walls that you helped build?
-我感觉这里就像监狱一样 -为什么
– I find these walls a prison. – Why?
我所想要的一切似乎都已经没有了意义
Everything I wanted seems meaningless.
自从你还是个孩子开始
Ever since you were a boy…
你就为我牺牲了一切 都是为了一个梦想
you’ve sacrificed everything for me, all for one dream.
现在梦快要成真了
Now you’ve reached that dream.
你感到失落是很正常的
It’s natural that you’ll feel some loss.
你想要成为副手的想法是没问题的 因为你已经是了
It doesn’t matter if you want to be second. You are.
只有你做我的副手我才会做国王
I will only be king if you are my second.
-如果我可以的话我会更加礼貌的 -那么我就是您的副手了
– I’d put it more gently if I could. – Then I am your second.
-也许是你找个妻子的时候了 -不
– Perhaps it’s time you took a wife. – No.
-你可不能一辈子自己过 -我可以
– You can’t live alone forever. – I can.
伊索德
Isolde?
我正在向崔斯坦解释爱的重要性
I was trying to explain to Tristan the importance of love.
-似乎他生活在没有爱的日子里 -为什么
– Seems he might live without it. – Why?
生命中还有其他的事情 比如责任与荣耀
There are other things to live for duty, honor.
那些不是生活 崔斯坦 他们只是生活的外表
They are not life, Tristan. They are the shells of life.
而且空虚的生活是如果最后
And empty ones if in the end…
他们一天一天过的 都是没有爱的日子
all they hold are days and days without love.
神创造了爱
Love is made by God.
忽略爱你会经受无法想象的折磨
Ignore it and you suffer as you cannot imagine.
那么我不会再过没有爱的日子
Then I will no longer live without it.
很好
Good. Very good.
-来吧 我们要迟到了 -迟到
– Come. We’ll be late. – Late?
勇士们要在满月之夜骑马出行
The warriors ride out on the full moon.
是个老的传统 今晚我会想你的
It’s an old ritual. I shall miss you tonight.
你在爱我之前爱过几人
How many did you love before me?
一个都没有
None.
在爱过我之后呢
And after me?
一个都没有
None.
马克大人你还好吧
Lord Marke? Are you all right?
-除了我的面子 其他都还好
– Nothing hurt but my pride.
-崔斯坦 我需要跟你谈谈 -好的
– Tristan, I need to speak with you. – Yeah.
我们还没有进行加冕礼 但是马克跟卫曲德已经有了争议
We haven’t even had a coronation yet, and Marke and Wictred are already at odds.
现在 他打破了传统 因为命名 你为副手让其他领主感到了不安
Now, he breaks tradition and scares all the barons by naming you his second.
我试着让他相信你更好
I tried to convince him you’d be better.
是的 其实 和平有时意味着背叛跟战争
Yes, well, peace can be just as treacherous as war…
而且我担心马克没有
and I fear that Marke doesn’t
注意听我说
Listen to me!
-我们应该比平时更加注意康沃尔 -马罗
– Our attention must be on Cornwall, now more than ever. – Melot.
我很抱歉他没有选择你