– No! – It’s all right. You don’t need that.
我忘记跟他说你了
I forgot to tell him about you.
我到外面牲口那里等你
I’ll wait outside with the other beasts.
-你说过没有别人知道的 -很抱歉
– You said no one else knew. – Sorry.
她是我的女仆 发过誓会保密的
She’s my maid, sworn to silence.
嗯 请躺下
Um, lie down, please.
请躺下
Please?
你能记住事情真是太好了 这可能会有点痛
It’s good you’re remembering things. This might sting.
你还记得别的事情吗
Do you remember anything else?
比如我发现你时的那艘船
The boat I found you in?
你怎么会受伤的
How you got this?
太多问题了 要注意不要沾水
Too many questions. There. Keep that dry.
这里有衣服 面包
Here are clothes, bread.
还有水跟火堆
You have water and fire.
如果你想要洗洗 外面就是海
The ocean’s outside if you wish a bath.
你不熟悉这里的地形 所以请你不要试着离开
You won’t know where you’re going, so please don’t try to leave.
请相信我
Just trust me.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
你在玩一个危险的游戏
This is a dangerous game you’re playing.
-伊索德 他是个英格兰人 -我们把他关了起来
– He’s English, Isolde. – And we’ve got him prisoner.
任何情况下都不要告诉他你的名字 你听明白了吗
Under no circumstances tell him your name, you hear me?
我还以为你想要逃离这里呢
I thought you wished to escape this place.
你听明白了吗
Did you hear me?
-你不会那么做的 -他明天需要更多的食物
– You’ll do no such thing. – He’ll need more food tomorrow.
你可不需要顾虑到他
He’s not of your concern.
-你出去了一趟 -哦 你注意到了
– You’ve been away. – Oh, you noticed.
-是的 出去了一下 -哪里
– Yes, I have a bit. – Where?
布兰尼亚跟我去看了看布里塔斯的修女院
Bragnae and I were spying the convent at Brittas.
-寻找避难所 -有些女人需要它
– Seeking sanctuary? – Some women need it.
在新的信仰里面你无法找到庇护的
You’ll find no refuge in the new religion.
你属于这个 跟莫霍特一起
Your place is here, with Morholt.
有什么他的消息吗
Any word of my betrothed?
有点迟了
Overdue.
但令人安慰的是 毫无疑问 你渴望着他的归来
But comforted, no doubt, that you yearn for him.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我想我们不知道名字最好
Oh, I think it’s better we don’t bother with names.
如果我没有你的名字我怎么感谢你
How can I thank you if I don’t have your name?
你刚刚就感谢了
You just did.
如果你坚持想知道的话
If you insist, my name is Bragnae.
我的名字叫布兰尼亚
If you insist, my name is Bragnae.
我是宫廷里服侍贵族的 我的父母都死了
I’m a lady-in-waiting at the court. My parents are dead.
我母亲是非常和蔼可亲的人
My mother, she’s the source of the kindness you find so puzzling.
而我的父亲则是个冷酷无情的人
My father would have left you where you fell.
我是阿♥拉♥贡的崔斯坦
I’m Tristan of Aragon.
那么 阿♥拉♥贡的崔斯坦
Well, Tristan of Aragon…
我也应该猜猜你 但是我已经把你的一切都看过了
I’d guess about you too, but I think I’ve already seen everything.
阁下 我希望你能感谢我们所冒的风险
Sir, I hope you appreciate the risks…
并通过尽早离开来表达对我们的尊重
we are taking and will honor us by leaving as soon as you are able.
她很喜欢我
She likes me.
但是她是对的 你们在冒险
She’s right though. You do risk.
这里 那么你父母是怎么样的
Here. And what of your parents?
他们也在我小时候就死了
They also died when I was a child.
怎么死的
Of what?
另一种爱尔兰的仁慈
A different type of Irish kindness.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
那么明天见
Tomorrow then?
明天见
Tomorrow.
那里她推促着你让你前行
There she who bore you brought you forth.
让我成为你心中的封条
Set me as a seal upon your heart…
成为你手臂的封环
as a seal upon your arm…
因为爱跟死亡一样有威力
for love is as strong as death.
无稽之言
Ridiculous.
我刚好相信这上面所说的
I happen to believe what that says.
你不认为生命中有些更重要的东西吗
Don’t you think there’s more to life?
-比什么更重要 -比死亡啊 义务啊更重要的
– Than what? – Something more than duty and death.
如果我们没有的话为何我们能感觉到他们
Why be capable of feelings if we’re not to have them?
为何要渴望一些东西 如果我们根本不该得到他们
Why long for things if they’re not meant to be ours?
噢 别听我瞎说
Oh, don’t listen to me.
你对事情都相当肯定
You’re so sure of things.
你那种确定性 就像盔甲 我真希望我能拥有它
Your certainty, it’s-it’s like armor. I wish I had that.
-你为什么会需要呢 -女性的乐趣就是
– Why would you need it? – The joy of being a lady.
想要些我没有的东西
Wanting something I can’t have-
我自己的生活
a life of my own.
到时间你必须走了
Time you must leave now.
我迟点就跟你走
I’ll follow you later.
你需要好好休息
You need a rest…
如果你的未婚夫想要见你的话
in case your betrothed would want to see you.
你订婚了
You’re promised?
是的
Yes.
他是什么样的
What’s he like?
黑肤色 高大 有你两个大
Dark, tall, nearly twice your size.
一个绝对的绅士
An absolute gentleman.
我以为
I thought…
早先当你说你想要些你无法拥有的
earlier when you spoke of wanting something you can’t have
我当时不知道我在说什么
I didn’t know what I was talking about.
外边 穿过绝壁就能看到船
Outside,just past that bluff, there is a boat.
当你要离开时 你应该那么走
That’s how you should go when you leave.
你应该尽快离开
You should go soon.
你感觉怎样
How do you feel?
我不知道
I don’t know.
是博德金领主
It’s Lord Bodkin
崔斯坦 他们发现了你的船
Tristan They found your boat.
在这个非常时刻 国王在亲自搜索海边
At this very moment, the king himself is scouring the coasts.
他找到你的话 他就会找到所有人 潮水上来了 你必须要走
He’ll find you. He finds everyone. The tide is coming. You must go.
跟我一起走
Come with me.
-跟我一起走 -我不能
– Come with me. – I can’t.
为什么不求你了
Why not? Please.
崔斯坦 我们都知道这不行 从一开始我们就知道德
Tristan, we both know this can’t be. We’ve known it from the start.
但这不意味着这一切都是假的
That doesn’t mean it isn’t true. It is.
但只是如此不行而已
It just cannot be.
我希望你能够活在某个地方时刻想着我
I want to know that you’re alive somewhere and thinking of me from time to time.
我希望知道生命中有更重要的东西
I want to know that there’s more to this life,
但是如果他们杀了你我就永远不会知道了
and I can’t know that if they kill you.
请走吧
Please.
走吧
Go.
一个康沃尔的战士可能在我们的土地上
A Cornish warrior may be ashore.
当心 我们现在还在找他
Beware. We seek him as I speak.
希望我们找到只是一具僵硬的尸体
Hopefully, it’s just his rotted corpse we’ll find…
因为他们杀了你的未婚夫
for he has slain your betrothed.
莫霍特已经死在了战场
Morholt is dead, fallen in battle.
伊索德
Isolde?
布兰尼亚 带她下去好好安慰她
Bragnae, catch and comfort her.
-她很震惊 -我对她的悲痛也感到震惊
– She is stunned. – As am I by her grief.
我们应该立刻攻击不列颠
We should, uh-We should assault the British straightaway.
用我们全部的队伍去摧毁他们
Crush them with maximum force.
全部的队伍
Maximum force?
被马克的部族屠♥杀♥的队伍 就是你刚才所说的队伍吗
The one butchered by Marke’s tribes? Would that be the force you speak of?
到我们的队伍再次壮大之前 我们不会去跟他们战斗的
We’ll not confront them again until our numbers are refreshed.
而且在那之前
And until then…
我们要巧妙的离间他们
we’ll have cunning divide them.
怎么做呢
Of what nature?
用个奖品 或许吧
A prize, perhaps.
这次比赛是为了什么
What’s this about a tournament?
当卡德
Donnchadh.
他用他的女儿跟列而那斯这块土地
He’s offered his daughter and the lands of Lionath…
作为嫁妆 奖给获胜的英格兰部族
as dowry to whichever English tribe wins.
真是个让我们互斗的好方法
It’s a clever way of setting us against each other.
那么 其他的领主们会看穿这点吗
Well, the other barons will see through that.
作为一个艾塞克斯的领主
As baron of Wessex…
为了我的人♥民♥而去参加这个比赛是我的义务

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!